KACHINA KEN
03-04-2006, 08:54 PM
sorry guys.

greengo
03-04-2006, 08:57 PM
what the f happened to many kachina people ruining you

73kona455
03-04-2006, 08:58 PM
darn.. 1 sec i was reading the Kachina post,, the next POOF it was gone :rolleyes:

KACHINA KEN
03-04-2006, 08:59 PM
what the f happened to many kachina people ruining you
yeah, thats it :rolleyes:

ROZ
03-04-2006, 08:59 PM
I use to date a girl with a leash fetish :D

ROZ
03-04-2006, 09:00 PM
I thin kthat 34 guy wants to buy the boat... his screen name is a good fit ...34 right ? :D

greengo
03-04-2006, 09:01 PM
of all the bad things that happen good seems to come out someware

No Name
03-04-2006, 09:04 PM
sorry guys.
Hey I was trying to up my post count. :rollside:

BadKachina
03-04-2006, 09:05 PM
Hey I was trying to up my post count. :rollside:
Lets start over on this thread. Weren't we talking about strippers????? :)

greengo
03-04-2006, 09:06 PM
lucky 100

greengo
03-04-2006, 09:10 PM
no money

No Name
03-04-2006, 09:10 PM
lucky 100
Almost like the godfather. Every time I get over a 100 they pull me back in. :cry:

BadKachina
03-04-2006, 09:11 PM
lucky 100
Let me resize that for you so it comes up on the screen. Nice ride BTW......
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3078redneck_boat.jpg

greengo
03-04-2006, 09:13 PM
beat me because im not a computer nerd

greengo
03-04-2006, 09:15 PM
still one bad chair were do you put the cooler

H20 Toie
03-04-2006, 09:21 PM
Sorry to here about your problems Ken but i'm glad you are standing up to them.
Which i had done that with Commander.

ROZ
03-04-2006, 09:38 PM
are standing up to them. speaking of standing up..what happend to the chick in your avitar...lmoa...

Hardly Satisfied
03-04-2006, 09:53 PM
that's bull sh*t :yuk:

Charley
03-04-2006, 10:40 PM
Im Sorry to hear about your problems with the un named boat manufacturer Kachina Ken. Obviously you want to say more about your situation but the lawyers probably have a gag order and that just sucks!

dicudmore
03-04-2006, 10:50 PM
can somebody pm a brother with the story here?

purrfecttremor
03-04-2006, 10:53 PM
Looks like You got Your point across anyway.News has a way of spreading in the boating communit in a hurry.I herd two different people talking about it today in of all places the gas station. :)

Tom Brown
03-04-2006, 10:58 PM
I herd two different people talking about it today in of all places the gas station. :)
Interesting. :idea:
Just this afternoon, I overheard a couple of turret lathe operators discussing it at the nail salon.

purrfecttremor
03-04-2006, 11:03 PM
Were they turret lathe or engine lathe or engine lathe operators? :idea:

Tom Brown
03-04-2006, 11:04 PM
I'm not sure. They were just in for a fill so I didn't have much chance to talk with them.

purrfecttremor
03-04-2006, 11:06 PM
I gotta ask why were you in a nail salon? :idea: :idea:

Tom Brown
03-04-2006, 11:10 PM
A friend mentioned the salon had the latest Cosmo.

purrfecttremor
03-04-2006, 11:11 PM
Did I fail to mention Im drinking absolute?

unleashed
03-04-2006, 11:33 PM
Don't worry Ken...Bad News travels fast. At dinner tonight I overheard a lady with a fat neck talking with a hobbit about this whole Kachina fiasco. I told them to quiet down or the dragon sitting in the corner booth might hear them! :)
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)

ROZ
03-04-2006, 11:43 PM
Don't worry Ken...Bad News travels fast. At dinner tonight I overheard a lady with a fat neck talking with a hobbit about this whole Kachina fiasco. I told them to quiet down or the dragon sitting in the corner booth might hear them! :)
Deano
ROTFLMAO!

boater012
03-05-2006, 12:18 AM
I got stopped in the grocery store by a lil old lady in a walker who told me that her sisters daughters friends cousin had one and that it was a bad boat! and that I should stay away!!!!! :rolleyes:

sdpm
03-05-2006, 07:01 AM
At least you will be able to get insurance for it!

purrfecttremor
03-05-2006, 07:05 AM
I think Id buy a glassbar first!!

Havasu_Dreamin
03-06-2006, 08:20 AM
Been offline for a few days but I take it the Kachina thread got pulled? Guess it's a good thing I saved the attachment seeing how it is public record and all.....

BoatFloating
03-06-2006, 08:32 AM
I would say the Mods have him on a short leash now????? :220v:

greengo
03-06-2006, 10:13 PM
rembember a dispute way back kachina gave a customer a new 500 efi motor because his bre motor was a pos customer only had to say he was tired of the bre pos i think it was all u hot boat geeks

dicudmore
03-06-2006, 10:17 PM
I just want to know what happened...

PHX ATC
03-07-2006, 05:43 AM
rembember a dispute way back kachina gave a customer a new 500 efi motor because his bre motor was a pos customer only had to say he was tired of the bre pos i think it was all u hot boat geeks
This sounds strangely planted in this thread. ...and from a newbie poster no doubt...suspicious, eh? :crossx:

Magic34
03-07-2006, 08:50 AM
i think it was all u hot boat geeks
Computer club... Computer Club...
You ***boat guys are all tools!!!!!

Jordy
03-07-2006, 08:52 AM
his bre motor was a pos
Doesn't BRE stand for Broken Racing Engines??? :D
Gotta love Desktop Dyno though. ;)

Jordy
03-07-2006, 08:53 AM
This sounds strangely planted in this thread. ...and from a newbie poster no doubt...suspicious, eh? :crossx:
Nah, he's been here for a while. Found a pic of his boat even:
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11027
:notam:

HighRoller
03-07-2006, 10:01 AM
Apparently ***boat is on a short leash as well. Hush money, I tell you...Hush money....How else can you explain their willingness to put the best possible spin on ever facet of every boat they test? The last review I read went something like this:
The ---- is striking in appearance, even on the trailer. The witches, goblins and dragons on our test rig seemed to jump out of their Krylon base coat as we walked around. Under the hatch, evenly spaced duct tape and expertly wound bailing wire let us know that the 250hp 454 smog motor was rigged not for show, but for go!
Idling out of the no-wake zone, the ---- drew awestruck looks from boaters of all kinds as it emerged from its own smoke cloud like an attacking dragon, leaving a rainbow trail behind as if to tell others where it had been. Once we pushed the throttle sticks forward we were impressed with the agile manners of the---, which jumped onto plane in 32 seconds. While there was a slight amount of porpoise between 15 and 60mph, ---- has assured us this condition is temporary and can be cured by trimming up the outdrive and putting the --- back on the trailer. Once underway, the --- showed off its amazingly agile nature as the ---- was able to turn on a dime at its top speed of 43mph to pick up three seat cushions and the engine hatch, which had no doubt been dislodged by the ---'s amazing midrange pop. ---- has since told us that the dislodged parts were caused by their interior guy being drunk on tequila. They have since rectified the issue by switching to beer, a sign that --- is dedicated to responsiveness in the customer service area.
The interior was well appointed, with ample storage space for life vests and two fire extinguishers. We actually had a chance to test out these luxuries, as the ---- burst into flames just short of the London Bridge. Our test crew applauded the large and well designed integrated swim step as they used it to jump overboard into the Bridgewater channel. The rugged design of the --- was obvious, taking a full 5 minutes to sink under the water. The test staff was also unanimous in its praise of the ---'s versatility, showing that it served not only as a boat but a submarine too. Finally, --- boats gets a nod for its envirnmental consciousness, as the --- will no doubt become an underwater sanctuary for the various aquatic species in the channel.
In conclusion, we found the --- the perfect fit for the boater with a lot of friends who is looking to spend a fun filled half-day on the water. While the ---- has an economy minded base price of $43,000, our well appointed test mule came fully loaded with an emergency locator beacon, billet paddle and multi-colored tow rope, allowing it to slip out the door at just under $97,000.

Magic34
03-07-2006, 10:32 AM
Apparently ***boat is on a short leash as well. Hush money, I tell you...Hush money....How else can you explain their willingness to put the best possible spin on ever facet of every boat they test? The last review I read went something like this:
The ---- is striking in appearance, even on the trailer. The witches, goblins and dragons on our test rig seemed to jump out of their Krylon base coat as we walked around. Under the hatch, evenly spaced duct tape and expertly wound bailing wire let us know that the 250hp 454 smog motor was rigged not for show, but for go!
Idling out of the no-wake zone, the ---- drew awestruck looks from boaters of all kinds as it emerged from its own smoke cloud like an attacking dragon, leaving a rainbow trail behind as if to tell others where it had been. Once we pushed the throttle sticks forward we were impressed with the agile manners of the---, which jumped onto plane in 32 seconds. While there was a slight amount of porpoise between 15 and 60mph, ---- has assured us this condition is temporary and can be cured by trimming up the outdrive and putting the --- back on the trailer. Once underway, the --- showed off its amazingly agile nature as the ---- was able to turn on a dime at its top speed of 43mph to pick up three seat cushions and the engine hatch, which had no doubt been dislodged by the ---'s amazing midrange pop. ---- has since told us that the dislodged parts were caused by their interior guy being drunk on tequila. They have since rectified the issue by switching to beer, a sign that --- is dedicated to responsiveness in the customer service area.
The interior was well appointed, with ample storage space for life vests and two fire extinguishers. We actually had a chance to test out these luxuries, as the ---- burst into flames just short of the London Bridge. Our test crew applauded the large and well designed integrated swim step as they used it to jump overboard into the Bridgewater channel. The rugged design of the --- was obvious, taking a full 5 minutes to sink under the water. The test staff was also unanimous in its praise of the ---'s versatility, showing that it served not only as a boat but a submarine too. Finally, --- boats gets a nod for its envirnmental consciousness, as the --- will no doubt become an underwater sanctuary for the various aquatic species in the channel.
In conclusion, we found the --- the perfect fit for the boater with a lot of friends who is looking to spend a fun filled half-day on the water. While the ---- has an economy minded base price of $43,000, our well appointed test mule came fully loaded with an emergency locator beacon, billet paddle and multi-colored tow rope, allowing it to slip out the door at just under $97,000.
LMAO
Nice post!

HighRoller
03-08-2006, 11:52 AM
Jordy, I figured you could drown your sorrows over the "Man Up" thread by adding your creative expertise to this one before it gets yanked as well. I'm surprised it's been able to fly under the radar this long without getting the axe.....Have at it!!!TTT

Jordy
03-08-2006, 12:00 PM
I don't know. After the last review that was posted, I'm not sure that I can offer anything to this thread. Think I'll just sit back as an innocent bystander and lob an occasional molotov cocktail where appropriate. :D

HighRoller
03-08-2006, 12:06 PM
All I have to say is that I can't tell if the paint job on that Kachinka above is photo chopped or real. I'm leaning towards photochop since there are no Rhinos playing cards or tattooed tortoises riding SeaDoos in the paint scheme.

Kilrtoy
03-08-2006, 12:14 PM
Did I fail to mention Im drinking absolute?
Why do you punish yourself like that......
SLEVKA is the way to go

Focker
03-08-2006, 12:18 PM
dan
ya have to visit more often
then you wouldnt miss all the fun
and oh the thread yesterday on the turnkey boat was Focken funny

HighRoller
03-08-2006, 12:31 PM
dan
ya have to visit more often
then you wouldnt miss all the fun
and oh the thread yesterday on the turnkey boat was Focken funny
Gaylord, is that you???

Focker
03-08-2006, 12:47 PM
Gaylord, is that you???
nope gaylord is my uncle my name is dumb

Sane Asylum
03-08-2006, 01:40 PM
Deano
LMFAO...... :D

greengo
03-08-2006, 02:15 PM
here r some more pics for all u disbelivers its real

MagicMtnDan
03-08-2006, 02:33 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11840
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11841

MagicMtnDan
03-08-2006, 02:34 PM
That's an amazing paint job.
And, IMO, just because something can be done doesn't mean it should.

OnlyMoney
03-08-2006, 02:36 PM
I believe that boat and those pictures were taken during the Fall Poker Run, the last time they did it....in 2003 or 2004? Our room gave us a wonderful view. :yuk:

greengo
03-08-2006, 03:11 PM
thanks for helping with the pics some day i will be able to do that i will be there in april allready have room and booze thanks for all the positive attitude

greengo
03-08-2006, 03:12 PM
look close at the first pic

OnlyMoney
03-08-2006, 03:16 PM
look close at the first pic
Ok, that makes it better. It just looks so HOT. I guess that makes it a HOT boat! :rollside: :rollside: Sometimes I find myself so entertaining.

greengo
03-08-2006, 03:49 PM
there is a condom in the first pic just in case