PDA

View Full Version : Fire Rackers please.............

AZJD
11-25-2007, 04:42 PM
As if the Cards needed any help giving games away, this guy has single handedly given away several.
I am done with this guy.:mad:

soupersonic
11-25-2007, 05:12 PM
You can take the Cardinals out of Tempe,hell you can take them out of St Loius even.They SUCK.They will always be the Cardinals. I have been in AZ for more than 20 years, they have always SUCKED. I have watched them choke year after year after year. Im now convinced that they suck and always will suck. They are a joke and can only sell out a game when the Cowboys or Giants or Packers come to town. Did i mention that the Cards SUCK? They will always suck as long as the Bidwells own the team.
GO VIKES !!:rolleyes: :D

Not So Fast
11-25-2007, 05:19 PM
Some of the worst clock management ever!!!!!:( NSF

Havasu1986
11-25-2007, 05:21 PM
So the coach missed the field goal and dropped the ball in the end zone. :confused: :D

Not So Fast
11-25-2007, 10:29 PM
So the coach missed the field goal and dropped the ball in the end zone. :confused: :D
No, that distinction belongs to pretty boy Rackers:mad: and then Warners usual tricks:mad: GOD DAMN they had the game in the bag and couldve caught Seattle but now??????? NSF:( :(

rocket98
11-26-2007, 06:28 AM
As a exseason ticket holder this does not surprise me. How do you get a delay of game penalty on a field goal? This is the best product that has been out for a lot of years. But they are still the Cardinals. I keep rooting for them, but they break my heart all the time

boatseller2
11-26-2007, 06:42 AM
No, but he left the rookie to return kicks in and didn't coach him up on when to let the ball go into the end zone so as to help his team. Oh, lets not forget the stellar job the practice player #89 did on blocking in the back, twice in a row, so as to bury the team against the goal line. As stated before, the Cards suck!!!

Magic34
11-26-2007, 06:58 AM
Rackers has gotten worse since his contract extension after his first year. Clutch he is not. He needs to go. How do you shank a 32 yard FG as one of the highest paid FG kickers? Seems to me he misses 90% of the big kicks he needs to make.
Returning punts that are kicked deep behind the 15 yard line, another joke.
I thought Warner was decent. The running game is weak as ever.

AZJD
11-26-2007, 07:37 AM
Rackers is the kicker.

Havasu1986
11-26-2007, 07:47 AM
Rackers is the kicker.
Now it makes more sense to me now. I thought he was the coach. :o

AZJD
11-26-2007, 08:09 AM
Now it makes more sense to me now. I thought he was the coach. :o
I like the coach. I think the team has made some improvement, and have the potential to win more than 8 games this year. I just can't believe that 3 years ago Rackers had the highest "made" field goal percentage in the league. Now he can't hit crap.

Magic34
11-26-2007, 08:12 AM
I like the coach. I think the team has made some improvement, and have the potential to win more than 8 games this year. I just can't believe that 3 years ago Rackers had the highest "made" field goal percentage in the league. Now he can't hit crap.
He is horrible. When was the last time he hit a clutch kick? 3 years?
It was 2nd down, why not run the ball again and try to gain a few more yards, maybe run a reverse with Boldin and see if they can get 10 more so the idiot can get close enough to split the bars.

AZJD
11-26-2007, 08:18 AM
He is horrible. When was the last time he hit a clutch kick? 3 years?
It was 2nd down, why not run the ball again and try to gain a few more yards, maybe run a reverse with Boldin and see if they can get 10 more so the idiot can get close enough to split the bars.
He hit 40 of 42 in 2005. NFL record.