PDA

View Full Version : looking for part time job

dschifan
11-26-2007, 09:29 PM
I live in La Mirada in orange/LA county. looking for a part time job in the morning or early afternoon for some supplemental income. i work full time evenings as a personal trainer running my own business, i'm excellent at working with people and sales/management, almost finished with my degree in marketing at cal state long beach. just trying to get a little ahead for the months to come. if anyone knows of anything, drop me a line, thanks

SOCALDETAIL1
11-26-2007, 09:51 PM
I live in La Mirada in orange/LA county. looking for a part time job in the morning or early afternoon for some supplemental income. i work full time evenings as a personal trainer running my own business, i'm excellent at working with people and sales/management, almost finished with my degree in marketing at cal state long beach. just trying to get a little ahead for the months to come. if anyone knows of anything, drop me a line, thanks
I know the district manager for Balleys? I could get you in pretty easy. Mark

TRG
11-26-2007, 11:30 PM
Home Depot on the corner of Lambert/Harbor is looking for P/T help, its actualy a good store and some pretty good people there,...Boat people! :)
If you know anything about Hdwr/Paint i could put a good word to the SM there!
626-991-9031
Todd

Charley
11-26-2007, 11:40 PM
What kind of money you looking for?

Trailer Park Casanova
11-27-2007, 08:13 AM
Home Depot on the corner of Lambert/Harbor is looking for P/T help, its actualy a good store and some pretty good people there,...Boat people! :)
626-991-9031
Todd
And they offer some part time bennies too.

HavasuSelect
11-27-2007, 09:46 AM
What's up Dustin, why don't you make some side cash by "servicing" some of your fem clients?:D :D :D

SOCALDETAIL1
11-27-2007, 10:09 AM
626-991-9031
Todd
Around this time HD looks for people to work the tree lot. I know Harley over there in tool rental, the big biker guy. What ASM do you know over there?

dschifan
11-27-2007, 12:35 PM
What's up Dustin, why don't you make some side cash by "servicing" some of your fem clients?:D :D :D
haha its still not enough though :D

dschifan
11-27-2007, 12:38 PM
What kind of money you looking for?
thanks for all the replies, i'm looking for prob somewhere between 12-15 and hour. the whole christmas tree thing sounds like a good gig through this next month, i'm gonna definitely look into that.

Charley
11-27-2007, 02:12 PM
thanks for all the replies, i'm looking for prob somewhere between 12-15 and hour. the whole christmas tree thing sounds like a good gig through this next month, i'm gonna definitely look into that.
I am looking for someone in December 2-3 days a week, mornings are fine to help get our warehouse in shape... you a handyman type? run a saw, put up pallet racking etc...?? if so, and the xmas tree thing doesn't work let me know!