PDA

View Full Version : "He's a big guy, ya know!"

TAF
11-26-2007, 05:24 PM
Dang, it'd been a year since I seen / met his Maximusness. The first time I met him he was short and all bent over (the GN boat) so I introduced myself and asked where I could buy one of their T-shirts. He mumbled something and pointed to the trailer. Realizing he was very busy I bought the shirt and moved on. Well the first person I run into this year at Thanksgiving in Parker is this sasquatch / chubaka sized Jesus inpersonater. I had no idea he was so big, like that clock tower in London.....the Big B.. :sqeyes: ? Right? :idea:
:D It was great meeting you again for the first time.Sorry to hear that things didn't go better for you guys on race day.:(
Thanks for lending...I mean sending us a hand to help, if ya know what / who I mean. She was a great help.

Rexone
11-26-2007, 06:03 PM
is this sasquatch / chubaka sized Jesus inpersonater. I had no idea he was so big, like that clock tower in London.....the Big B.. :sqeyes: ? Right? :idea:
:D
lmao :D
Some say Big Gay Jesus looks like Fabio.

Kim Hanson
11-26-2007, 06:27 PM
lmao :D
Some say Big Gay Jesus looks like Fabio.
I have not met him, but Chewbakka seems about right.........( . )( . ).....:D :D

Rexone
11-26-2007, 06:38 PM
I have not met him, but Chewbakka seems about right.........( . )( . ).....:D :D
He is a giant among men Kim. You owe it to yourself to come to the races and meet BGJ personally.

Kim Hanson
11-26-2007, 10:16 PM
He is a giant among men Kim. You owe it to yourself to come to the races and meet BGJ personally.
One question, I can ride a pocketbike..can he ? Or does he wear them like shoes's..........( . )( . )......:D :D

TAF
11-27-2007, 04:38 AM
One question, I can ride a pocketbike..can he ? Or does he wear them like shoes's..........( . )( . )......:D :D
I wasn't looking at his feet (suppose that's somthing you bench rac'n Canadians do?). When I shook his hand I had to take a step back, then look up. He casts a mighty BIG shadow.

MAXIMUS
11-27-2007, 07:12 AM
Ok... Rob if you got up off your knees I would look more normal! You really embarrassed me with this whole running up & bowing down shit!:rolleyes: At 5'10 I am pretty normal, however when I am around Gordy I am huge!:D It was great getting to hang out with you & deep fried! Cookie is a good kid!:devil:
Mike where are all those pics of me??? I am waiting like a dude on death row...:rolleyes:

Kazanski
11-27-2007, 07:34 AM
Ok... Rob if you got up off your knees I would look more normal! You really embarrassed me with this whole running up & bowing down shit!:rolleyes: At 5'10 I am pretty normal, however when I am around Gordy I am huge!:D It was great getting to hang out with you & deep fried! Cookie is a good kid!:devil:
Mike where are all those pics of me??? I am waiting like a dude on death row...:rolleyes:
What do you mean :devil: ?? I am a good kid :D :rolleyes:

MAXIMUS
11-27-2007, 09:46 AM
What do you mean :devil: ?? I am a good kid :D :rolleyes:
Just chumming...:D lol Good morning cooooookie! How are my favorite jeans!:devil:

TAF
11-27-2007, 10:25 AM
Just chumming...:D lol Good morning cooooookie! How are my favorite jeans!:devil:
I liked both pairs of jeans:sqeyes: :jawdrop: Where's the pics? You know what they say about a thread without pics.........USELESS!
Did anyone get a shot of Kazanski working on the K-51? :sqeyes: :D
What would Santa Lou think?:idea: :)
Maximus, what is it about Gordy that makes you HUGE? :sqeyes: :idea:

Jetboatguru
11-27-2007, 11:17 AM
Maximus, what is it about Gordy that makes you Hard? :sqeyes: :idea:
Ok Rob, this is the classic case of TMI!! Please change directions in this thread.:confused: :confused:

Kazanski
11-27-2007, 11:48 AM
I liked both pairs of jeans:sqeyes: :jawdrop: Where's the pics? You know what they say about a thread without pics.........USELESS!
Did anyone get a shot of Kazanski working on the K-51?
What would Santa Lou think?:idea: :)
No shots necessary of me working on the K-51...those who were there to see it, lucky (or unlucky however you see it) them, those who weren't, well I guess they should come out to the races :idea:
Hello!! Your favorite pair of jeans are holy as ever! (but not my worst pair) :jawdrop: I guess my appearance was all screwed up this race, holes in my jeans, t-shirts too tight, grease on my face :D

TAF
11-27-2007, 03:18 PM
No shots necessary of me working on the K-51...those who were there to see it, lucky (or unlucky however you see it) them, those who weren't, well I guess they should come out to the races :idea:
The picture is engrained in my brain, no need for a hard copy.
Hello!! Your favorite pair of jeans are holy as ever! (but not my worst pair) :jawdrop: I guess my appearance was all screwed up this race, holes in my jeans, t-shirts too tight, grease on my face :D
None of them were that noticible ;) but you made it all look :sqeyes: good.
But what's up w/ the rolled up sleeve paranoia?:idea: :)
Hope yer able to help us again:)

Rexone
11-27-2007, 07:23 PM
Patience dude. I got the pics of you mixed up on disk with all the chick pix I shot and am having trouble sorting the ones of you out. I will get them though just give a little time.

Kazanski
11-27-2007, 08:49 PM
But what's up w/ the rolled up sleeve paranoia?:idea: :)
Hope yer able to help us again:)
The sleeve thing isn't really a paranoia...more of a pet peeve, just one of those things that catches my eye. Made the mistake of saying something about it one time, and now it's some kind of joke to watch me twitch. :) As far as helping again, I'll be around, probably not in March or April due to conflict in schedules with water polo..but I always give it my best shot to make as many races as I can

TAF
11-28-2007, 04:58 AM
The sleeve thing is just one of those things that catches my eye. Watch me twitch. :)
Dually noted. What ever it takes :D :rolleyes: :)
I like the updated avatar, I heard this AM I missed last nights screening.

MAXIMUS
11-28-2007, 07:38 AM
Please stay on thread topic here... I believe it was about my hugeness!:notam:

MAXIMUS
11-28-2007, 07:41 AM
Maximus, what is it about Gordy that makes you HUGE? :sqeyes: :idea:
Well if you have seen Gordy then the answer is evident! He starred in Willie Wonka & the Chocolate factory... He auditioned for Austin Powers but they needed a bigger minnie me...:confused: :D

dmontzsta
11-28-2007, 12:20 PM
5'10" in the 6th grade maybe. :)

rrrr
11-28-2007, 02:11 PM
I'm disappointed that I didn't meet Maxi while I was in Phoenix.......I couldn't figure out why the crowd around him was so big until I saw the "Free Pony Rides" sign......:crossx: :crossx:

TAF
11-28-2007, 03:51 PM
I'm disappointed that I didn't meet Maxi while I was in Phoenix.......I couldn't figure out why the crowd around him was so big until I saw the "Free Pony Rides" sign......:crossx: :crossx:
Nope, he wasn't there, but Gordy was! Maybe Maxi was ascared he 'd get all huge in the presence of drag..boaters. He's more at home around the circle jerks that hang out in Parker on the river. :)

Rexone
11-28-2007, 03:54 PM
Nope, he wasn't there, but Gordy was! Maybe Maxi was ascared he 'd get all huge in the presence of drag..boaters. He's more at home around the circle jerks that hang out in Parker on the river. :)
I coulda swore that was him in the Gorilla suit pumping out the outhouses. :confused:
In fact I think I might have a picture somewhere. I'll see if I can locate it. :)

Kazanski
11-28-2007, 04:12 PM
Dually noted. What ever it takes :D :rolleyes: :)
I like the updated avatar, I heard this AM I missed last nights screening.
Typical...
I didn't even know that it was on tv last night...I just thought it fit right now with all the luck I'm having!

Kazanski
11-28-2007, 04:13 PM
LOL sorry maxi..had no intention of jacking this thread and stealing your glory and fame!!

TAF
11-28-2007, 04:23 PM
Typical...
I didn't even know that it was on tv last night...I just thought it fit right now with all the luck I'm having!
Good luck or bad? :idea: Is a trip to Vegas in order?

Kazanski
11-28-2007, 04:27 PM
Good luck or bad? :idea: Is a trip to Vegas in order?
BAD luck....had my fuel pump go out in Parker when I was leaving to come home, got home and took my dad's truck which also broke down on my home...had the fan belt freeze...and found out today that there was a screw in my tire...but I get my truck back tomorrow!!!! :D

TAF
11-28-2007, 04:36 PM
BAD luck....had my fuel pump go out in Parker when I was leaving to come home, got home and took my dad's truck which also broke down on my home...had the fan belt freeze...and found out today that there was a screw in my tire...but I get my truck back tomorrow!!!! :D
Sorry to hear that:( . You may not have fix'd them all yerself :) but I know you are capable though. Better luck next time.:D

MAXIMUS
11-28-2007, 04:42 PM
I coulda swore that was him in the Gorilla suit pumping out the outhouses. :confused:
In fact I think I might have a picture somewhere. I'll see if I can locate it. :)
Yea mikey thats what I am talking about! lol...;) :D

photo chick
11-28-2007, 04:51 PM
Maxi....you have huge hair!! Is that staying on topic? :D

Rexone
11-29-2007, 01:58 AM
Maxi....you have huge hair!! Is that staying on topic? :D
No shit. Look at the Palmadoo on this guy. Didn't even have to open photoshop. This is just way too easy. :)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/maximus.jpg

Jetboatguru
11-29-2007, 07:46 AM
I thinks its called a palm pador

Kazanski
11-29-2007, 01:11 PM
Close but it's actually a pompadour...nice try guys!

Rexone
11-29-2007, 03:18 PM
Close but it's actually a pompadour...nice try guys!
At least we got the gay part right. :redface:

Kazanski
11-29-2007, 08:35 PM
At least we got the gay part right. :redface:
:D I honestly would have been a little scared if you got the pompadour part right...I just knew it wasn't a palm pador or a palmadooo!!!

Jetboatguru
11-29-2007, 08:39 PM
:D I honestly would have been a little scared if you got the pompadour part right...I just knew it wasn't a palm pador or a palmadooo!!!
Maybe we need to fill you in on the joke youngster.
The Palm pador came from the Palm tree hair. Did you notice the tree behind his head? Try to keep up junior.....;)

Kazanski
11-29-2007, 08:50 PM
The Palm pador came from the Palm tree hair. Did you notice the tree behind his head? Try to keep up junior.....;)
No I didn't...sorry..guess my observation skills are a little off...I was too busy laughing at the way he is checking out his evening snack!

MAXIMUS
12-03-2007, 06:59 AM
You are crazy mad! Did you come up with that on your own??? Or did mikey feed you a pm???:idea:

TAF
12-03-2007, 07:38 AM
You are crazy mad! Or did mikey "feed you" a pm???:idea:
Was he spotted riding on the back of Mikey's bike?:idea: Mikey knows what to feed the Guru!:) :eek: This thread sucks without additional pics:idea: :mad:
:D :D

Kazanski
12-03-2007, 08:47 AM
Was he spotted riding on the back of Mikey's bike?:idea: Mikey knows what to feed the Guru!: :eek: This thread sucks without additional pics:mad:
That's disturbing...I don't even wanna see pictures of mikey and guru *barf*:squiggle: :yuk:

TAF
12-03-2007, 08:53 AM
That's disturbing...I don't even wanna see pictures of mikey and guru *barf*:squiggle: :yuk:
and how well do you know do you know this Mr. BigOxBow?:idea: :jawdrop: :)
How was yer weekend?:D

photo chick
12-03-2007, 09:36 AM
Was he spotted riding on the back of Mikey's bike?:idea: Mikey knows what to feed the Guru!:) :eek: This thread sucks without additional pics:idea: :mad:
Robbie, I think you have your Mikey's mixed up....Mike Oxbig is a mythical imagination of one's unit.:jawdrop: (of which you shouldn't want pics of)
Where as Rexone (Mikey) really exists..... I believe in this conversation one is refering to the real Mikey! :D

TAF
12-03-2007, 11:57 AM
Robbie, I think you have your Mikey's mixed up....Mike Oxbig is a mythical imagination of one's unit.:jawdrop: (of which you shouldn't want pics of)
Where as Rexone (Mikey) really exists..... I believe in this conversation one is refering to the real Mikey! :D
Isn't this Benchracers:idea: where reality :) and myth :rolleyes: are so distorted that they appear :sqeyes: to be one?:idea:

Kazanski
12-03-2007, 12:32 PM
I'm referring to one mikey and one mikey only...and that would be rexone...not anybody's mythlogical image of their manhood....come on now...I won't cross that line! (you boys degrade your manhood enough here on benchracers...I don't need to assist at all)

TAF
12-03-2007, 01:47 PM
I'm referring to one mikey and one mikey only...and that would be rexone...not anybody's mythlogical image of their manhood....come on now...I won't cross that line! (you boys degrade your manhood enough here on benchracers...I don't need to assist at all)
I wasn't referring to mine or anybody else's man..hood:eek: :confused:
I mistakenly thought we were speaking of the mythical moto man Mike OxBigBow:rolleyes: Glad to hear you aren't familiar w/ him.....have ya seen :sqeyes: the girls he tries to give scooter rides too?:eek: :)

photo chick
12-03-2007, 05:27 PM
There is a dude who rides a moped around named Mike Oxbig, that is who Rob thought you were speaking of rather than Rexone..
Maybe Mike Oxbig will come out and introduce himself to you Cookie............

Mike Oxbig
12-03-2007, 05:42 PM
Hi Photochik. I was just passing throo and got internet axess and saw this. Who is Cookie? Does she like motercycles? If so can you give her my number? I shoud be in Redbluf this year if I can get a ride from Cal and Jane. They are good peeps. Gotta go.
mike
ps its not a moped its a full blown motercycle

Rexone
12-03-2007, 05:43 PM
This thread has taken a very disturbing turn to the south.
I may have to come up with some additional pics including some additional players now.

Mike Oxbig
12-03-2007, 05:45 PM
This thread has taken a very disturbing turn to the south.
I may have to come up with some additional pics including some additional players now.
UH OH its the POE POE I gotta go!

Rexone
12-03-2007, 05:51 PM
I wasn't referring to mine or anybody else's man..hood:eek: :confused:
I mistakenly thought we were speaking of the mythical moto man Mike OxBigBow:rolleyes: Glad to hear you aren't familiar w/ him.....have ya seen :sqeyes: the girls he tries to give scooter rides too?:eek: :)
There is a dude who rides a moped around named Mike Oxbig, that is who Rob thought you were speaking of rather than Rexone..
Maybe Mike Oxbig will come out and introduce himself to you Cookie............
Unfortunately the damage has been done. The image of Rexone has been tarnished throughout the world internet wide regardless of backtracking attempts. It will now be up to the God of photoshop how he chooses to deal with this unfortunate situation. I have placed a call to him for some direction on how to handle this very unfortunate matter. Merry Christmas to all.
I had forgotton Mike Oxbig. Nice to see you again big feller. Take it easy and stay outta trouble.

photo chick
12-03-2007, 05:57 PM
Hi Photochik. I was just passing throo and got internet axess and saw this. Who is Cookie? Does she like motercycles? If so can you give her my number? I shoud be in Redbluf this year if I can get a ride from Cal and Jane. They are good peeps. Gotta go.
mike
ps its not a moped its a full blown motercycle
Mike I am not sure I should give you Cookie's # I hear she has a pretty mean man that'll knock you off that moped...er I mean motercycle...
Rex do you have comprimising pics of Mr Oxbig?

Rexone
12-04-2007, 02:58 AM
Mike I am not sure I should give you Cookie's # I hear she has a pretty mean man that'll knock you off that moped...er I mean motercycle...
Rex do you have comprimising pics of Mr Oxbig?
No but I might have some compromising ones. :D

photo chick
12-04-2007, 05:40 AM
No but I might have some compromising ones. :D
HB.....the on-line dictionary..:) ;) When you move to Texas all knowledge of spelling and grammar go out the window. It will return shortly when I leave this place. :D

MAXIMUS
12-04-2007, 05:03 PM
Back to me! I rock!:lightsabe

Jetboatguru
12-04-2007, 05:22 PM
Back to me! I rock!:lightsabe
What a complete dill hole!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

MAXIMUS
12-05-2007, 05:56 AM
What a complete dill hole!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Yea but you responded...;)

TAF
12-05-2007, 07:04 AM
Yea but you responded...;)
And who will get the last word in:idea: :)

MAXIMUS
12-05-2007, 04:28 PM
You got me???:idea: :D

Rattle Can Lou
12-07-2007, 01:47 PM
Maxi, "Here I come to save the Day"...as mighty mouse flies in. In your case "size does matter". You are one big dud...I mean dude. JBG is full of shit.

Jetboatguru
12-07-2007, 03:25 PM
That poor little Alfa would be doing just fine if it didnt have 345lbs of Drunken Santa fillin the back seat!

Rattle Can Lou
12-07-2007, 09:28 PM
346 Dick!

MAXIMUS
12-11-2007, 05:54 AM
Hey lou! Thanks for the support! I mean literally!:D
Don't mind Guru he has SMC...:rolleyes:

2manymustangs
12-11-2007, 09:40 AM
At 5'10 I am pretty normal, however when I am around Gordy I am huge!:D
Now this is some funny shyt... :D Sorry Gordy but it was funny... :)

MAXIMUS
12-11-2007, 06:15 PM
Now this is some funny shyt... :D Sorry Gordy but it was funny... :)
What makes my material a little funnier than most is its all based on truth!:D

Kim Hanson
12-11-2007, 07:05 PM
Isn't this Benchracers:idea: where reality :) and myth :rolleyes: are so distorted that they appear :sqeyes: to be one?:idea:
So I am real and a myth, no ! I want to be 1...........( . )( . )...........:D :D

TAF
12-12-2007, 05:46 AM
So I am real and a myth, no ! I want to be 1...........( . )( . )...........:D :D
now that you mention it, yep very well put my man:sqeyes: :)

2manymustangs
12-12-2007, 03:11 PM
What makes my material a little funnier than most is its all based on truth!:D
DOH...:crossx: