PDA

View Full Version : Maybe I wasn't crazy...we can still get USC vs. LSU!!!

skygod73
11-23-2007, 04:22 PM
I said yesterday I was hoping for a USC vs. LSU in a BCS game. I would love for that to be the Rose, but any BCS game will do. Then we can settle all the B.S. earlier in the year on the field. Fight On!!!!

ClownRoyal
11-23-2007, 04:47 PM
I said yesterday I was hoping for a USC vs. LSU in a BCS game. I would love for that to be the Rose, but any BCS game will do. Then we can settle all the B.S. earlier in the year on the field. Fight On!!!!
Now that LSU lost to Ark this could happen. Rose Bowl?

boat boy
11-23-2007, 05:04 PM
They still have a few obstacles to overcome first...if I'm not mistaken, they need UCLA to beat Oregon...then win out, which also means the UCLA vs. USC...that should not be a problem (even though I'm a Bruin fan)...but SC should have won last year and remember that game. Regardless I have to route for the Pac 10 teams.

skygod73
11-24-2007, 10:11 PM
They still have a few obstacles to overcome first...if I'm not mistaken, they need UCLA to beat Oregon...then win out, which also means the UCLA vs. USC...that should not be a problem (even though I'm a Bruin fan)...but SC should have won last year and remember that game. Regardless I have to route for the Pac 10 teams.
Oregon is now gone, and SC gets Rose if they beat UCLA. Ohio State would need to get in the BCS championship to clear the way. That means Missouri needs to lose to OK in the Big 12 title game for a WVU/Ohio State BCS champ game. The Rose gets the first picks this year and would certainly pick SC, and with no other worthy Big 10 team LSU would be a great pick. I bet that would get equal or better ratings to the BCS title game. I would love to watch SC lay the wood to another SEC team. Putting the smack down on the Big 10 again wouldn't be bad either if they have to play the Buckeyes.

OKIE-JET
11-24-2007, 10:19 PM
Lol!