PDA

View Full Version : Ufc. 58

little rowe boat
03-04-2006, 08:58 PM
Anyone watching? Just wondering who won??

Garrddogg
03-04-2006, 09:15 PM
its still goin

Garrddogg
03-04-2006, 09:30 PM
st pierre over bj penn by split decision

Garrddogg
03-04-2006, 10:41 PM
franklin dominated every round, with a left hand he broke early in the 2nd round

Charley
03-04-2006, 10:41 PM
st pierre over bj penn by split decision
That was my bet ;) St pierre is an animal, I predict he beats hughes if they ever rematch!

OutCole'd
03-05-2006, 07:55 AM
That was my bet ;) St pierre is an animal, I predict he beats hughes if they ever rematch!
Did you watch the fight? It was pretty close. I thought St. pierre was going to kill him, but it went to decision. I think after watching this, Hughes will take him no problem.

Charley
03-05-2006, 11:26 AM
Did you watch the fight? It was pretty close. I thought St. pierre was going to kill him, but it went to decision. I think after watching this, Hughes will take him no problem.
i didnt see it but the first match between hughes and st pierre is what i am basing it off of. Hughes seemed to have a hard time with Pierre's size, strength and defense... I thing Pierre's tap in the last few seconds of the first round was both a fluke and a shame. Don't get me wrong I'm a hughes fan, He and I fight alike ;)......... but I just dont know if he has the answer to pierre to retain the title

OutCole'd
03-05-2006, 11:30 AM
i didnt see it but the first match between hughes and st pierre is what i am basing it off of. Hughes seemed to have a hard time with Pierre's size, strength and defense... I thing Pierre's tap in the last few seconds of the first round was both a fluke and a shame. Don't get me wrong I'm a hughes fan, He and I fight alike ;)......... but I just dont know if he has the answer to pierre to retain the title
I hear you, I think you could kick St. Pierre's ass in the streets without all those dumb UFC rules. :)
I thought St. Pierre was going to kick BJ Penn's ass in the first round. I was suprised he could not finish him off & close.
Either way, it will be a great fight. I love this UFC stuff.

Charley
03-05-2006, 01:37 PM
I hear you, I think you could kick St. Pierre's ass in the streets without all those dumb UFC rules. :)
I thought St. Pierre was going to kick BJ Penn's ass in the first round. I was suprised he could not finish him off & close.
Either way, it will be a great fight. I love this UFC stuff.
Me2 :D Boxing is over!