PDA

View Full Version : Texoma 2006

taylormanss
03-05-2006, 08:28 AM
I thought i would put this on here again seeing how it is getting closer to memorial day.the north texas jetboat club is having a get together at lake texoma on memorial day weekend and is open to anyone who wants to show up for it! bring your jets,v-drives,clamp ons,runabouts,pontoons,ski boats whatever,to platter's flatts campground at lake texoma,should be a great get together for everyone into boating.I've talked to a couple of the guys up there and I really think it is going to be a good time for all.I know they are gonna have a show and shine. For more info go over to texas***boats.com
RANDALL TAYLORMANSS ROSS............ :220v: :220v: :220v: :220v:

Tim_T
03-05-2006, 09:48 AM
Im going, maybe just for the saturday and drive home but i am gonna go hang out.

taylormanss
03-05-2006, 12:27 PM
good !!

1slowboat
03-05-2006, 05:27 PM
GLAD TO HEAR IT TIM_T!!!! look forward to seeing you there, we are also having a bbq around 3pm on saturday

Tim_T
03-05-2006, 06:57 PM
I'll be livin up there by then. So it will be a short drive for me. I look forward to the BBQ Though. Brothas love the BBQ. LOL.

DUECE'SDAD
03-05-2006, 09:56 PM
Should be some of our bunch there, i know progb mentioned it, i think i can have a boat runnin by then, look for a post soon on our get together here at okmulgee, its about half way between tulsa and mccalaster. Sounds like there might be more boats/events/good times, and maybe even some cool event shirts this year, a date is coming soon. I need to email a few pics of last years event to someone, to host in the image center, i have tried 3 or 4 times to load them and it takes about 5 years to tell me not available, me and the damn image center dont get along, You guys can see how clean and layed back it is at okmulgee and maybe you guys that would be interested in coming up could have some sayso on a date. -Dustin

cfrancis
03-06-2006, 12:24 PM
We will try to be there.

lynn
03-06-2006, 01:05 PM
We will try to be there.
live about 1 hour west would like to come but will be working that weekend do yall hang out anyother times would like to meet up with some other jetboats and hang out.

taylormanss
03-06-2006, 05:41 PM
live about 1 hour west would like to come but will be working that weekend do yall hang out anyother times would like to meet up with some other jetboats and hang out.
go over to texas***boats.com that is where alot of north texas guys hang out at,they actually have their own club.BTW nice looking bow rider jet !

taylormanss
03-08-2006, 06:38 PM
ttt