PDA

View Full Version : Home rental...

WILDERTHANU
11-26-2007, 04:07 PM
It's always good to hear any input...
I have a property I own in the Inland Empire(Montclair) that I am planning on renting out. Basically until I feel the market is in a good place to sell and invest on another purchase. As of right now, I'm not sure if I am going to use a property management co or not. Anyways your thoughts, management co forwards, opinions, renters....
It's very clean, turn key, 3 bed 1.5 bath. Needs nothing.
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y292/WILDERTHANU/l_947931a837697ad2ae7fb27edb9dff32.jpg

pvhca
11-27-2007, 08:02 AM
If you can afford a Prop. Mgr. go for it, they will save u alot of headaches in the event u rent to someone that becomes an a-hole. In the event u decide to handle it yourself have an excellent contract prepared and an excellent real estate attorney ready just in the event something goes wrong. Make sure you pay for the gardner, water and trash, very clean home so I'd work it into the rent. Just my 2 cents. Good Luck!!

Kilrtoy
11-27-2007, 08:04 AM
How Much$$$$$$$$$$

WILDERTHANU
11-27-2007, 08:56 AM
Rent is in the 1800 range... or for the right price I might unload it if buyer carries the escrow costs. Available first of the year. I've looked at a few really nice bank owned properties I could see myself in.

warlock
11-27-2007, 10:50 AM
Get a property manager or go through the shit I have...Midnight movers...Trashed houses...I'm done and have givin' all mine to a property manager...Out of 10 renters you MIGHT get 2 that are worth a shizzz and will have to track down rents every month....:mad: :rolleyes:

lalhc
11-27-2007, 11:46 AM
Use a property manager - all you will have to worry about is depositing your check. The property manager is your extra insurance that your house will not be thrashed.

RitcheyRch
11-27-2007, 11:52 AM
Ditto the property management company to weed out the crap and pay the water and gardener if you want the yard to stay nice.