PDA

View Full Version : If you could ask one Question to all of the presidential canadents...

YeLLowBoaT
11-27-2007, 02:02 AM
what would it be?

Blown 472
11-27-2007, 03:03 AM
When will you start giving a **** about americans.

UBFJ #454
11-27-2007, 05:06 AM
You, the politicians and the government, say there is no apprecible inflation ... If that's so, then why the shy rocketing costs of food and fuel?
Seems to me these Everyday 'Inflated' Costs to the Average American are much greater than they were a year ago and are significantly affecting the lives of most of us ..... How can you say there is no Inflation? I'd really like to hear a Rational Answer.

centerhill condor
11-27-2007, 05:25 AM
Seems to me these Everyday 'Inflated' Costs to the Average American are much greater than they were a year ago and are significantly affecting the lives of most of us ..... How can you say there is no Inflation? I'd really like to hear a Rational Answer.
I have an "answer"...my barber has been cuttin' hair for 40 years and he said it takes just as many heads to fill the tank as it did way back when.
But whatever you do don't ask about currency manipulation...they really don't understand and you don't want to know what they don't know.
CC

UBFJ #454
11-27-2007, 06:01 AM
I understand Currencies very well and, I understand why the price of oil is up to adjust for the weak dollar, among other reasons (like China, etc.) ... also food costs being up due to transportation costs (fuel prices, principally).
That having been said, Inflation is defined as a sustained increase in general price levels for some set of goods and services in a given economy over a period of time ..... Exactly what we're seeing no matter the reason.
To deny that we're in an inflationary cycle is stupid to say the least ... What's being done, in my opinion, by the politicians, and the government, is a 'PR Spin Job' to keep people from realizing what's afoot and how it is going to negatively affect their lives here very shortly.
I think that if our government continues on the path it's now on, the quality of our lives is going to suffer a good bit. Further, I don't see any politician who seems to care about it ... they only seem to be interested in what they can get for themselves, even at the expense of the general population and in particular, those on fixed incomes ... low income persons and seniors ... food and fuel costs affect them disproportionally and no one currently trying to get elected seems to care about them and how the current economy directly affects their daily lives.

Moneypitt
11-27-2007, 08:14 AM
Mr Canidate, exactly how many hours into your presidency will it take to announce open season on illegal aliens?........A reward and bounty system to rid this country of these scumbags within a month???..OH yeah, Mr canidate, how about putting the $500 billion or so these illegals put into the Social Security fund under false names, back into the SS fund instead of the general fund??.......And just one more thing, will you tie Veterans benefits and health care to Congressional and Senatorial benefits and health care so that what ever they vote for themselves is automatically applied to every Veteran? And proclaim every Veteran gets a hoilday for Veterans day, with pay of course, and every non vet has to work........including gov't offices, mail, courts.....
Questionire Rant over......MP

centerhill condor
11-27-2007, 09:49 AM
nice rant Ray..
I would ask, "why do you want to be POTUS?"
CC

eliminatedsprinter
11-27-2007, 11:25 AM
I ask them "Who is John Gault?"

delemorte
11-27-2007, 01:06 PM
"Why is it that politicians say one thing then do another?"
and as my follow up?
"Why did the Dems complain about "ear marks" and promised to stop it when they came to power and now that they are in power continue to add "ear marks" but the republicans now complain about the practice?"
and lastly
"Why do you think i should believe a damn thing you say?"

sangervdrive
11-27-2007, 01:40 PM
I think it would be interesting to ask them if right there and now if they were holding a loaded gun, would they kill someone in defense of the country?

IMPATIENT 1
11-27-2007, 01:46 PM
what would it be?
how much can you save me on gas next boating season :D
seriously, i think the list would be:
#1 do you believe in seperation of church and state and are you willing to enforce it.
#2 education stance
#3 enviromental voting history, not what they say there gonna do, but what they've voted for or against already.
#4 what are they gonna do to insure the u.s. dollar grows and we maintain the #1 superpower.
i can go on and on, but they'd just spin the crap into what the other guy didn't or did do:rolleyes:

ULTRA26 # 1
11-27-2007, 02:35 PM
Mr Canidate, exactly how many hours into your presidency will it take to announce open season on illegal aliens?........A reward and bounty system to rid this country of these scumbags within a month???..OH yeah, Mr canidate, how about putting the $500 billion or so these illegals put into the Social Security fund under false names, back into the SS fund instead of the general fund??.......And just one more thing, will you tie Veterans benefits and health care to Congressional and Senatorial benefits and health care so that what ever they vote for themselves is automatically applied to every Veteran? And proclaim every Veteran gets a hoilday for Veterans day, with pay of course, and every non vet has to work........including gov't offices, mail, courts.....
Questionire Rant over......MP
Great points Ray especially about Vets and Vet benefits

delemorte
11-27-2007, 02:40 PM
oh.. here is another one...
Why are all politicians so full of Sh*t and seem to lie so effortlessly?

Blown 472
11-27-2007, 07:05 PM
oh.. here is another one...
Why are all politicians so full of Sh*t and seem to lie so effortlessly?
Because no one holds their feet to the ****ing fire, americans are lazy tv watching dipshits that vote the way the tv tells them and if they dont like it they can go to walmart and shop their worries away, ****ing sad is what it is.

ULTRA26 # 1
11-27-2007, 07:35 PM
Because no one holds their feet to the ****ing fire, americans are lazy tv watching dipshits that vote the way the tv tells them and if they dont like it they can go to walmart and shop their worries away, ****ing sad is what it is.
Talk about the nail on the head.

asch
11-27-2007, 09:06 PM
Oh yeah, it's our fault politicians lie. :rolleyes:
Nice spin job..... jeez
Regarding the candidate question:
I would ask if his or her parents are proud of them for becoming an official sleaze bag.

Rexone
11-27-2007, 09:08 PM
Yep.

steve d
11-27-2007, 11:02 PM
Hmmm........ You know Blown I don't personally know a whole lot of people
who do vote. And that too is a sad note!!!!!!!

eliminatedsprinter
11-28-2007, 12:57 PM
Yes, it's terrible that our high standard of living and our political stability have allowed so many of us to be this way. We should all go into our hovels, grab some sharp farm tools, and have violent revolts like much of the rest of the world does....:rolleyes: ;)

CARLSON-JET
11-28-2007, 03:51 PM
Hmmm........ You know Blown I don't personally know a whole lot of people
who do vote. And that too is a sad note!!!!!!!
I found alot of folks were not interested in politics (if voting is being involved in it) or even bothered to register to vote when I'm collecting signatures for our Republican delegates for our district. Very sad indeed. :mad:
My question would be: Why are the feds allowing out states/cities to sell off infrastructure to the highest foriegn bidder, When we could just use bonds etc to finance repairs and updates?
This is something that is not getting alot of attention IMO. :confused:

OKIE-JET
11-29-2007, 08:32 AM
I cant believe it! Agreed.

Old Texan
11-29-2007, 09:20 AM
2 Questions:
- Why aren't our borders being enforced? We have existing laws that apparently aren't being adhered to on both the crossings and being here. WHY?????
-Why are we not enforcing against businesses employing Illegals?
Let's go for 3 questions:
- Why is nothing being done to catch, stop and incarcerate forgers providing fake ID's? If nonenglish speaking illegals by the rumored "1,000's" can find the forgers and suppiers of these documents, why can't US law enforcement find them and stop them?????????
We don't need a f---ing fence or more laws, we need enforcement and some G-D answers from Washington DC on why the hell we aren't doing anything. No need to debate it, just tell us why the laws aren't being enforced. Pretty damned simple if you ask me.:mad: :mad:

centerhill condor
11-30-2007, 06:53 AM
seriously, i think the list would be:
#1 do you believe in seperation of church and state and are you willing to enforce it.
what do you mean by this...exactly? do you want a Godless gov't...'cause I think we already have it.
CC