PDA

View Full Version : Sherman goes to texas

FOXMAN
11-26-2007, 08:35 PM
Former coach of the 10 and 1 PACKERS!!! Mike Sherman gets hired by TEXAS A&M.. He had trouble putt'n the coat on.... HE WONT HAVE TROUBLE GETT'N IT OFF.. THERE GOING TO TEAR IT OFF HIM!!! Just wait and see.

FOXMAN
11-26-2007, 08:59 PM
Not mad about the hire at all.. just surprised.. Mad.. just a little when Holmgrin left:mad: But this year its starting to be alot easy'r to deal with:D

FOXMAN
11-26-2007, 09:06 PM
I just felt that if Ron Wolf had any idea that he was thinking of gett'n out that he could have turned it over to Holmgrin..It might have ended up the same with taking away the GM roll but we would have still had him for a coach. But i'm try'n to get past that. GO PACK GO!!!

FOXMAN
11-26-2007, 09:14 PM
Its awhile now..:idea: 96 they won. 97 they lost:( Then Holmgrin went to the Seahawks..This isnt helping me at all you know.. The Holmgrin thing.. talk'n about it;) GO PACK GO!!:D

FOXMAN
11-26-2007, 09:16 PM
Its awhile now..:idea: 96 they won. 97 they lost:( Then Holmgrin went to the Seahawks..This isnt helping me at all you know.. The Holmgrin thing.. talk'n about it;) GO PACK GO!!:D

FOXMAN
11-26-2007, 09:17 PM
Sorry about that.. It only happens when i have been drinking:D

Old Texan
11-27-2007, 06:09 AM
Former coach of the 10 and 1 PACKERS!!! Mike Sherman gets hired by TEXAS A&M.. He had trouble putt'n the coat on.... HE WONT HAVE TROUBLE GETT'N IT OFF.. THERE GOING TO TEAR IT OFF HIM!!! Just wait and see.
Sherman had 2 tenures at A&M under RC Slocum. He had 4 of his 5 kids attend school there and calls College Station home. He wanted the job and they wanted him. Best decision for both parties. Kubiak being an Aggie was pretty excited in his own right even though he'll need a new OC.
If Sherman can recruite the state better than his predecessors, A&M will be a stonger program and maybe get where the Alumni think they should have been years ago.
By the way come Friday morning the Pack will be 10-2.......:D

FOXMAN
11-27-2007, 08:17 PM
I REALLY HOPE YOU ARE WRONG.... But..... May the better team win.:)