PDA

View Full Version : HBJet loses at Buckskin

Liquid waste
09-25-2003, 07:01 PM
I will meet hbjet any time at buckskin.
I will be running a white CP Tunnel light lay up with a simple motor. Spanking your ass all over the place.

2allbeefpatties
09-25-2003, 07:07 PM
Liquid waste:
I will be running a white CP Tunnel light lay up with a simple motor. Spanking your ass all over the place. Lets see a picture of this hot rod

HBjet
09-25-2003, 07:10 PM
OK, your on, Saturday the 4th what time? Morning, Eve? Sunday the 5th? What time?
HBjet
[ September 25, 2003, 08:12 PM: Message edited by: HBjet ]

2allbeefpatties
09-25-2003, 07:14 PM
Liquid waste of time won't show he is all talk and no boat :rolleyes:

djdtpr
09-25-2003, 07:17 PM
cp tunnel,randy run him in the middle of the daybetter yet cruise with him at about 35 or 40 and see whos boat goes straiter.
liquid is it in the boat trader for sale right now?

Jake W
09-25-2003, 07:17 PM
Where the **** did this guy come from? :confused: I gotta see apic of this light lay up CP and girl :D ?Randy your fan club is growing faster by the day.
Jake

HBjet
09-25-2003, 07:22 PM
I know he won't show, he's full of excuses...
But if he does, I'll run him anytime and he'll get a rude awakening when this vee-bottom boat sends his CP to the beach with a thrashed impeller, and it's not the first time I've sent a CP to the beach with how my boat sits right now.
Show up, or shut the **** up!
For some reason, I have a feeling it's one of 565 friends, or topless....
HBjet

dmontzsta
09-25-2003, 08:03 PM
HBJET do you go to Elsinore at all? I could of sworn I saw you in your boat out there last weekend.

wrightnow
09-25-2003, 08:09 PM
Hey when was the last time anyone has seen a cp tunnel on park strip.lol Hbjet run on his right side, So you can stay clear after it hooks and he gets tossed.
I would also check his reg. to see it is really his boat.
Mark

Liquid waste
09-25-2003, 08:52 PM
HBjet:
I know he won't show, he's full of excuses...
But if he does, I'll run him anytime and he'll get a rude awakening when this vee-bottom boat sends his CP to the beach with a thrashed impeller, and it's not the first time I've sent a CP to the beach with how my boat sits right now.
Show up, or shut the **** up!
For some reason, I have a feeling it's one of 565 friends, or topless....
**** the beach your ass is going straight to the trailer.
DJD
Is it really suppose to go straight at that speed?
It is a wild ride open the Injectors up on that bitch and hold on.
Does it matter if it is the trader?
HBjet

HBjet
09-25-2003, 09:17 PM
dmontzsta:
HBJET do you go to Elsinore at all? I could of sworn I saw you in your boat out there last weekend. Haven't been in a few months! Sorry

HBjet
09-25-2003, 09:19 PM
Liquid waste:
**** the beach your ass is going straight to the trailer.Beach, Trailer.... it doesn't really matter where I send yeah, that is if you don't send yourself swimming first.
HBjet

mrgoslow
09-26-2003, 05:58 AM
well, it looks like there are two parties who have mutually agreed on a location but only one has offered a specific date. damn liquid act like a man and step up.

King Kuracz
09-26-2003, 10:05 AM
Liquid waste:
I will be running a white CP Tunnel light lay up with a simple motor. Spanking your ass all over the place. Another mouth racer heard from!

matt1
09-26-2003, 11:16 AM
Is there somthing i missed when I registered that said You must come on here and **** with HBjet.You are all JEAOULS of Him cause He's Got a Fast Boat,Money to spend on it,and Hot olelady.

GlastronGuy
09-26-2003, 11:24 AM
Did I miss something? Why is he talking about licking hbjet's foreskin?

Slick
09-26-2003, 11:26 AM
Liquid Waste,
Where you from in AZ, Phoenix, Tempe?
I'M CALLIN' YOU OUT
Bartlett Lake, Tomorrow, Saturday Sept, 26,
If you're man enough, meet me @ Bartlett Flats 2:00pm I just added some shiznit under the hatch and gonna TEACH YOU A LESSON

Blown 472
09-26-2003, 12:14 PM
matt1:
Is there somthing i missed when I registered that said You must come on here and **** with HBjet.You are all JEAOULS of Him cause He's Got a Fast Boat,Money to spend on it,and Hot olelady. HBjet is this your long lost brutha??

Slick
09-26-2003, 12:27 PM
Liquid Waste,
This challenge is for real
Check out this thread and you'll see all the people who are going to witness your most embarrassing moment in boating history eek!
http://forums.***boat.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=11;t=003967
Lookin' forward to it
Slick

Blown 472
09-26-2003, 12:30 PM
And just what if he is tha ass hander and smokes hbjet like a big ol havana?? then what, will all the people start back peddling for him, or will they jump waste and beat him up?? Or will someone be cooking a big ol pot of crow, I hear it is tasty in hb.

wrightnow
09-26-2003, 12:47 PM
Blown 472:
And just what if he is tha ass hander and smokes hbjet like a big ol havana?? then what, will all the people start back peddling for him, or will they jump waste and beat him up?? Or will someone be cooking a big ol pot of crow, I hear it is tasty in hb. I dont think it's all about ass wipping, but showing up and not making any excuess which is what LW is bitching about. But my beat is he's a no show just all talk.
Mark

DogHouse
09-26-2003, 03:21 PM
Blown 472:
And just what if he is tha ass hander and smokes hbjet like a big ol havana?? then what, will all the people start back peddling for him, or will they jump waste and beat him up?? Or will someone be cooking a big ol pot of crow, I hear it is tasty in hb. Still sore that a naturally aspirated Chevy in a v-hull could so easily spank your blown Ford, eh?
:D

Kim Hanson
09-26-2003, 03:49 PM
DogHouse:
Blown 472:
And just what if he is tha ass hander and smokes hbjet like a big ol havana?? then what, will all the people start back peddling for him, or will they jump waste and beat him up?? Or will someone be cooking a big ol pot of crow, I hear it is tasty in hb. Still sore that a naturally aspirated Chevy in a v-hull could so easily spank your blown Ford, eh?
:D Blown has a Mopar engine.....( . )( . )....... :D

Hal
09-26-2003, 04:29 PM
Quote from Slick.........
Liquid Waste,
Where you from in AZ, Phoenix, Tempe?
I'M CALLIN' YOU OUT
Bartlett Lake, Tomorrow, Saturday Sept, 26,
Saturday is the 27th... :)
[ September 26, 2003, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: Hal ]

DogHouse
09-26-2003, 05:04 PM
Kim Hanson:
Blown has a Mopar engine.....( . )( . )....... :D Pretty sure the jet boat has a Ford, drag car has the Slopar! :D
Of course I could be mistaken. It has happened before. I know, I know, hard to believe! :rolleyes:

Blown 472
09-29-2003, 05:09 AM
DogHouse:
Blown 472:
:D If I had a problem with the size of my dick I would build a really fast boat, but luckly I dont, I have said it before and I will say it agian, it was a mule plain and simple, built it to try combos and was not trying to be fast, there are a few 3.0 liter outboards out here that would eat hbjet up and spit him out. And as far as the slopar?? please 666hp at the crank on a stock bore and stroke, iron headed stock valve motor?? and without the "Magazine dyno correction factors" :D
[ September 29, 2003, 08:49 AM: Message edited by: Blown 472 ]

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
09-29-2003, 05:24 AM
Blown 472:
DogHouse:
Blown 472:
:D If I had a problem with the size of my dick I would build a really fast boat, but luckly I dont, I have said it before and I will say it agian, it was a mule plain and simple, built it to try combos and was not trying to be fast, there are a few 300 inch outboards out here that would eat hbjet up and spit him out. And as far as the slopar?? please 666hp at the crank on a stock bore and stroke, iron headed stock valve motor?? and without the "Magazine dyno correction factors" :D take it to Westech. bet they can show you 900hp on the dyno...... :D
Omega