PDA

View Full Version : 8 second high point championship IHBA... Who won?

Lot Lizard
11-23-2007, 03:42 PM
Well I havent heard officially who won, any takers for some info??:D :D

progas
11-23-2007, 04:23 PM
I think it was Tim Kelly.

suckerpunch
11-24-2007, 07:15 PM
I second that answer. Tim Kelley won, Rathke second, and us third.

Bullmoose
11-24-2007, 07:54 PM
My mistake thats why I deleted did Tony drive the flat? Ive heard conflicting reports?

photo chick
11-24-2007, 08:19 PM
My mistake thats why I deleted did Tony drive the flat? Ive heard conflicting reports?
I deleted mine too...yes he did but it broke...

Bullmoose
11-24-2007, 08:49 PM
Your website is cool Photochick it reminds me of the boat races I missed this summer and the 170lb mountain Lion I worked with a few summers agohttp://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee81/156champ/scan0061.jpg
Satchell!

photo chick
11-25-2007, 05:41 AM
Thank you.... he's cute, how'd you get to work with him?

Lot Lizard
11-25-2007, 03:31 PM
With all the "cheating' going on in the 8 second class it make is a tough class to follow. It sure is nice that the sniffling Radke brothers didnt win the championship!
LL

Bullmoose
11-25-2007, 04:00 PM
ouch!

waterloged
11-25-2007, 04:21 PM
How can you REALLY cheat, everyone has to run 8.00?

PE 316
11-26-2007, 04:15 PM
How can you REALLY cheat, everyone has to run 8.00?
This is from IHBA rule book, 2007, page 111-23, paragraph #4.
"Throttle: Throttle must be operated by driver's foot. No electronics,pneumatics, nor hydraulics will be allowed. A positive stop must be incorporated into the throttle pedal that will not allow throttle cable to bind or go over center and lock open. Quick action return springs mus be located on both sides of the injector hat or directly to the carburetor throttle arms. "
This is a "link" to the type of throttle controlling device(s) in question: http://www.biondoracing.com/ThrottleStops.shtml
There are at least two boats in IHBA's Pro-Eliminator class that have "throttle control" devices installed on their boats, which is in direct conflict to the IHBA rule-book... IHBA (and their Tech Inspectors) know they are/were in place and have chosen to ignore this issue until someone "protests" the offending boat(s). To this date, I believe no one has filed an official protest...
MIke Barnes

Fiat48
11-26-2007, 05:03 PM
Should be no question. Totally illegal. Should be no question in anyones mind that is a clear violation of the rules.
It's IHBA's job to enforce the rules. All rules....not just when enough people bitch.
Very sad. Hope that gets corrected.

Bullmoose
11-26-2007, 05:34 PM
Which Boats?

Jetboatguru
11-26-2007, 05:40 PM
With all the "cheating' going on in the 8 second class it make is a tough class to follow. It sure is nice that the sniffling Radke brothers didnt win the championship!
LL
Which Boats?
Im guessing by the post above maybe the Radke bros?:idea: :idea: :D

Bullmoose
11-26-2007, 05:45 PM
What went wrong with the Canyon flat ?

Jetboatguru
11-26-2007, 05:53 PM
First we had electrical problems (Coil on the 44 mag) and then when we went to run the semi finals we had a low oil pressure. Very low:notam:
Our competition in the semi finals was Ken Singleton and he had rods sticking out the sides of his block. So we moved on and were gonna run the finals but decided it wasnt a good idea. Rough weekend fo sho.

suckerpunch
11-26-2007, 08:08 PM
Mr Lot Lizzard, I dont know how to take you. You certainly stir the pot on this website.How do you obtain this info? I have been racing this class for a little while, and I am really curious to who you are. I myself, know that there are more than two boats competing in the Ihba with Illegal equipment. I am not saying that Tech is not sharp enough to see these items, but they are not going to address anything unless it becomes a saftey issue, or told to address an issue. I raced two guys in my class that have air cylinders doing something to there gas pedal assemblies, and what it does, I am not sure. I chose not to protest for various reasons. The main reason was this. I could beat either one regardless of what they had. My reason for falling short was me, not them. I also felt that no matter how you look at it, If you protest, you become labeled as a cry baby. I know that it is still wrong to allow this, therefore I was partially responsible for not protesing. Sorry, I want to race and not bitch. If we win, we win legally. So who the hell are you? Are you one of those guys that still puts his boat in to gear with a handle? maybe you should apply to become a tech official.

Lot Lizard
11-27-2007, 07:52 AM
Mr. Sucker, you can take me one way and that is a straight forward shooter. Back when I raced the Super eliminater class, we didn't need "cheating" devices and all the equipment that ya'll need run these days. After walking around the pits ain Phoenix this year, I was completely disappointed to see what my old class has come to. Atleast 3-4 boats seemed to have some kind of illegal device down near or attached to their throttle pedal. Can you explain that please? Is that really what is needed to win these days? And yes i didn't have any of that SHIT and was very competitive banging the boat in gear with my old fashioned handle. Im not trying to be negative, but all the BS ya'll have in your boats sure didn't producing any mind boggling numbers this year in Phoenix did it? Take you for example, it doesnt seem to hard to run 7.90's all weekend in a 8.0 second class :idea:. Am i missing something here? Take the Radke boat, the so called world champions....they couldn't even make the call Sunday morning due to "cheating" equipment failure from what I was told:D :D .
I would consider coming back after a 20 plus year layoff if all the cheating would stop. Lets bang em in gear the old fashion way and get it on! NO computers, no retarts, just a stick to put it in gear and a throttle to nail.
LL

mustoer
11-27-2007, 08:08 AM
Well, I gotta ask....
How do those types of 'throttle controlling devices' operate? Off a timer or a sensor?
I am really curious about about the cylinders connected to pedal assemblies that Mr Shelfo talked about. -Were you implying that they actually control the pedal in some way?

stix818
11-27-2007, 08:20 AM
I shouldn't mention anything but basically what you are saying that if you can find a way to tune your boat to run an 8.0s, 9.0s, 10s and etc.. consistently is cheating??? What's the deference between sandbagging and tuning your boat??? I understand the safety and the rules behind the throttle stops but I really don't know what else to think about them.
Mustoer, I would have to guess is you find a baseline and start adjusting the throttle stop to weather conditions using a weather station or other weather predicting device. This is how we did in TE but with rev limiters. To me it's basically the same thing for the most part.

Sangster
11-27-2007, 08:26 AM
Interesting topic if if it can stay civil...http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Battle/fighting-230.GIF

Fiat48
11-27-2007, 08:42 AM
Well, I gotta ask....
How do those types of 'throttle controlling devices' operate? Off a timer or a sensor?
I am really curious about about the cylinders connected to pedal assemblies that Mr Shelfo talked about. -Were you implying that they actually control the pedal in some way?
http://www.biondoracing.com/ThrottleStops.shtml
The device is made to open and close the throttle by air (C02). This device when controlled by a timer can be programmed to control the throttle all the way down the course in presice movements....far more accurate than the human foot can do.
This device coupled with electronics is what the guys use for Index racing in the drag cars. Perhaps you have been to one of those races and seen the cars leave hard off the line....then the car goes "soft"....then generally goes wide open for the finish line. Depending on the electronics involved...you can make that throttle do anything you want it to do...every time.
Personally I hate that crap but that is how it works.
For NHRA index cars it is legal. Sad to me but it is legal.
But when we read IHBA rules:
"This is from IHBA rule book, 2007, page 111-23, paragraph #4.
"Throttle: Throttle must be operated by driver's foot. No electronics,pneumatics, nor hydraulics will be allowed. A positive stop must be incorporated into the throttle pedal that will not allow throttle cable to bind or go over center and lock open. Quick action return springs mus be located on both sides of the injector hat or directly to the carburetor throttle arms. "
By stating "No electronics,pneumatics,nor hydraulics allowed" it's in violation of the rules.

mustoer
11-27-2007, 09:26 AM
Thanks for the explanations.
If these devices do indeed need to be adjusted as the weather changes, doesnt that add another level of complexity to the tuning process. We tune our boat (PE) with pulleys and pills, if adding one of these devices adds to the list of things that can be adjusted, doesnt it make it a bit more difficult? Or is the intention to only adjust this piece of equipment, and not touch air and fuel settings?

Fiat48
11-27-2007, 09:52 AM
It's like anything else..existing air available is gonna change things. Yes it is another device to adjust and tune.
Surely there are many ways to use such a device. Of course the only accurate way would be with adjusting for the air available.
So it is not a device that immediately allows for instant success by bolting it on. But I can see where it could have an edge against those who did not have one in the right persons hands.

stix818
11-27-2007, 10:03 AM
mustoer, I guess it can but I'm sure you take weather readings and conditions at each track and document that and adjust pulleys and such accordingly, same difference really. I'm not sure if this is true but I would think Blown Boats would be more apt to do it. To me it seems a little easier with a carbuerator motor to tune as long as you have the power available!!! It's interesting though because a car is no wear the same when it comes to going down the track. I see two different tuning strategies as they sandbag early in the run.
Fiat, good point but I'm still trying to figure out how you would use it. Wouldn't you think you would adjust it like a throttle stop???

bubbletop409
11-27-2007, 10:11 AM
Thanks for the explanations.
If these devices do indeed need to be adjusted as the weather changes, doesnt that add another level of complexity to the tuning process. Or is the intention to only adjust this piece of equipment, and not touch air and fuel settings?
Thats exactlly how we did it when I ran NHRA Super Gas / Super Comp. I had a 94 Lumina Pro Stock style chassis, with a 540" BBC. All out it would run in the 8.40's at 165. For every 160' change in corrected altitude my et would change by .010 second. My throttle stop ratio was 3-1, basically becomes a mathematical formula. For every .010 I wanted to speed up or slow down, I needed to change my timer setting by .030. Once you do your testing and record keeping, running the index becomes realitively simple. There are many weather station/hand held computers out there, including pager type that send real time weather changes, updated constantly, making it easy to change your settings just prior to staging. A large cloud is capable of making a significant change in corrected altitude, along with sitting on the holding rope for an extended period of time.

Lot Lizard
11-27-2007, 10:27 AM
Well, I gotta ask....
The devices that I seen this weekend are directly tied to the throttle pedal. They were painted black like the floor and located under the throttle so they were hard to notice. It would be interesting to see what would happen if the boat got out of contol for some reason and the driver could do nothing about it being it was run by timers.:idea: :idea:
LL

Fiat48
11-27-2007, 10:41 AM
First let me say I hate such devices as they take much of the human element out of racing. Once this disease starts more and more electronics come into play.
Food for thought: Give me a device that does EXACTLY what I tell it to do EVERY TIME against a guy who does not have such a device....and I have the edge.
IF such a device was legal...which it is not...it would be a must have in my book as there are so many things I could do with it....CONSISTANTLY.
I have a pretty good idea of how the guys using such devices are using them but not gonna get into that here for sure. But I will tell you this. They are not only used for slowing a fast boat down. Now think about that.

Fiat48
11-27-2007, 10:45 AM
The devices that I seen this weekend are directly tied to the throttle pedal. They were painted black like the floor and located under the throttle so they were hard to notice. It would be interesting to see what would happen if the boat got out of contol for some reason and the driver could do nothing about it being it was run by timers.:idea: :idea:
LL
Please clarify this. What you saw was a switch under the throttle pedal OR was it the air cylinder under the throttle pedal?

stix818
11-27-2007, 10:45 AM
Ahhhh, so if controlled by timers you are unable to back out of it!!! I see the safetly concern.
bubbletop409, your exactly right with the Air. It's amazing how you may assume that the air falls off when it actually got a little better. I use a handheld and it works great. I controlled mine with ignition same difference for the most part. Increase 100 RPM would give me a .010 for every 200 foot drop in altitude.

mustoer
11-27-2007, 11:40 AM
"Food for thought: Give me a device that does EXACTLY what I tell it to do EVERY TIME against a guy who does not have such a device....and I have the edge."
Maybe. I think it depends of if you are adding variables or not. If you are adding things, it increases the complexity, and might not necessarily provide a distinct advantage. I personally dont see the benefit of adding timer based devices. If you change the setup -be it fuel, air or timers, you are still limited to a particular combination of those settings when you mash the pedal. In those types of systems, prior knowledge is required, and the fewer variables you have to use, the better. I tune with %'s on the blower with every 150ft of corrected air (ocassionally changing the main jet), adding timer's to the system could make it more complex and not necessarily better. IF, however, the devices are run off of sensors, and are changing your setup automatically, then yes, the advantage is huge. I guess it all comes down to how you like to race...
On a related note: Is the reason these devices are not allowed soley because of the safety concerns? Or is the rule based on competitive fairness? Would a modified EFI system be allowed per the rule book?

Sangster
11-27-2007, 11:51 AM
A little Birdie told me once, That the safety issue comes in to play real hard regarding throttle assits & related modifications.. In other words there is a better chance that the throttle could be kept in the WFO position in the event of an electrical problem.. I can easily see that if allowed...there would be more contrivercy trying to decide what is a safe setup than it would be worth.. It's probally a rule that should definetly be enforced & left alone...

Jetboatguru
11-27-2007, 12:09 PM
Thats exactlly how we did it when I ran NHRA Super Gas / Super Comp. I had a 94 Lumina Pro Stock style chassis, with a 540" BBC. All out it would run in the 8.40's at 165. For every 160' change in corrected altitude my et would change by .010 second. My throttle stop ratio was 3-1, basically becomes a mathematical formula. For every .010 I wanted to speed up or slow down, I needed to change my timer setting by .030. Once you do your testing and record keeping, running the index becomes realitively simple. There are many weather station/hand held computers out there, including pager type that send real time weather changes, updated constantly, making it easy to change your settings just prior to staging. A large cloud is capable of making a significant change in corrected altitude, along with sitting on the holding rope for an extended period of time.
Mustoer,
Read this post above by Bubbletop 409. By having all the electronics you can bring the whole racing thing down to a science. After testing and learning he had it to a science right down to the hundreth of a second. With water you have a variable and that can always change. Even with all the electronics you are not going to be perfect. But with all the electronics you have eliminated MOST of the other variables. The more human element you can take out of the equation the better your odds are gonna be, correct? Its like a CNC machine vs a human with a grinder about to port some heads. Which is gonna be more exact? If the rules allow it then get after it! If not, well............:)

bp
11-27-2007, 01:00 PM
Mr Lot Lizzard, I dont know how to take you. You certainly stir the pot on this website.How do you obtain this info? I have been racing this class for a little while, and I am really curious to who you are. I myself, know that there are more than two boats competing in the Ihba with Illegal equipment. I am not saying that Tech is not sharp enough to see these items, but they are not going to address anything unless it becomes a saftey issue, or told to address an issue. I raced two guys in my class that have air cylinders doing something to there gas pedal assemblies, and what it does, I am not sure. I chose not to protest for various reasons. The main reason was this. I could beat either one regardless of what they had. My reason for falling short was me, not them. I also felt that no matter how you look at it, If you protest, you become labeled as a cry baby. I know that it is still wrong to allow this, therefore I was partially responsible for not protesing. Sorry, I want to race and not bitch. If we win, we win legally. So who the hell are you? Are you one of those guys that still puts his boat in to gear with a handle? maybe you should apply to become a tech official.
i remember about 7 years ago, one of our pce competitors installed an air operated t-stop. he was pretty excited with it, and showed it to us. i told him, "___, you can do what you want to (as in, we're gonna kick your ass anyway), and it's your choice 'cause i'm not saying anything, but that thing's illegal as hell. you're basically placing some type of slave between the foot pedal and the throttle - what could possibly go wrong?". the rule regarding electronics, pneumatics, etc., is solely addressing throttle operation - the throttle must be directly connected to the foot pedal with no adjustable slave in between. to me, use of these things is solely a safety concern, not a competitive edge. either way, if safety/tech determines these things are acceptable or unacceptable, i really don't care as it doesn't change my burden one bit. it's my job to beat 'em, regardless, and i'm not gonna be scared off by a couple little cylinders, t handle or no t handle. which is what i think joe is saying.
but... if someone is intentionally hiding something from safety/tech so they're not being open/honest over what could be considered a safety issue, i'd say something to 'em about that. i don't think joe's ever held back, and neither have i, when a safety issue is in question.

QuickJet
11-27-2007, 01:15 PM
Electronics or not....you still have to cut a light.

stix818
11-27-2007, 01:16 PM
Exaclty Tony and that's why we were as successful in 05 as we were. We average a 9.04 all year.
mustoer, you can only take so much timing and fuel away to slow a boat down, especially in a carbuerated application. If a boat can run .4 quicker than their index how do you slow it down consistently??? I definitely agree with you guys regarding electronic devices associated with the throttle but one question I have is why does NHRA allow it?? The magnitude of things that could go wrong may not be as high but I still wouldn't want to be in a Comp Eliminator or Super Comp (whatever it be) stuck at full throttle in the shut down area.

QuickJet
11-27-2007, 01:32 PM
Exaclty Tony and that's why we were as successful in 05 as we were. We average a 9.04 all year.
mustoer, you can only take so much timing and fuel away to slow a boat down, especially in a carbuerated application. If a boat can run .4 quicker than their index how do you slow it down consistently??? I definitely agree with you guys regarding electronic devices associated with the throttle but one question I have is why does NHRA allow it?? The magnitude of things that could go wrong may not be as high but I still wouldn't want to be in a Comp Eliminator or Super Comp (whatever it be) stuck at full throttle in the shut down area.
You can override any electronic device via switch or brake pedal. Kinda like when you hit the brakes while on cruise control it shuts it off. My brother runs C-gas. He uses a throttle control that slow his car down over 1/2 a second. The race is won at the tree. I would assume it to be the same with boats.

bubbletop409
11-27-2007, 01:40 PM
There seems to be some mis-understanding about the type of throttle stops currently being used in NHRA competition. The vast majority are what is refered to as a blade stop. They are another set of butterflys, mounted under the carb, and controlled by a timer, they can be operated by CO2, or an electric solenoid. The carb itself is still controlled by the drivers foot, so he does have overall controll of the situation. The throttle stop does nothing more than choke down the engines ability to injest air. As a side note, NHRA does ban the use of what are called stutter boxes, as a down track et controll device, and I could swear I heard more than 1 of those a couple of weeks ago in Phoenix.

sangervdrive
11-27-2007, 02:02 PM
That stuff is definetly a fine line, I think we all agree that if it gets out of hand we might as well be racing remote control, (which could be pretty cool).

mfrey
11-27-2007, 02:30 PM
My sentiments exactly to Joe Shelfo and Bob Prigmore. We need to beat them (those that use this stuff) with our SKILL. In my efforts to slow down to run 10's, I considered using new school stuff. Instead I chose to bolt on a 2 blade and adjust timing to slow it down. This makes it harder for me to cut good lights but that's my problem...and I'll keep after it.
I've heard some talk of more than one person considering incorporating a computer system the driver would activate (using the lights) that would do their starts for them (gear and throttle). Maybe someone is already doing this? Hopefully it won't come to that.

Terminal Velocity
11-27-2007, 02:38 PM
There seems to be some mis-understanding about the type of throttle stops currently being used in NHRA competition. The vast majority are what is refered to as a blade stop. They are another set of butterflys, mounted under the carb, and controlled by a timer, they can be operated by CO2, or an electric solenoid. The carb itself is still controlled by the drivers foot, so he does have overall controll of the situation. The throttle stop does nothing more than choke down the engines ability to injest air. As a side note, NHRA does ban the use of what are called stutter boxes, as a down track et controll device, and I could swear I heard more than 1 of those a couple of weeks ago in Phoenix.
come on now btop, i just put the wrong chip in the rev limiter. Bet you've never heard that one before.:D
should we start talking about the matty box? or maybe we could put magnetic sensors in the propshaft and measure the revoloutions based on the overall length of the track, and have it adjust your throttle stop as has been similarily done in NHRA.
If you want to know how to cheat at bracket racing then there's no place like NHRA sportsman bracket racing.

Terminal Velocity
11-27-2007, 02:42 PM
My sentiments exactly to Joe Shelfo and Bob Prigmore. We need to beat them (those that use this stuff) with our SKILL. In my efforts to slow down to run 10's, I considered using new school stuff. Instead I chose to bolt on a 2 blade and adjust timing to slow it down. This makes it harder for me to cut good lights but that's my problem...and I'll keep after it.
I've heard some talk of more than one person considering incorporating a computer system the driver would activate (using the lights) that would do their starts for them (gear and throttle). Maybe someone is already doing this? Hopefully it won't come to that.
i don't remember what boat it was but there was someone using a two-step rev limiter with i would guess some sort of transbrake switch. because when the lid came down the motor would start missing (rev limiter style) then it'd take off. If i had to guess it was at 3500 rpm or so and holding. That's what it sounded like to me while i was on the rope.

cyclone
11-27-2007, 02:44 PM
there were definately more than a couple of engines with pneumatic throttle controls/stops in place. one particular boat in my class (TE) had a biondo set up mounted right off the carb spacer in plane view and he got through tech with no hassle.
i havent read the rule book to know what's legal or not.
I qualified 7th with a 9.02. The class was tough and the boats ahead of me were all running near 9.00 on every pass no matter what the weather conditions. whatever they were doing, it was working becuase they were drilling the tree and running great passes. I went out in round two with a 9.01pass and .2 reaction time against a hydro that squeezed n20 to half track and then cruised to the finish line after cutting a .08 light. That same boat ran those type of times all weekend. the guy was good or he wouldnt have all those championships lettered on the side of his trailer.

adjones419
11-27-2007, 02:51 PM
If you want to know how to cheat at bracket racing then there's no place like NHRA sportsman bracket racing.
Too funny. That takes all the fun out of racing for me. Those guys have to get their cars to pretty much drive themselves. Whatever happened to driving by the seat of your pants? I'm a young guy, but you can call me old school too.

adjones419
11-27-2007, 02:53 PM
I think some of the Pro Mod guys were doing it in Phoenix 2 weeks ago...just a rumor I heard. Something along the lines of flipping a switch when the light goes solid amber (or whenever), then the throttle is on a delay so the RPM's are held at a constant level before going full throttle and taking off.

Terminal Velocity
11-27-2007, 03:01 PM
I think some of the Pro Mod guys were doing it in Phoenix 2 weeks ago...just a rumor I heard. Something along the lines of flipping a switch when the light goes solid amber (or whenever), then the throttle is on a delay so the RPM's are held at a constant level before going full throttle and taking off.
this is pretty much what i was hearing and seeing from the rope. it wouldn't be hard to add a delay box to a switch on the wheel, and if the time from when the lights go solid until the countdown starts you could be a whold lot more consistant at the line.

bubbletop409
11-27-2007, 03:10 PM
come on now btop, i just put the wrong chip in the rev limiter. Bet you've never heard that one before.:D
should we start talking about the matty box? or maybe we could put magnetic sensors in the propshaft and measure the revoloutions based on the overall length of the track, and have it adjust your throttle stop as has been similarily done in NHRA.
I see you get the picture, the matty box did it for me.

stix818
11-27-2007, 03:27 PM
Ah interesting quickjet thanks!!! That makes a lot more sense!!! Not real familiar with bracket racing over on the asphault.
Well call it what you will. If you choose to go old school give'er a shot. I do agree it's more fun as a driver to be able to run her out the back door. That's why I stepped up and made an attempt to run with the big dogs but for me I wanted to go out and win and that was the most economical route. Call it cheating if you wish but we had fun and went some rounds!!

suckerpunch
11-27-2007, 04:21 PM
First of all, Lot Lizzard sure knows alot about this. I still would like to know who you are. O.k., this is what we run. Our natrually aspirated 598 Ford, without a trans, clutch only will run under the 7.70 limit. I slow the boat down with a timer that RETARDS the timing. I also used (This year) a timer to control a 40 hp nitrous system to turn on and off for 1.5 seconds, depending on who I was racing, for quicker or slower 1/8 mile times. I have a Owens clutch that is activated by a switch, with my finger. I step on the gas pedal to the floor when I see an 8, The engine hits 5800 rpms on the chip, in neutral, I release the switch on a 6, it goes into gear and drops the 5800 chip.We are still wide open , and the next chip is a 9000 rpms. I drop it into gear at that rpm because that is were my prop hooks up. (playback tachs will tell you what rpm you hook up at.) The throttle is wide open the whole 1/4 mile. There is nothing limiting my throttle. I do not have anything controlling what my boat does, therefore it is safe, and legal. I was racing Bill RATHKE and Tim Kelley for a championship this year, We supplied Tim Kelley with the prop that he won the championship with, after losing his during Qualifing, and we maintain Bill Rathke's underwater gear as well. I gave Gary davis a prop to run, and he is in my class. I repair boats for people all the time, in our class. I dont cheat, I have helped others beat Me. I cant wait to see this guy Lot Lizzard paired up with me or any of our customers. I am actually getting a little excited about the class again. Lot Lizzard, Yall come back now!

wfoflat
11-27-2007, 05:38 PM
First of all, Lot Lizzard sure knows alot about this. I still would like to know who you are. O.k., this is what we run. Our natrually aspirated 598 Ford, without a trans, clutch only will run under the 7.70 limit. I slow the boat down with a timer that RETARDS the timing. I also used (This year) a timer to control a 40 hp nitrous system to turn on and off for 1.5 seconds, depending on who I was racing, for quicker or slower 1/8 mile times. I have a Owens clutch that is activated by a switch, with my finger. I step on the gas pedal to the floor when I see an 8, The engine hits 5800 rpms on the chip, in neutral, I release the switch on a 6, it goes into gear and drops the 5800 chip.We are still wide open , and the next chip is a 9000 rpms. I drop it into gear at that rpm because that is were my prop hooks up. (playback tachs will tell you what rpm you hook up at.) The throttle is wide open the whole 1/4 mile. There is nothing limiting my throttle. I do not have anything controlling what my boat does, therefore it is safe, and legal. I was racing Bill RATHKE and Tim Kelley for a championship this year, We supplied Tim Kelley with the prop that he won the championship with, after losing his during Qualifing, and we maintain Bill Rathke's underwater gear as well. I gave Gary davis a prop to run, and he is in my class. I repair boats for people all the time, in our class. I dont cheat, I have helped others beat Me. I cant wait to see this guy Lot Lizzard paired up with me or any of our customers. I am actually getting a little excited about the class again. Lot Lizzard, Yall come back now!
Hey, lot lizzard Who cares if people are cheating you couldn't win anyway.
If you even had a boat ,your 69 sanger true flat with rotted stringers would get bumped out of any class so fast your mullet would still be blowing in the wind. You seem to spend a lot of time looking at boats, you should look at your own try to figure out why your bildge pump has more hp than your motor!! Think about it if your boat could run as good as your mouth you might win something:jawdrop: These are good people in here who enjoy racing and don't need you take the fun out of it.;)

bp
11-27-2007, 05:48 PM
there were definately more than a couple of engines with pneumatic throttle controls/stops in place. one particular boat in my class (TE) had a biondo set up mounted right off the carb spacer in plane view and he got through tech with no hassle.
i havent read the rule book to know what's legal or not.
I qualified 7th with a 9.02. The class was tough and the boats ahead of me were all running near 9.00 on every pass no matter what the weather conditions. whatever they were doing, it was working becuase they were drilling the tree and running great passes. I went out in round two with a 9.01pass and .2 reaction time against a hydro that squeezed n20 to half track and then cruised to the finish line after cutting a .08 light. That same boat ran those type of times all weekend. the guy was good or he wouldnt have all those championships lettered on the side of his trailer.
if one end of that biondo was connected to the foot/throttle cable, and the other end to the carb throttle assembly, it's illegal, and should not have made it through tech. and the rule book is pretty clear on that, as is njba's. i have no idea what cdba or sdba's rulebooks say with regard to these things. the thing is, .2's will pretty much always get you beat at most any ihba race, especially the wf's, no matter what your boat can run. unless you can get on a roll against broke boats, or redlighters, you'll eventually get hammered.
we had one boat in the 10second class that was on the chip from 300' out through the whole course. you could hear it all the way down from the rope. she broke out (even though she was within 0.01 on the light) in the first round (against the eventual winner) and went home. the more of that stuff you have to rely on, the more opportunity for stuff to go wrong.
blade stops??:idea:

sdpm
11-27-2007, 06:06 PM
The boat you are talking about is the Crapshoot ProMod. It has a N/A 813cid Kasse Ford in it. He shuts the lid and puts the throttle to the floor on a rev limiter and waits for his number to come up that he leaves on and then flips a switch to release the limiter and engauge the clutch. The finger is faster than the foot. He also stumbles the engine in the middle of the run for a given amount of time to either speed up or slowdown his run. They have been doing this same routine since I can remember. They are very dialed in as far as electronics go and their numbers show it. They have more data from all the tracks from running so long that they will usually run a 7.01 or real close right off the trailer. Very tough to beat but I have seen it done a few times.
Qual rd 2 -.030 7.01
Qual rd 3 .023 7.04
rd 1 .059 6.98 single
rd 2 .034 7.12 lifting
rd 3 .074 7.03
semi .026 7.11 lifting
final .029 7.01 winner

cyclone
11-27-2007, 06:16 PM
if one end of that biondo was connected to the foot/throttle cable, and the other end to the carb throttle assembly, it's illegal, and should not have made it through tech. and the rule book is pretty clear on that, as is njba's. i have no idea what cdba or sdba's rulebooks say with regard to these things. the thing is, .2's will pretty much always get you beat at most any ihba race, especially the wf's, no matter what your boat can run. unless you can get on a roll against broke boats, or redlighters, you'll eventually get hammered.
we had one boat in the 10second class that was on the chip from 300' out through the whole course. you could hear it all the way down from the rope. she broke out (even though she was within 0.01 on the light) in the first round (against the eventual winner) and went home. the more of that stuff you have to rely on, the more opportunity for stuff to go wrong.
blade stops??:idea:
What part of my original post said a .2 light was good enough to win?

suckerpunch
11-27-2007, 06:24 PM
I think that Lot Lizzard is actually looking out for the best intrest of the class. Maybe I have read you wrong? Maybe you do need to come back? I would be glad to build you a legal boat to compete with. maybe you can inform us of more wrong doings? what are you, a private dick? I appoligize for anything personal, as Sangster said, lets keep it civil and clean. Thanks, Joe.:idea:

Lot Lizard
11-27-2007, 06:42 PM
Please clarify this. What you saw was a switch under the throttle pedal OR was it the air cylinder under the throttle pedal?
I saw a bimba valve attached to some kind of bracket in one of the boats. I have no idea what they were attempting ot control, possibly the timing?
LL

sdpm
11-27-2007, 06:43 PM
You have way too many blades on your prop! Isn't there something in the rule book about that?:D

Lot Lizard
11-27-2007, 06:45 PM
A little Birdie told me once, That the safety issue comes in to play real hard regarding throttle assits & related modifications.. In other words there is a better chance that the throttle could be kept in the WFO position in the event of an electrical problem.. I can easily see that if allowed...there would be more contrivercy trying to decide what is a safe setup than it would be worth.. It's probally a rule that should definetly be enforced & left alone...
Great point Sangster. That is what I have been trying to get across to these peoples. SOME of them have no F__K_N clue though. You cant teach experience.
LL

Lot Lizard
11-27-2007, 06:54 PM
Thanks for providing ***boat with some valuable information. I have a question though....if you were cheating would you tell:idea: ? Thats like a thief applying for a job in a bank, and telling the hiring manager they have never voluntarily stole anything. It seems your a good guy to get to know. You'll build me a boat, lend me some parts, and teach me how to cheat! No thanks, i'll do it the old fashion way if or when I decide to come out of retirement. Sounds like you have a nice set-up though.
LL

Lot Lizard
11-27-2007, 06:59 PM
Hey, lot lizzard Who cares if people are cheating you couldn't win anyway.
If you even had a boat ,your 69 sanger true flat with rotted stringers would get bumped out of any class so fast your mullet would still be blowing in the wind. You seem to spend a lot of time looking at boats, you should look at your own try to figure out why your bildge pump has more hp than your motor!! Think about it if your boat could run as good as your mouth you might win something:jawdrop: These are good people in here who enjoy racing and don't need you take the fun out of it.;)
If you feel the need to get personal this isn't the thread for it. Son, i've forgotten more than you will ever begin to know! Have you ever driven that turd of yours down the track? I can say that I personally have been down the track 686 times over my 15 year successful I might add career. If you want to run them this winter let me know. I'll need about 2 months to get her ready! The bilge pump comment is completely out of line. Your motor would be lucky to start currently.:idea:
LL

Jetboatguru
11-27-2007, 07:05 PM
If you feel the need to get personal this isn't the thread for it. Son, i've forgotten more than you will ever begin to know! Have you ever driven that turd of yours down the track? I can say that I personally have been down the track 686 times over my 15 year successful I might add career. If you want to run them this winter let me know. I'll need about 2 months to get her ready! The bilge pump comment is completely out of line. Your motor would be lucky to start currently.:idea:
LL
WHat class did you run Mr lizard?

suckerpunch
11-27-2007, 07:35 PM
Lot lizzard, No reason to fire at wfoflat, He is a good guy, and probably feels you are a little abrassive, which you are. Hey, I do not set up any boats out of this shop that are Illegal.They are 100% legal. I dont lend parts, I sell parts .The only boat ever to leave our shop with a dedenbear box was Brian and Dale Pinckneys hydro. Are you going to call them cheaters? Did you see them running 8.00? did you see me run 8.00? Everybody has there "off" days. I share all of our technology with my customers. You can ask any of them. If a boat has our sticker on it and it is cheating, that is for tech to police that. If they do not police it, then they are not doing there job . maybe you should address the tech teams?

Lot Lizard
11-27-2007, 07:51 PM
WHat class did you run Mr lizard?
Super Elim

adjones419
11-27-2007, 07:59 PM
I know that boat and who you're talking about. They've already blown up one motor from tuning off the rev limiter. It's a 9 second alcohol injected hydro, but she's only 16 so she has to run the 10 second class. I've raced her a time or two here with the St. Louis club.

adjones419
11-27-2007, 08:04 PM
The boat you are talking about is the Crapshoot ProMod. It has a N/A 813cid Kasse Ford in it. He shuts the lid and puts the throttle to the floor on a rev limiter and waits for his number to come up that he leaves on and then flips a switch to release the limiter and engauge the clutch. The finger is faster than the foot. He also stumbles the engine in the middle of the run for a given amount of time to either speed up or slowdown his run. They have been doing this same routine since I can remember. They are very dialed in as far as electronics go and their numbers show it. They have more data from all the tracks from running so long that they will usually run a 7.01 or real close right off the trailer. Very tough to beat but I have seen it done a few times.
Qual rd 2 -.030 7.01
Qual rd 3 .023 7.04
rd 1 .059 6.98 single
rd 2 .034 7.12 lifting
rd 3 .074 7.03
semi .026 7.11 lifting
final .029 7.01 winner
I didn't know which boat was doing it, and I even heard a couple of them were. I'd say it would take a while to get the data recorded that you need, but after that it would be very consistent.

Jetboatguru
11-27-2007, 08:05 PM
Super Elim
What was the name of your boat?

stoker2001
11-27-2007, 08:18 PM
. In my efforts to slow down to run 10's, I considered using new school stuff. Instead I chose to bolt on a 2 blade and adjust timing to slow it down. This makes it harder for me to cut good lights but that's my problem...and I'll keep after it.
I remember seeing a three blade on your ride,when you took me out in Red Bluff this year in second round
Hope to see you in RB this next year

wfoflat
11-27-2007, 09:23 PM
LL
Gramps,
I've done more on accident than you will ever do on purpose! I got great lines to! Let's talk these 2 months through...
1. Pull the tumble weeds off boat
2. Hook drive shaft back up to 500 GPH bilge pump
3. Get my pass counter calibrated
4. Repacked my life-line chute and have it certified for 86 mph runs
5. Convince doctor to clear physical
My boat is a turd? My guess is whatever hill billy town you live in , you don't have enough equity in your house to paint my turd! My boat has been built and tuned by the best and will run your led sled barn yard creation down the quarter any day of the week!
P.S Don't forget to repack your wheel bearings... I'd hate to pass you twice in one day! See you at CFW

River Rat 005
11-27-2007, 09:34 PM
Adam, I know who she is. She ran in TE at KDBA. Her and I battled it out for 1 and 2 qualifying spots. We met up only once this season and I took her out. She is sweet and I think she's going to be a contender.
Tim

mfrey
11-27-2007, 09:34 PM
I remember seeing a three blade on your ride,when you took me out in Red Bluff this year in second round
Hope to see you in RB this next year
Hey Stroker. The 3 blade and gearing down was causing me to be into the rev-limiter by about 3/4 track...So I have geared up and proped down to a 2 blade to slow down to 10 seconds (roughly...still sorting it out!). However I'm looking forward to RB next year and maybe Chowchilla (if there is one). Hope all is well with you.
Mike

bp
11-27-2007, 09:43 PM
I know that boat and who you're talking about. They've already blown up one motor from tuning off the rev limiter. It's a 9 second alcohol injected hydro, but she's only 16 so she has to run the 10 second class. I've raced her a time or two here with the St. Louis club.
she told me she was 17 and would turn 18 in 10 months. it was pretty obvious that it was at least a 9 second deal, and the way that thing left the rope was unreal. she told me she's trying, but can't get a te license until she's 18.
cyclone, you did a great job down there, especially dialing the boat in. but whether the hydro you ran had n2, or stickers, or anything else didn't create a competitive edge, and that's all i was saying.

mfrey
11-27-2007, 09:55 PM
she told me she was 17 and would turn 18 in 10 months. it was pretty obvious that it was at least a 9 second deal, and the way that thing left the rope was unreal. she told me she's trying, but can't get a te license until she's 18.
cyclone, you did a great job down there, especially dialing the boat in. but whether the hydro you ran had n2, or stickers, or anything else didn't create a competitive edge, and that's all i was saying.
Hey Bob...how'd you end up in ME (points-wise)? Been looking but can't find results yet??? Hope you ended where you wanted.

cyclone
11-27-2007, 10:11 PM
thanks. if you re-read what i said originally, i said whatever he was doing was working and that he had a great combo. he kicked my butt good and did the same thing several times throughout eliminations.

Cs19
11-27-2007, 10:50 PM
Qual rd 2 -.030 7.01
Qual rd 3 .023 7.04
rd 1 .059 6.98 single
rd 2 .034 7.12 lifting
rd 3 .074 7.03
semi .026 7.11 lifting
final .029 7.01 winner
Very nice, thats what I call dialed.
There are all kinds of throttle stops and electronics being used at every race, you still have to set it up and make it work which is not easy. It doesnt bother me at all, bring it!!!!
:D

adjones419
11-28-2007, 06:43 AM
Adam, I know who she is. She ran in TE at KDBA. Her and I battled it out for 1 and 2 qualifying spots. We met up only once this season and I took her out. She is sweet and I think she's going to be a contender.
Tim
You couldn't ask for a nicer young girl to get involved in dragboat racing. It's really great for the sport. BP, maybe she is 17. KDBA is the only club that allows her to run TE. It just seems to me that tuning that way off of the rev limiter would be hard on a motor.

Lot Lizard
11-28-2007, 08:36 AM
Gramps,
I've done more on accident than you will ever do on purpose! I got great lines to! Let's talk these 2 months through...
1. Pull the tumble weeds off boat
2. Hook drive shaft back up to 500 GPH bilge pump
3. Get my pass counter calibrated
4. Repacked my life-line chute and have it certified for 86 mph runs
5. Convince doctor to clear physical
My boat is a turd? My guess is whatever hill billy town you live in , you don't have enough equity in your house to paint my turd! My boat has been built and tuned by the best and will run your led sled barn yard creation down the quarter any day of the week!
P.S Don't forget to repack your wheel bearings... I'd hate to pass you twice in one day! See you at CFW
Its nice to see your such a confident young lad. However, when you ruin your motor on the trailer in the garage at home for your friends, you must be a real genius. For some reason, the motors due like some kind of liquid circulated though the block when in use. If you happen to stumble on a motor that will run for countless hours without water, please feel free to post (dont call me). Its gotta be a real peace of mind knowing you got a whole lot of time out of that brand new bloan deal. Keep up the good work.
PS...who is it that built and "tuned" your motor. How did the boat run at the drags?
LL

Bullmoose
11-28-2007, 10:10 AM
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee81/156champ/acb8_31.jpg
Is This the Infamous Lot Lizard 1?:D :D

adjones419
11-28-2007, 10:53 AM
For some reason, the motors due like some kind of liquid circulated though the block when in use.
LL
You mean they do? That's funny, because mine is filled with block filler. Then again, it only runs for 9 seconds at a time. :D

wfoflat
11-28-2007, 12:28 PM
Its nice to see your such a confident young lad. However, when you ruin your motor on the trailer in the garage at home for your friends, you must be a real genius. For some reason, the motors due like some kind of liquid circulated though the block when in use. If you happen to stumble on a motor that will run for countless hours without water, please feel free to post (dont call me). Its gotta be a real peace of mind knowing you got a whole lot of time out of that brand new bloan deal. Keep up the good work.
PS...who is it that built and "tuned" your motor. How did the boat run at the drags?
LL
Funny, you think you got it all figured out. You really know how to make yourself sound stupid my motor never got hurt at my house? I had some issues with it in discovery bay but you knew that right:idea: The only motor that has not seen water is yours, living in the past I guess, when that heap of shit you most likely have was considered fast. How come when everyone is asking who you are you won't respond? Do you not have the balls to back up the shit you talk to these people? Go play a game of bingo or something old timer,you would pass out on the line anyway do us all a favor stay in retirement put a muzzle on it.
And no I have not taken this boat to the track and yes i am that confident:D

bp
11-28-2007, 01:32 PM
thanks. if you re-read what i said originally, i said whatever he was doing was working and that he had a great combo. he kicked my butt good and did the same thing several times throughout eliminations.
the colliers are very good, which was why jeff (who is also very good) was so happy to get them and take them out in the following round. but you have a great combo also, as does joe and chris, and any one of you guys could have taken 'em all. when you've got a whole group of boats that can repeatedly run between .98s-.02s, it solely boils down to who can out-think/out-race the other guy - t handles, biondo's, none of that junk matters. calling people cheaters or rumors of bad lights is all psychobabble designed to get into a racers head and create distractions. the reality is that no one is better than his/her next lap; whatever happened in the past is past.
freymike, yes things turned out the way i hoped. season totals are up now on the ihba site. thanks for your assistance in that matter:) . tim kelley won pe by 14 points...
adam, running lap after lap on a rev limiter can't be helpful... she must have had a birthday in september?? she is really a nice girl, and i hope she keeps going with it. damn that boat is quick! don't see too many me's, or even te's for that matter, leaving on late 5's...

wfoflat
11-28-2007, 06:25 PM
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee81/156champ/acb8_31.jpg
Is This the Infamous Lot Lizard 1?:D :D
You aint lying HA HA HA

PE 316
11-28-2007, 07:15 PM
What was the name of your boat?
Lot Lizard,
I'm curious as well, I've been in the SuperEliminator/ProEliminator class non-stop since 1991 as either a driver and/or crew member and am wondering who your are (were)...
Mike Barnes
SE/PE#207 "Animal Instinct" (Crew)
SE/PE#316 "Physi-COLE Attraction" (Driver/Crew)
SE#316 "Chapter 13" (Driver/Crew)

cole runner
11-28-2007, 07:20 PM
lot lizard thats a dumb name for a dumb person when you race wfo ill bet money with you so keep in touch stupid

wfoflat
11-28-2007, 08:15 PM
Lot Lizard,
I'm curious as well, I've been in the SuperEliminator/ProEliminator class non-stop since 1991 as either a driver and/or crew member and am wondering who your are (were)...
Mike Barnes
He don't have the sack, to put his face or name to shit he talks!
If we knew who he was he might just have to race somebody,he says he wants to race my question is who the fuc- am I racing??? I think he knows the
RWC boys will run him down;)

stoker2001
11-28-2007, 08:30 PM
[QUOTE=bp;2915837]
. tim kelley won pe by 14 points...
QUOTE]
That 14 point deal rings a bell:) :rolleyes:
Congrats to Tim,he earned it as he went to all the events and his competitors did not
just my $.02

Jetboatguru
11-28-2007, 08:33 PM
Lot Lizard,
Mike Barnes
Damn Mike, you got time logged in S/E P/E
I didnt know you had a piece of Chapt 13
If we knew who he was he might just have to race somebody,he says he wants to race my question is who the fuc- am I racing??? I think he knows the
Who are these guys?

Lot Lizard
11-28-2007, 09:05 PM
Alright guys, if you notice I never attacked anyone of you personally.
Now we have little punks cursing and people talking all kinds of foolish talk about me. Please tell me where I went wrong!
I will tell that mouth wideopen lad one thing, and read very carefully. Bring that heavy sled you call a boat to Camp West New Years Eve, with your stupid ass RWC group and $1000 cash and we'll settle this thing being you are such a badd ass. If your boat runs half as good as your mouth you have a 10% chance.
LL

Jetboatguru
11-28-2007, 09:08 PM
Im laying my money on Lot Lizard.
Any takers?:D :D

bubbletop409
11-28-2007, 09:10 PM
Now we have little punks cursing and people talking all kinds of foolish talk about me. Please tell me where I went wrong!
I will tell that mouth wideopen lad one thing, and read very carefully. Bring that heavy sled you call a boat to Camp West New Years Eve, with your stupid ass RWC group and $1000 cash and we'll settle this thing being you are such a badd ass. If your boat runs half as good as your mouth you have a 10% chance.
LL
Well that alone should be worth the price of admission on 1-1-08. Ops, make that 12-31-07.

adjones419
11-28-2007, 09:13 PM
Im laying my money on Lot Lizard.
Any takers?:D :D
Tough call, Tony. What's the spread?

SnoC653
11-28-2007, 09:33 PM
Tony, I think RWC is one of those accronyms like we use in the military. SNAFU = systems normal, all fuc&ed up
RWC = Regularly we cheat?

Jetboatguru
11-28-2007, 09:49 PM
Tough call, Tony. What's the spread?
I have a feeling Lot Lizard has more up his sleave than just his arm:idea: :idea:
Tony, I think RWC is one of those accronyms like we use in the military. SNAFU = systems normal, all fuc&ed up
RWC = Regularly we cheat?
LOL!!! Cheating seems to be the talk.

Lefty
11-28-2007, 10:36 PM
LL
Now we are talkin'. He called the BS and raised you $1000.
I'll bet that neither one of them will show on New Years, but if they do, that would be a great way to start 2008.

wfoflat
11-28-2007, 10:40 PM
LL
Lot Lizard, first off I think you have attacked people personally you told colechillin he was a turd and his boat was a turd. You told Joe Shelfo one of the nicest guys around that he cheats and he would teach you how to cheat.
I'll tell you where you went wrong attacking people. So when i'm at cfw with my grand in hand should I go around asking people if they are lot lizard??. What a coward you are hiding behind a computer. I have a couple of boats to choose from so are you running YOUR boat or borrowing one. p.s. as big as your mouth seems will be lucky to make it into the boats;)

wfoflat
11-28-2007, 10:53 PM
Who are these guys?
Tony,I have your one bad hondo plate. We talked on the phone once. Thanks again for signing it over. You know who we are just young punk kids:D Having
fun stirring the pot a little.Your money on LL that means im fuc-ed who cares its only money.

RICHARD TILL
11-28-2007, 11:49 PM
i`m glad i do`nt have a dog in this race but it looks like lot lizard has went all in and put the chips on the table. its time to call, raise or fold.

PE 316
11-29-2007, 09:48 AM
Tony,
MULTI-time S/E Champion, Al Barbageletta signed my driver's license (back when there were class reps.) in 1992.
We ran the "Chapter 13" Magnum Flat for a couple of years in SuperEliminator with a combination of Scott Thompson, Sean Giroux and Myself driving it. We then sold it to your buddy Lipinski when we bought the Cole TR-6. The "Chapter 13" boat was traveling the "show car" circuit out of the Reno area for many years and had never even touched the water before my Dad bought it. The bottom was all screwed-up when we got it and had to have it re-done. I think maybe we had Thurston re-do it?? (It's been too long ago to remember)
Mike

WILDERTHANU
11-29-2007, 10:04 AM
lot lizard thats a dumb name for a dumb person when you race wfo ill bet money with you so keep in touch stupid
How does the boat under your name run...???

bp
11-29-2007, 12:00 PM
That 14 point deal rings a bell:) :rolleyes:
Congrats to Tim,he earned it as he went to all the events and his competitors did not
just my $.02
congrats from here too. i remember some years ago joe pulling it out without going to mf, but i guess this year it wasn't meant to happen. those long drives are sure fun, huh?

76schiada
11-29-2007, 02:21 PM
I don't think Lot Lizard knows what he's got himself into gambling with someone from Redwood city (very shady characters) WFO you will win one way or another:D

Sangster
11-29-2007, 03:54 PM
LL
Now that's racin' words if I ever heard em... lot lizzie's seams alittle antzy all of a sudden....

cole runner
11-29-2007, 05:33 PM
How does the boat under your name run...???
its beautiful and runs great it went from one good home to another thank u

cole runner
11-29-2007, 05:37 PM
now my new year is ****ed up i got to pull my boat out go to cfw and help wfo deal with lot lizard no one worry we will show as for the lizard i dont know we will see :)

tubbed63
11-29-2007, 05:59 PM
Oh Mr. Lot Lizard Ur Talkin Big About A Town That U Have No Idea About That Boat Is No Turd That Boat Is One Of The Cleanest An Good Runnin Boat U Will Ever See Its A Shame All U Will See Is The Back Of That Turd!!!

T-Bag'n
11-29-2007, 06:40 PM
Damn it, it's moments like these that I wish I still had My flat.. Ohh what a race this will be if all parties show!!!!!

Bullmoose
11-29-2007, 06:55 PM
I rememder whenWFO was lookin for the Tr but I never heard how it ran

Jetboatguru
11-29-2007, 06:55 PM
Damn it, it's moments like these that I wish I still had My flat.. Ohh what a race this will be if all parties show!!!!!
Oh like you would have done anything about it :rolleyes:
You were nothing more than the queen of CFW. Your jetboat ran hard though!:D :D

Bullmoose
11-29-2007, 06:59 PM
Hey Guru You ever been approached by the unlimited guys to drive ? Have you ever driven a hydro in a circle?

Jetboatguru
11-29-2007, 07:04 PM
Hey Guru You ever been approached by the unlimited guys to drive ? Have you ever driven a hydro in a circle?
Hey Guru You ever been approached by the unlimited guys to drive ? Have you ever driven a hydro in a circle?[/QUOTE]
I spoke with Dennis Johnson of Trafficade and he said he MIGHT give me the chance in an Unlimited Light. He just bought another boat and will have two. I told him I would love to drive one. I have only driven drag hydros.
Tony

Bullmoose
11-29-2007, 07:07 PM
It seems with the experience you have in K's and driving flats you'd be a natural

Jetboatguru
11-29-2007, 07:13 PM
It seems with the experience you have in K's and driving flats you'd be a natural
I would love the chance. Dave Bryant jumped right in and hauled ass. I think we are gonna se more races out here next year.

Lot Lizard
11-29-2007, 07:32 PM
A long day in the shed today. She wouldn't fire though. I read about that 4-7 swap, swapped the wires and she wouldn't start. The alcohol seemed to plug the entire fuel system from when I last ran her in the 80's. I have complete confidence that I will be ready for Camp West on New Years Eve. From what I was told, I have nothin to worry about with these clowns from the gay bay. A retired NDBA friend said not one of their boats will break 107 mph. I guess there boats sure are pretty though. The bright rainbow style colors are coming back in style it seems. Maybe its the location:idea: :idea:
LL
back to the shed

HIRED GUN
11-29-2007, 07:35 PM
Oh Mr. Lot Lizard Ur Talkin Big About A Town That U Have No Idea About That Boat Is No Turd That Boat Is One Of The Cleanest An Good Runnin Boat U Will Ever See Its A Shame All U Will See Is The Back Of That Turd!!!
well I hope the boats out of RWC run better than the cars.......I personally whooped up on plenty of "race" cars out in street races off the notoriuos 280..........

LandSpeeedRacer
11-29-2007, 07:54 PM
I'm going to be there and I can't wait to spank all of you talkers . I just got my wing angle exact so I am ready to go !

rocket98
11-29-2007, 08:05 PM
A long day in the shed today. She wouldn't fire though. I read about that 4-7 swap, swapped the wires and she wouldn't start. The alcohol seemed to plug the entire fuel system from when I last ran her in the 80's. I have complete confidence that I will be ready for Camp West on New Years Eve. From what I was told, I have nothin to worry about with these clowns from the gay bay. A retired NDBA friend said not one of their boats will break 107 mph. I guess there boats sure are pretty though. The bright rainbow style colors are coming back in style it seems. Maybe its the location:idea: :idea:
LL
back to the shed
I have no bone in this but..........Do you guys have any idea what he just told you.........I'll take LL .........Good luck Boys...........

Bullmoose
11-29-2007, 08:13 PM
Lot Lizard: He's not talking he's wrenching !:idea: WFO you can learn something from everyone we'll see When its finally decided we can all sing coom by Ya together

Jetboatguru
11-29-2007, 08:25 PM
Snagster=Lot Lizard:D

tubbed63
11-29-2007, 09:42 PM
hey hired gun well if u want u can come out to that road off 280 and get smoked like ur boy lizard is gonna on new years day. oh and the 107mph that a jet boat speep on a bad day. u boys out there in lala land dont have a clue

cole runner
11-29-2007, 10:02 PM
you guys have wfo all wrong hes a good guy who loves v-drives like me and the rest of our group we grew up with boats and you r wrong lizard we have fast flats mine is fast wfos is fast and we have a couple more that are to we have one on alky to thank you for saying are boats are pretty i think so to but you would never call one of us gay to are face plus a lot lizard is a girl that performs bjs so does that mean you want to give some hired gun im a street racer what kind of car did you have and when did you race just wondering if i know you

wfoflat
11-29-2007, 10:25 PM
LL
back to the shed
Hey Lot Lizard the way I see it for a guy thats into boats you sound like you have stored your boat for a while. If nothing else it will be good to see another hot boat on the water. The truth is I dont care if you have a 800'' blown alky hemi . Im going to pull out my grand and lets go race. Im going to look straight ahead wood it and go win or lose its going to be fun and provide a lot of entertainment for people. Im not sure who you get your information from but you have been miss informed;) I hope your not seriously listening to someone about what my boat will do, I will tell you it runs well over 107 mph. If you think im going to pull my boat out at cfw and race the first yahoo that says he's Lot Lizard your wrong so how are we to prove its you??? and im not racing some buddy of yours??.

Bobbo541
11-29-2007, 10:33 PM
more popcorn please.:D :D

Bullmoose
11-29-2007, 10:39 PM
I think Lot Lizard=Guru :D :D $$ to fix Canyon Motor:eek: Nice!

wfoflat
11-29-2007, 10:41 PM
Not to kiss ass but that would be a problem:jawdrop:
If I wasn't so involved I would have some popcorn for sure!!!

Rexone
11-29-2007, 11:51 PM
you guys have wfo all wrong hes a good guy who loves v-drives like me and the rest of our group we grew up with boats and you r wrong lizard we have fast flats mine is fast wfos is fast and we have a couple more that are to we have one on alky to thank you for saying are boats are pretty i think so to but you would never call one of us gay to are face plus a lot lizard is a girl that performs bjs so does that mean you want to give some hired gun im a street racer what kind of car did you have and when did you race just wondering if i know you
This is a definate qualifier for BR top 100 and wins the ROSOTM award (run on sentence of the month).
As a side note I may show up with my 21 Schiada. I know I can run over 107 (we may have to extend the course length slightly tho). :)

76schiada
11-30-2007, 12:29 AM
Ill run ya rexone

LandSpeedRacer
11-30-2007, 05:37 AM
OK, this thread was educational and entertaining until I see someone was kind enough to start a new account for me . . . . . :mad:
Now I don't know what to believe . . . . :idea:
I was staying out of it as I don't race and don't go around claiming to race or be someone I'm not . . . . I'm just having fun hot boating.
Got to admit after reading this again, I do see the humor. Thanx, I can take a joke phantom poster.
LSR

Jetboatguru
11-30-2007, 06:27 AM
Mr Bullmoose,
I can assure you that I am not Lot Lizzie. But I am also edumacated enough to see that whomever Lot Lizzie is, is in the know. Im gonna go to CFW just to watch the race. Oh, and maybe run the Cone.:D :D

Lot Lizard
11-30-2007, 06:39 AM
JetBoat Guru,
I noticed in the past you have helped people with their boats and set-up. With all the modern day technology in my boat now, I may not be able to handle the power. Would you mind racing this mouthy wide open lad in my boat? I would be more than happy to give you $125.
LL

Jetboatguru
11-30-2007, 06:48 AM
JetBoat Guru,
I noticed in the past you have helped people with their boats and set-up. With all the modern day technology in my boat now, I may not be able to handle the power. Would you mind racing this mouthy wide open lad in my boat? I would be more than happy to give you $125.
LL
I appreciate the offer Mr Lizard, may I call you that? A hunderd and 25 dollars is very tempting but Im gonna respectfully decline. I have a date with another roundy round boat that day and will be quite busy. I will however be the start boat for the race. Hopefully we can keep the crazies off the water for just this race. Is Mr Shelfo gonna have the WFO boat done in time? And, how do we know which one is you? To this point we have not even seen a glimpse of your hoopty.

stix818
11-30-2007, 07:03 AM
Hey Lot Lizard, I was under the impression that you have to have a cam grind for the 4-7 swap. I have one for a motor we are building. Not exactly sure though!!!

Lot Lizard
11-30-2007, 07:06 AM
Im not sure either Stix. I just swapped the wires hoping she would fire and run better but no luck. Good luck.
LL

wfoflat
11-30-2007, 07:33 AM
Well I guess I cant race, I dont know who lot lizard is and what he's bringing to the table so NEVERMIND . I guess im going to tahoe for the weekend.
Unless LL wants to man up and show his name and boat???? Lot Lizard you can talk all you want if you don't man up you wont even get a chance at wining a grand. I can tell you something about me what you see is what you get,I dont see the fun in this if know one knows who you are. It just seems stupid to me. MAN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SnoC653
11-30-2007, 10:30 AM
The fun would be, you made assumptions about his boat and abilities sight unseen. He called you on it and challenged you. If your first post was right, which he called bull shit on, prove you were right and walk the walk. It shouldn't matter who he is or what he brings. You said you could beat him. It should be obvious who he is when you get there. He'll be the one beside the bad ass boat that nobody has seen for 20 years. I think if he shows up with a boat that has been sitting that long, you should at least be hopeful that it will break or not run right. After all he's all talk right? But, you don't need an excuse such as I don't know who he is to back out. Just man up and say it was a dumb challenge and maybe (not definately but MAYBE) he might know what he's talking about and you don't want to take the chance.

Bullmoose
11-30-2007, 11:15 AM
can you see the action from the shore at CFW? snoc653 is right wfo you need to show -like when Fonzi jumped the motorcycle on Happy Days he didn't back out be like Fonzi,WFO be cool!

Lookin for Liquid
11-30-2007, 11:45 AM
You can sure tell Winter is upon us......Pass the popcorn please!

Fiat48
11-30-2007, 12:07 PM
Yep. Snowing here. Many flakes.

wfoflat
11-30-2007, 12:28 PM
The fun would be, you made assumptions about his boat and abilities sight unseen. He called you on it and challenged you. If your first post was right, which he called bull shit on, prove you were right and walk the walk. It shouldn't matter who he is or what he brings. You said you could beat him. It should be obvious who he is when you get there. He'll be the one beside the bad ass boat that nobody has seen for 20 years. I think if he shows up with a boat that has been sitting that long, you should at least be hopeful that it will break or not run right. After all he's all talk right? But, you don't need an excuse such as I don't know who he is to back out. Just man up and say it was a dumb challenge and maybe (not definately but MAYBE) he might know what he's talking about and you don't want to take the chance.
Im going to be there dont anyone worry. If he is going to show on new years
everyone will know who he is so what is the difference?? Why can he not say?
there are quite a few people who want to know!!! How come Lot Lizard will not tell me how he going to prove he is racing his own boat??

76schiada
11-30-2007, 12:29 PM
oh will be there

Lefty
11-30-2007, 12:52 PM
JBG your new avatar scares me. Thats is the freakiest clown I have ever seen. Lot Lizard show us your boat.

sdpm
11-30-2007, 04:10 PM
Even if he did post "HIS" boat, do you think you would believe him?:idea:

cole runner
11-30-2007, 05:48 PM
let me see if i can help you alittle. with money on the line who would stop someone from getting a 7second boat and saying they are the lizard.thatas what we dont need. if the stupid lizard said who he was and what boat he had he would have to run what he has now not what he borrows.i hope i have helped you think and lizard you need a driver that just proves your full of shit and stupid you said you where billy bad ass racer you should be able to handle it

HIRED GUN
11-30-2007, 06:08 PM
hey hired gun well if u want u can come out to that road off 280 and get smoked like ur boy lizard is gonna on new years day. oh and the 107mph that a jet boat speep on a bad day. u boys out there in lala land dont have a clue
hey tubbed 1....want to meet on CANADA Rd.....i serve you up like waitress at Denny's

SnoC653
11-30-2007, 06:16 PM
let me see if i can help you alittle. with money on the line who would stop someone from getting a 7second boat and saying they are the lizard.thatas what we dont need. if the stupid lizard said who he was and what boat he had he would have to run what he has now not what he borrows.i hope i have helped you think and lizard you need a driver that just proves your full of shit and stupid you said you where billy bad ass racer you should be able to handle it
Sorry it wasn't any help at all. Ok, I may not be the sharpest crayon in the box, But compared to you I must be Albert Einstein. Do you think 7 second Boats grow on trees? And where would Mr. Lizard find a 7 second boat that has been retired for 20 years? Not to mention who would just loan it to him? And the fact that he is smart enough to consider having someone 20 yrs younger and not as rusty drive his boat if it is a 7 second boat shows he has some common sense. I haven't flown a helicopter in 15 yrs. I still know how it works but would you want to jump in one with me? How about if I practice for the next month? Even more important would you hand your 7 second boat over to someone that hadn't made a pass in 20+ years? Even on a non sanctioned race there should still thoughts of safety. And by now I'm betting there are at least one or two poeple who know the true Identity of "Mr. Lizzard". I'm sure the real Lot Lizzard will be the one with the money and boat there ready to run. And if you doubt it was his boat, look it up in the record books. He ran it, he owns it, it's going to be registered to him at the past races. Its not rocket science to confirm he brought his own boat.

rocket98
11-30-2007, 06:17 PM
Well I see all the big bad talk has turned girlie. You guys talk a lot of shot. Now it's time to back it up. How old is your boat? If his has been sitting for 20 yrs. it's got to be fresher than yours. Us old fukers made all the stuff that you are using today........I'll still take LL hands down.............

SANGER-RICH
11-30-2007, 06:20 PM
A long day in the shed today. She wouldn't fire though. The alcohol seemed to plug the entire fuel system from when I last ran her in the 80's.
With all the modern day technology in my boat now, I may not be able to handle the power. Would you mind racing this mouthy wide open lad in my boat?
LL
Must have been a long night in the shed:confused: :confused: :sqeyes:

wfoflat
11-30-2007, 06:32 PM
lot lizards first post. :rolleyes:
"Hello Guys,
Im a trucker and Im looking into getting a circle boat, any ideas on wich direction to go? I have some experience racing years ago, I had a old sanger in the early 70's. I have been watching these boards for a while now and I have just now decided to sign up and start asking some questions. I was at camp far west on new years day and I am hooked now. Please give me some suggestions what is a good boat. Thanks in advance for your reply,
LL"
what a dipshit your getting owned now!
some racing experience?huh?
your hooked now. great!
we know who you are now, some old fcuk that that used to race a sanger in the 70's. In the 70's what did you run? the 15 second class?
now we know why you cant show us picture of your boat, you dont have one.
in the gay bay we make enough money to pay a overrated artist to paint our boats. thats just a san francisco thing you will never understand. :cool:
p.s. give me your address and i will gladly send you a case of primer to paint your boat.:)

cole runner
11-30-2007, 06:38 PM
Sorry it wasn't any help at all. Ok, I may not be the sharpest crayon in the box, But compared to you I must be Albert Einstein. Do you think 7 second Boats grow on trees? And where would Mr. Lizard find a 7 second boat that has been retired for 20 years? Not to mention who would just loan it to him? And the fact that he is smart enough to consider having someone 20 yrs younger and not as rusty drive his boat if it is a 7 second boat shows he has some common sense. I haven't flown a helicopter in 15 yrs. I still know how it works but would you want to jump in one with me? How about if I practice for the next month? Even more important would you hand your 7 second boat over to someone that hadn't made a pass in 20+ years? Even on a non sanctioned race there should still thoughts of safety. And by now I'm betting there are at least one or two poeple who know the true Identity of "Mr. Lizzard". I'm sure the real Lot Lizzard will be the one with the money and boat there ready to run. And if you doubt it was his boat, look it up in the record books. He ran it, he owns it, it's going to be registered to him at the past races. Its not rocket science to confirm he brought his own boat.
ok Mr Snow Cone or whatever clearly you must spend too much time on the plow because you left your brain in the cornfields, I'm sorry I couldn't educate you anymore. I'm actually surprised you can use a computer and no I wouldn't go on a helicopter with you because I'd probally end up throwing you out

Fiat48
11-30-2007, 06:39 PM
I think you better read all of his posts. Then do a search on Jim Anderson.

Jim Anderson
11-30-2007, 06:45 PM
Whoa look what I stumbled across. This is some entertaining reading right here. I never did achieve my goal of 150mph but I will keep trying. I still cant figure out who is who in here and what is trying to be accomplished. All I can comment on is the lack of punctuation and general grammar skills all together by Cole Runner. Lot Lizard is running a lot of smack talk and WFO is runnin skeered. Good luck on the race gents.
Jim

rocket98
11-30-2007, 06:45 PM
lot lizards first post. :rolleyes:
"Hello Guys,
Im a trucker and Im looking into getting a circle boat, any ideas on wich direction to go? I have some experience racing years ago, I had a old sanger in the early 70's. I have been watching these boards for a while now and I have just now decided to sign up and start asking some questions. I was at camp far west on new years day and I am hooked now. Please give me some suggestions what is a good boat. Thanks in advance for your reply,
LL"
what a dipshit your getting owned now!
some racing experience?huh?
your hooked now. great!
we know who you are now, some old fcuk that that used to race a sanger in the 70's. In the 70's what did you run? the 15 second class?
now we know why you cant show us picture of your boat, you dont have one.
in the gay bay we make enough money to pay a overrated artist to paint our boats. thats just a san francisco thing you will never understand. :cool:
p.s. give me your address and i will gladly send you a case of primer to paint your boat.:)
Wow what a response to who! you sounded like you were chickening out of this hole thing. Your post is interesting though. Please post the picture of your boat that the gay flames painted for you. Getting mad just makes us bored people get you going.

Fiat48
11-30-2007, 06:49 PM
Whoa look what I stumbled across. This is some entertaining reading right here. I never did achieve my goal of 150mph but I will keep trying. I still cant figure out who is who in here and what is trying to be accomplished. All I can comment on is the lack of punctuation and general grammar skills all together by Cole Runner. Lot Lizard is running a lot of smack talk and WFO is runnin skeered. Good luck on the race gents.
Jim
Sorry to hear that, Jim. Thought sure you'd get the 150. Hang in there.

cole runner
11-30-2007, 06:53 PM
true on my grammer im not a computer guy but wfo aint scared or backing out so i dont know where you all are getting that from

rocket98
11-30-2007, 06:58 PM
Well I guess I cant race, I dont know who lot lizard is and what he's bringing to the table so NEVERMIND . I guess im going to tahoe for the weekend.
Unless LL wants to man up and show his name and boat???? Lot Lizard you can talk all you want if you don't man up you wont even get a chance at wining a grand. I can tell you something about me what you see is what you get,I dont see the fun in this if know one knows who you are. It just seems stupid to me. MAN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think it would come from here

Jim Anderson
11-30-2007, 07:00 PM
Well I guess I cant race, I dont know who lot lizard is and what he's bringing to the table so NEVERMIND . I guess im going to tahoe for the weekend.Unless LL wants to man up and show his name and boat???? Lot Lizard you can talk all you want if you don't man up you wont even get a chance at wining a grand. I can tell you something about me what you see is what you get,I dont see the fun in this if know one knows who you are. It just seems stupid to me. MAN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im not trying to get anything started here I am just posting what Im reading. WFO has a good looking boat that should get with the program. How does your boat run Cole Runner? Is that Wilderthanuyous old boat?

SANGER-RICH
11-30-2007, 07:00 PM
I brought a big bucket of popcorn, anyone want some??
http://img.webring.com/r/p/popcorn/logo

rocket98
11-30-2007, 07:09 PM
Could I have mine slightly buttered:D :D :D :D
Just another deal when the mouth goes off before the brain.
Have any of you run your boat for a full 1/4 mile????? Taken a set??
I got the big spoon out, need anything mixed up:jawdrop: :jawdrop:

SANGER-RICH
11-30-2007, 07:55 PM
Jetboatguru
http://www.dragboats.com/gallery/picture.php?imgID=07_11_IHBA_6704_316&thumb=Y
Originally Posted by Fiat48
I found this most interesting.
TE boat 316 "MoJo"
RT 1/8 et 1/8 mph et 1/4
Q1 .055 5.055 107.43 9.1336 111.08
Q2 .114 4.957 109.14 8.995 111.90
Q3 .156 4.990 108.63 9.043 111.26
Q4 .127 4.993 108.21 9.075 110.54
E1 .054 4.983 108.85 9.024 110.92
E2 .170 4.964 107.55 9.187 99.36
E3 .014 4.979 108.85 9.070 103.94
E4 .054 4.975 107.42 9.017 110.66
Final .362 4.973 105.45 9.048 108.94 Win
World Finals 2007
Click here to see the boat:
http://www.dragboats.com/gallery/pic...24321&RecID=14
Jetboatguru
Ladies and Gentlemen,
LOT LIZARD!!!!'
What are you saying ??

Rexone
11-30-2007, 08:13 PM
TAF could I possibly borrow your camouflaged waders. This thread is getting a little deep for my normal ***boat hi-top keds.

T-Bag'n
11-30-2007, 08:22 PM
I thought everone at CFW had a 7sec boat.. At least they all did when I was the KING:eek: :D

Jetboatguru
11-30-2007, 08:24 PM
You can kiss my ass you Queen!!!:D :D

Rexone
11-30-2007, 08:29 PM
Sorry Jetboatguru. Didn't mean to offend. I will look for some waders elsewhere.

SANGER-RICH
11-30-2007, 08:31 PM
I think I found a picture of his boat. Correct me if Im wrong, I beleive this is a boat from that generation, it is for sale on ebay as well
http://i20.ebayimg.com/05/i/000/c6/b8/acb8_3.JPG
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110197869706&indexURL=0&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting

Bullmoose
11-30-2007, 08:32 PM
Is there a swimming area @ Camp Far West? I took swimming lessons this summer

SANGER-RICH
11-30-2007, 08:37 PM
This is the outing you have been looking to go to:D

Jetboatguru
11-30-2007, 08:42 PM
Sorry Jetboatguru. Didn't mean to offend. I will look for some waders elsewhere.
Rexie,
That was for Tbagn. I would never speak to you in that manner.:D

Rexone
11-30-2007, 08:57 PM
Rexie,
That was for Tbagn. I would never speak to you in that manner.:D
Thanks for clarification Jetboatguru. In that case I'll continue to attempt to borrow TAF's waders because the effluent from this thread is starting to soak into my socks as the Ked hi-tops are just not gettin it.

tubbed63
11-30-2007, 10:29 PM
hey tubbed 1....want to meet on CANADA Rd.....i serve you up like waitress at Denny's
what kind of car u got those are some big words to be saying pal.
we can work somethen out if you want to meet up out there ur call.

wfoflat
11-30-2007, 11:25 PM
Im not trying to get anything started here I am just posting what Im reading. WFO has a good looking boat that should get with the program. How does your boat run Cole Runner? Is that Wilderthanuyous old boat?
I was just trying to squeezzzz out some information:D
Don't anyone worry, I will be there for the about the fourth time in this thread.
Thank you very much I think its a good looking boat as well.
I don't know who or what im racing but my boat does run very well for what it is;) In all reality I hope its a close race and very exciting!!!
The truth is im in these forums because I like to bs with you guys and enjoy these hot boats.

wfoflat
11-30-2007, 11:32 PM
Sorry, Who are you referring to in this post??
Im trying to use my brain before my mouth goes off;)

SnoC653
12-01-2007, 01:00 AM
ok Mr Snow Cone or whatever clearly you must spend too much time on the plow because you left your brain in the cornfields, I'm sorry I couldn't educate you anymore. I'm actually surprised you can use a computer and no I wouldn't go on a helicopter with you because I'd probally end up throwing you out
Lots of cornfields out this way, true enough. But, I've never plowed a field in my life. I do jobs I find fun like Fly, Military Intelligence, Combat Engineer, and now Recruit. Why heck, I've even got my Substitute Teaching Cert. So, let me help educate you cole runner. Punctuation and grammer have nothing to do with computer skills; it has to do with school and paying attention in school. As for you throwing me out of anything, I doubt it highly. And you never did say where Lot Lizard could just borrow a 20 year old 7 second boat. Heck if someone is that nice, maybe they'd let me try it. And please don't think I don't like you, I don't even know you. I rarely meet anyone I don't like. Some I like when I meet them, some I like when they leave. I will confess that when I'm bored I do like to stir a little.

Monkey Bung
12-01-2007, 08:01 AM
Posts: 59 A long day in the shed today. She wouldn't fire though. I read about that 4-7 swap, swapped the wires and she wouldn't start. The alcohol seemed to plug the entire fuel system from when I last ran her in the 80's. I have complete confidence that I will be ready for Camp West on New Years Eve. From what I was told, I have nothin to worry about with these clowns from the gay bay. A retired NDBA friend said not one of their boats will break 107 mph. I guess there boats sure are pretty though. The bright rainbow style colors are coming back in style it seems. Maybe its the location
NOW THAT IS SOME FUNNY STUFF!!!

Monkey Bung
12-01-2007, 08:17 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=44234&stc=1&d=1196525705
Set my scary clown as my avatar like my dear freind guru.:)

Monkey Bung
12-01-2007, 08:22 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=44235&stc=1&d=1196526111
Maybe this one.............

Monkey Bung
12-01-2007, 08:25 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=44236&stc=1&d=1196526320
???????????????????????????????

Lot Lizard
12-01-2007, 08:26 AM
Please keep my thread on topic.
Back to a serious note, I still can't get the boat to fire. I swapped the wires back (4-7) and now I have no spark. My vertek mag had a little surface rust on top of it but I dont think that is the problem. I guess I can do like all the younger generation does these days and pay someone thousands of dollars to tune and set-up my boat, but that sure takes the fun out of it. I still have 30 days, dont count me out yet.
LL

Monkey Bung
12-01-2007, 08:42 AM
Ron Grose Racing
Call Ron or Joey at:
(209) 368-2571
488 E. Kettleman Ln.
Lodi, California 95240
E mail * rongrose@lodinet.com

T-Bag'n
12-01-2007, 08:51 AM
Is that anyway to respect my authoriti???All this queen talk almost deserves the "VIDEO" to be brought out.I smacked yo ass down like the byatch that you are. :) :jawdrop: :D

Monkey Bung
12-01-2007, 08:52 AM
Tony Scarlata Racing Engines
(916) 867-5309
Specialized in:
• Drag boat racing engines
• Drag car racing engines
• Circle boat engines
• Unlimited “Light” Hydro engines
• Nomex fire suits
• Dog training
www.jetboatguru.com
Believe me this guy's the shit!! I highly recommend this guy he is the jack of all trades.:D

steveo143
12-01-2007, 09:18 AM
Hey Lot Lizzard is your old boat a DiMarco by any chance? If so, I've got another 1000.00 on you.

HIRED GUN
12-01-2007, 10:05 AM
Tony Scarlata Racing Engines
(916) 867-5309
Specialized in:
• Drag boat racing engines
• Drag car racing engines
• Circle boat engines
• Unlimited “Light” Hydro engines
• Nomex fire suits
• Dog training
www.jetboatguru.com
Believe me this guy's the shit!! I highly recommend this guy he is the jack of all trades.:D
I just tried calling that number and Jenny answered?

tubbed63
12-01-2007, 11:14 AM
Hey Lot Lizzard is your old boat a DiMarco by any chance? If so, I've got another 1000.00 on you.
ass kisser

steveo143
12-01-2007, 12:27 PM
Who the fock are you ass clown?

roscoe p coltraine
12-01-2007, 12:44 PM
All this throttle stop talk has me thinkin my partrol car must have one cause even with a hemi i still aint much faster than my old 318 i replaced might have to have cooter take a look at it.Cause them duke boys are still faster
Lot lizard i thought i ran over you and sqaushed you with my front tire when i left the used car lot!:sqeyes:

cole runner
12-01-2007, 12:45 PM
Lots of cornfields out this way, true enough. But, I've never plowed a field in my life. I do jobs I find fun like Fly, Military Intelligence, Combat Engineer, and now Recruit. Why heck, I've even got my Substitute Teaching Cert. So, let me help educate you cole runner. Punctuation and grammer have nothing to do with computer skills; it has to do with school and paying attention in school. As for you throwing me out of anything, I doubt it highly. And you never did say where Lot Lizard could just borrow a 20 year old 7 second boat. Heck if someone is that nice, maybe they'd let me try it. And please don't think I don't like you, I don't even know you. I rarely meet anyone I don't like. Some I like when I meet them, some I like when they leave. I will confess that when I'm bored I do like to stir a little.
dont get me wrong its all in good fun we all are boat guys i love busting chops so you can keep busting mine i dont mind we all are making some fun and what should be a fun new years day i could bench press you though there is alot you dont know about me :) but cool deal i like anyone who can stir it up so keep up the good work

Fiat48
12-01-2007, 12:51 PM
Anybody seen Brodie?
Or Mike Oxbig.
Surely they can shed some light.

Rexone
12-01-2007, 03:25 PM
They are probably in the shed swapping plug wires and coils by now with empty cans of sure start strewn on the floor and jumpers off the 77 caddie.

steve d
12-01-2007, 05:58 PM
......Were they swapping 4-7,,,,,3-2............20 years ago??

Fiat48
12-01-2007, 07:18 PM
That be about 1987. I remember some wife swapping going on but no 4&7 swap. But then maybe Jerry Dorman did it as he was always cutting edge.

scumdaddy1
12-01-2007, 07:29 PM
the redwood city crew just got BIGGER :devil:

steve d
12-01-2007, 09:04 PM
That be about 1987. I remember some wife swapping going on but no 4&7 swap. But then maybe Jerry Dorman did it as he was always cutting edge.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ABOUT TIME RACING
12-02-2007, 07:05 PM
LL
Now that's racin' words if I ever heard em... lot lizzie's seams alittle antzy all of a sudden....
HEY GUESS WHO ! THAT ALL SOUNDS FAMILIAR WHAT DO YOU THING DO YOU HAVE A WALLET ( ITS LESS THEN A MONTH AWAY I WAITING )

HIRED GUN
12-02-2007, 07:40 PM
what kind of car u got those are some big words to be saying pal.
we can work somethen out if you want to meet up out there ur call.
what you gonna say next..you gonna get reggie high perfomrance on your side or that "money" dealer that had the purple 66 chevelle next...puhleeese!....bring it.

tubbed63
12-02-2007, 07:55 PM
what you gonna say next..you gonna get reggie high perfomrance on your side or that "money" dealer that had the purple 66 chevelle next...puhleeese!....bring it.
what the hell are u talken about u dont know me. if u want to run i have no problem adding another win to my on going list of fools who talkd shit to me an learn my car runs run hard just like wfo boat does.!!!

wfoflat
12-02-2007, 08:29 PM
what the hell are u talken about u dont know me. if u want to run i have no problem adding another win to my on going list of fools who talkd shit to me an learn my car runs run hard just like wfo boat does.!!!
Don't be modest, your car runs better than my boat!
I looked at Jonny's boat tonight its almost done, just another slow BAF out of
RWC. Hired Gun I don't need to create any more enemy's on this board. Im just here to have fun and BS with everyone but I will say I hope you have something fast or it would look like this:eat:
Please Carry on Gentlemen!!

tubbed63
12-02-2007, 08:39 PM
first off the chevelle is 64 and second who said anything about reggie jackson pal.

Jetboatguru
12-02-2007, 08:44 PM
first off the chevelle is 64 an second who said anything about reggie jackson pal.
Reggie Jackson hit 3 homeruns in the 1977 World series against the Dodgers!:notam: :notam:

QuickJet
12-02-2007, 08:48 PM
first off the chevelle is 64 an second who said anything about reggie jackson pal.
Let me guess, It's a "No Pill Will" creation.

tubbed63
12-02-2007, 09:00 PM
Let me guess, It's a "No Pill Will" creation.
KISS MY ASS :cool: HAHAHA Will builds good motors..come on now!
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/2550/kmaaj6.jpg

QuickJet
12-02-2007, 09:33 PM
Oh that was a fun day!!!!!!!!....:D

cole runner
12-02-2007, 09:46 PM
quikjet with tubbed63s girlfriend this site is getting fun hey hired gun purple car aint from redwood and we dont do reggie motors

cole runner
12-02-2007, 09:53 PM
answer wfo and me have the lizard i cant speak for.We might have mouths but our brains work fine

tubbed63
12-02-2007, 10:02 PM
answer wfo and me have the lizard i cant speak for.We might have mouths but our brains work fine
can i guess is it the sobe lizard:jawdrop:

scumdaddy1
12-03-2007, 11:51 AM
wow :sqeyes: that looks like someone i know!!! LUCKY!:D

FLYTE RISK
12-03-2007, 04:09 PM
can i guess is it the sobe lizard:jawdrop:
Man you Redwood city guys talk alot of smack for never having a boat down the track! There are some guys on here with 7.60 flats and high 6 hydros be careful what ya bet when youve never seen the horse. It is quite obvious the RWC boys HAVE NEVER STREET RACED BEFORE!!!!!:)

FLYTE RISK
12-03-2007, 04:13 PM
now my new year is ****ed up i got to pull my boat out go to cfw and help wfo deal with lot lizard no one worry we will show as for the lizard i dont know we will see :)
My money is with the lizard!!

tubbed63
12-03-2007, 04:57 PM
Man you Redwood city guys talk alot of smack for never having a boat down the track! There are some guys on here with 7.60 flats and high 6 hydros be careful what ya bet when youve never seen the horse. It is quite obvious the RWC boys HAVE NEVER STREET RACED BEFORE!!!!!:)
i dont think u have ever street raced in RWC or maybe u have and ur one of the fools that i put on my list after i smoked u :sqeyes:

wfoflat
12-03-2007, 05:22 PM
Your right we talk a lot of smack its just in fun. Who ever said and in what post did I say my boat was the fastest boat around??????? My boat most likely runs 13 sec times with me driving:D How could my boat be fastest with a stock bbc from gm performance parts and a 671 blower with 2 holly 750's.
I don't think my combo will be winning any big name races! Your right again
I personally do not nor have I ever been a street racer. Now heres where your talking with out seeing the horse,I do know a couple of friends on here who have some very very (did you see that) very very fast street cars, something to think about just because you have not seen them or heard of them doesn't mean they don't exist:idea: . Like my friend said your call?? Since your so sure it should be like taking candy from a baby right??
The truth is I can give a shit about race cars and there is some other sites to talk about them on. Im sure there will be more to come on the NEVER STREET RACED BEFORE comment from cole runner:devil: Man you guys are miserable lighten up a little:)

Jim Anderson
12-03-2007, 05:32 PM
Your right we talk a lot of smack its just in fun. Who ever said and in what post did I say my boat was the fastest boat around??????? My boat most likely runs 13 sec times with me driving:D How could my boat be fastest with a stock bbc from gm performance parts and a 671 blower with 2 holly 750's.
I don't think my combo will be winning any big name races! Your right again
I personally do not nor have I ever been a street racer. Now heres where your talking with out seeing the horse,I do know a couple of friends on here who have some very very (did you see that) very very fast street cars, something to think about just because you have not seen them or heard of them doesn't mean they don't exist:idea: . Like my friend said your call?? Since your so sure it should be like taking candy from a baby right??
The truth is I can give a shit about race cars and there is some other sites to talk about them on. Im sure there will be more to come on the NEVER STREET RACED BEFORE comment from cole runner:devil: Man you guys are miserable lighten up a little:)
After reading this thread a couple of times I have determined that the Redwood City boys are just that, boys....
The men will be racing at Camp Far Snoopy on NYD and will gladly dole out ass whoopings to the Redwood City boyscouts. I have a grand in my pocket that says the Lot Salamander spanks the WFO. Also I will be pulling my taco wagon behind the truck and will have fresh Carne Asada and Tamales for the Cold day. Good luck to the racers.
Jim

Lot Lizard
12-03-2007, 06:36 PM
What a weekend! I finally got her fired last night, boy does she sound good. That new 1471 that I put on her sure made a difference with how she surges on the trailer. We put 10% nitro in the alcohol and boy is she snappy. Its going to be close (New Years)but I think im going to make it with time to spare. Were going to run this boat on Wednesday at 3pm. I'll keep you guys informed. Mouth wide shut sure has been quit. Does anyone know why?:idea:
LL

cole runner
12-03-2007, 06:42 PM
you must need attention.yes lot of fast boats on here i agree mine is one it does mid8s.we have street raced alot.we are not claiming to be tom black or jetguru or any other good racer.do your research before you talk.what car or boat do you have.are you a famous racer just curious:o hope you dont take this wrong im just giving facts.but if you do oh well

cole runner
12-03-2007, 06:44 PM
After reading this thread a couple of times I have determined that the Redwood City boys are just that, boys....
The men will be racing at Camp Far Snoopy on NYD and will gladly dole out ass whoopings to the Redwood City boyscouts. I have a grand in my pocket that says the Lot Salamander spanks the WFO. Also I will be pulling my taco wagon behind the truck and will have fresh Carne Asada and Tamales for the Cold day. Good luck to the racers.
Jim
wow jim we didnt say anything bad about you.but i guess your that kind of guy you are thats sad.think what you want dont mean shit to me

cole runner
12-03-2007, 06:47 PM
What a weekend! I finally got her fired last night, boy does she sound good. That new 1471 that I put on her sure made a difference with how she surges on the trailer. We put 10% nitro in the alcohol and boy is she snappy. Its going to be close (New Years)but I think im going to make it with time to spare. Were going to run this boat on Wednesday at 3pm. I'll keep you guys informed. Mouth wide shut sure has been quit. Does anyone know why?:idea:
LL
that sounds great we have not heard from you in a while.cant wait to see your 4second blown nitro hydro because i love boats.that would be cool you should add a capsule why not your just bench racing anyway right

rocket98
12-03-2007, 06:57 PM
you must need attention.yes lot of fast boats on here i agree mine is one it does mid8s.we have street raced alot.we are not claiming to be tom black or jetguru or any other good racer.do your research before you talk.what car or boat do you have.are you a famous racer just curious:o hope you dont take this wrong im just giving facts.but if you do oh well
Are you getting nervous. This is just an old boat with an old driver:D :D

76schiada
12-03-2007, 07:02 PM
Rocket are you going to bring your circle boat?

cole runner
12-03-2007, 07:05 PM
Are you getting nervous. This is just an old boat with an old driver:D :D
do your research i love the old boats we got tom blacks old fuel boat explosion and old guys know more they been around longer.i havent said anything like that.i dont get nervous ever no one around here scares me.you run a circle boat thats cool i love them wish i did mabe one day.ive been a fan for since i was a kid love boat and all the old racers.my dad is 65 and the best driver in our group but we do what we can.if not people like me and wfo this sport goes away so young guy matter to:)

FLYTE RISK
12-03-2007, 07:18 PM
Dude, do you not own Wilder than U's old boat?? Mid 8's BWAAAHHHH with you in the seat BWWAAAHHHH oh you are killing me!! How do you know what it runs seriously how do you know??? :idea: :)

WHITIE
12-03-2007, 07:25 PM
Where did you run it cole runner to get the e.t?

FLYTE RISK
12-03-2007, 07:26 PM
Where did you run it cole runner to get the e.t?
Same place Quick jet ran his lol;)

rocket98
12-03-2007, 07:38 PM
Rocket are you going to bring your circle boat?
That boat swims with the fishes. It was a long time ago that I drove that.

Jim Anderson
12-03-2007, 07:42 PM
wow jim we didnt say anything bad about you.but i guess your that kind of guy you are thats sad.think what you want dont mean shit to me
Im not trying to say anything bad about you at all. I look forward to seeing you guys come race at the lake. I am usually in Arizona at that time of the year but I am changing my route.
You sound like a weight lifter from the way you told the guy you could bench press him. I'm not looking to fight. I just think IMO that the RWC boys called out the wrong group of men. I dont even know the other guys but from just reading their posts, they are leading you guys to the slaughter. Beautiful boat in your avatar. Is that the boat that will run mid 8's? I'd believe that.
Jim

rocket98
12-03-2007, 07:42 PM
do your research i love the old boats we got tom blacks old fuel boat explosion and old guys know more they been around longer.i havent said anything like that.i dont get nervous ever no one around here scares me.you run a circle boat thats cool i love them wish i did mabe one day.ive been a fan for since i was a kid love boat and all the old racers.my dad is 65 and the best driver in our group but we do what we can.if not people like me and wfo this sport goes away so young guy matter to:)
Your Passion is well noted. You are the future no question about it. I just pulling your chain.........You are young and bold........I'm old and crafty....:D :D

Jim Anderson
12-03-2007, 07:46 PM
Same place Quick jet ran his lol;)
Why do you have to pick on Quick Jet?
What did he do? Does he hang with these other tough guys?
Does Quick Jet now own the Colecash boat? That boat used to be fast

cole runner
12-03-2007, 07:47 PM
Im not trying to say anything bad about you at all. I look forward to seeing you guys come race at the lake. I am usually in Arizona at that time of the year but I am changing my route.
You sound like a weight lifter from the way you told the guy you could bench press him. I'm not looking to fight. I just think IMO that the RWC boys called out the wrong group of men. I dont even know the other guys but from just reading their posts, they are leading you guys to the slaughter. Beautiful boat in your avatar. Is that the boat that will run mid 8's? I'd believe that.
Jim
thanks for clearing it up.i feel better yes i lift and am a pro fighter.and but dont worry your cool we can share a taco together

cole runner
12-03-2007, 07:47 PM
Your Passion is well noted. You are the future no question about it. I just pulling your chain.........You are young and bold........I'm old and crafty....:D :D
thanks pal keep pullin my chain i need it:)

Jim Anderson
12-03-2007, 07:49 PM
thanks for clearing it up.i feel better yes i lift and am a pro fighter.and but dont worry your cool we can share a taco together
Right on! Are you an MMA fighter or Boxer? Dude I'll supply the tacos. Ask around everybody knows my tacos.

bondsman
12-03-2007, 07:50 PM
I might have something for you boys!

cole runner
12-03-2007, 07:51 PM
Dude, do you not own Wilder than U's old boat?? Mid 8's BWAAAHHHH with you in the seat BWWAAAHHHH oh you are killing me!! How do you know what it runs seriously how do you know??? :idea: :)
more attention ok heres your 15minutes i have more than one boat.i did buy wilderthanus boat its very nice fast and i got a great deal thank you for that.your swell.and no i dont want to kill you dont pee your pants i have thick skin.do your research im not racing anybody new years day but if you go and want to drool over my boat feel free we can become friends

FLYTE RISK
12-03-2007, 07:55 PM
Well how do you know the boat is mid 8s?? Look I see it like this Guru had a canyon "heart attack" I have seen that boat run 8.30s in Chowchilla in the heat 110 degrees plus, with a hurt motor N/A BBC. There is a guy on the boards who bought it and he built a stout blown alky deal. Now point is this proven Light boat, proven propeller dynoed motor, proven gear, good driver = fast fast boat. Good luck man!!:D

cole runner
12-03-2007, 07:56 PM
Right on! Are you an MMA fighter or Boxer? Dude I'll supply the tacos. Ask around everybody knows my tacos.
boxed since i was a kid been doing mma for 14 year getting old and cripled now so i mostly train and manage fighters now i will check you out thanks keep busting balls i love it

BGMAN203
12-03-2007, 07:56 PM
No doubt you have a nice boat, but you don't have a mid 8 sec boat. :rolleyes: If you think I am full of sh*t come down to so-cal and I will show you.

FLYTE RISK
12-03-2007, 07:58 PM
more attention ok heres your 15minutes i have more than one boat.i did buy wilderthanus boat its very nice fast and i got a great deal thank you for that.your swell.and no i dont want to kill you dont pee your pants i have thick skin.do your research im not racing anybody new years day but if you go and want to drool over my boat feel free we can become friends
My friend I pee in the toilet (most of the time) I am not afraid of ANY MAN (no rules in street fighting )and I am very friendly and I am glad your skin is thick I am just trying to educate you a little on who is on here.:D :)

cole runner
12-03-2007, 08:00 PM
Well how do you know the boat is mid 8s?? Look I see it like this Guru had a canyon "heart attack" I have seen that boat run 8.30s in Chowchilla in the heat 110 degrees plus, with a hurt motor N/A BBC. There is a guy on the boards who bought it and he built a stout blown alky deal. Now point is this proven Light boat, proven propeller dynoed motor, proven gear, good driver = fast fast boat. Good luck man!!:D
shit i go to the races to watch guru hes fun if my info on my cole is correct it ran high 8s makes sence for the combo with me behind the wheel mabe a 26flat:) who knows i love it come find me cfw we will hang and talk boats

FLYTE RISK
12-03-2007, 08:02 PM
shit i go to the races to watch guru hes fun if my info on my cole is correct it ran high 8s makes sence for the combo with me behind the wheel mabe a 26flat:) who knows i love it come find me cfw we will hang and talk boats
Wher and when BG man is from down there??:D

cole runner
12-03-2007, 08:03 PM
My friend I pee in the toilet (most of the time) I am not afraid of ANY MAN (no rules in street fighting )and I am very friendly and I am glad your skin is thick I am just trying to educate you a little on who is on here.:D :)
i know most of the people on here thanks though ive been in plenty of street fights thats what redwood is all about but thats not important good deal bro keep trashing us it makes this site fun.and low water we should still get good attendence new years

rocket98
12-03-2007, 08:03 PM
thanks pal keep pullin my chain i need it:)
Take sign off ass then no one knows what buttons to push:D :D .........Sounds like cfw has a lot going on. Good luck........I'll take LL....:D :D :D :D

cole runner
12-03-2007, 08:06 PM
Take sign off ass then no one knows what buttons to push:D :D .........Sounds like cfw has a lot going on. Good luck........I'll take LL....:D :D :D :D
ha ha good ill still take wfo hes my cousin i have to stick with him:jawdrop:

tubbed63
12-03-2007, 08:10 PM
No doubt you have a nice boat, but you don't have a mid 8 sec boat. :rolleyes: If you think I am full of sh*t come down to so-cal and I will show you.
come up to to norcal an fine out the hard way its run mid 8s cole runner has a rocket pal have sat shot gun ive driven many fast cars does not even come close to this boat

Cs19
12-03-2007, 08:10 PM
http://finewhyfine.typepad.com/fine_why_fine/images/popcorn.bmp
Why not race the 506 boat? Shes due for some action

cole runner
12-03-2007, 08:11 PM
i dont care what my boat runs not the point to my passion for boats but thanks your boat looks bad ass

cole runner
12-03-2007, 08:13 PM
http://finewhyfine.typepad.com/fine_why_fine/images/popcorn.bmp
Why not race the 506 boat? Shes due for some action
i will race it at the track mabe next season we will see the 506 boat i have named fast casket

rocket98
12-03-2007, 08:13 PM
ha ha good ill still take wfo hes my cousin i have to stick with him:jawdrop:
Had a good time funnin with ya . Come to Phoenix in April, Dinner and drinks on me :D :D :D :D

cole runner
12-03-2007, 08:15 PM
Had a good time funnin with ya . Come to Phoenix in April, Dinner and drinks on me :D :D :D :D
hell yea love az keep funning your good at it

BGMAN203
12-03-2007, 08:16 PM
I have been up to norcal. We have never seen or heard of you RWC guys coming down here. Come on down the waters warm. I promise you will "fine" out your guys' mouths run faster than your boats and cars. Speaking of cars, bring them too, we got plenty of heat to send your asses packin back up the 5.

BGMAN203
12-03-2007, 08:19 PM
i dont care what my boat runs not the point to my passion for boats but thanks your boat looks bad ass
Then don't say you got a mid 8 sec boat when you can't prove it. When you say stuff like that you sound like every jackoff on ebay that is selling their 120mph pile of shit....Your going to be eatin alive if you say that kind of stuff in here.

cole runner
12-03-2007, 08:22 PM
I have been up to norcal. We have never seen or heard of you RWC guys coming down here. Come on down the waters warm. I promise you will "fine" out your guys' mouths run faster than your boats and cars. Speaking of cars, bring them too, we got plenty of heat to send your asses packin back up the 5.
sounds good we will have to get that goin:idea:

rocket98
12-03-2007, 08:24 PM
My 455 spins 6100 RPM"s Do the math that's 120 kmph. Take that :D :D

Rexone
12-03-2007, 08:24 PM
:jawdrop:

BGMAN203
12-03-2007, 08:25 PM
sounds good we will have to get that goin:idea:
Word. Let me know when your ready and how many guys are coming.:cool:

tubbed63
12-03-2007, 08:27 PM
Then don't say you got a mid 8 sec boat when you can't prove it. When you say stuff like that you sound like every jackoff on ebay that is selling their 120mph pile of shit....Your going to be eatin alive if you say that kind of stuff in here.
so ur calling his boat a piece of shit. bold statement pal. why dont u bring u big mouth up here with ur "fast car":jawdrop:

bondsman
I've already been on TV.....about 3 hours.....

Rexone
My 455 spins 6100 RPM"s Do the math that's 120 kmph. Take that :D :D
Most these guy's harddrives are spinnin 7500 or more so you are clearly outclassed. :)