PDA

View Full Version : Thanks V-Drive Video

jrork
11-27-2007, 07:13 AM
Thanks Jerry. The package was delivered yesterday. Awesome stuff as usual.
Take care.....john

V-DRIVE VIDEO
11-27-2007, 11:19 AM
Thanks Jerry. The package was delivered yesterday. Awesome stuff as usual.
Take care.....john
Thanks for supporting the video guy!http://www.riverratlife.com/forum/images/graemlins/909er.gif

Rattle Can Lou
11-27-2007, 11:42 AM
I love the Video Guy...he's the man. I have been watchin everything you have sent me and it is cool stuff. Even the 97 stuff is awesome. It's cool seeing everybody 25 lbs lighter...Van Beenan and Billy. Good stuff. Oh, by the way, where's your boat at.....

V-DRIVE VIDEO
11-27-2007, 12:05 PM
I love the Video Guy...he's the man. I have been watchin everything you have sent me and it is cool stuff. Even the 97 stuff is awesome. It's cool seeing everybody 25 lbs lighter...Van Beenan and Billy. Good stuff. Oh, by the way, where's your boat at.....
Thanks my brother from some other mother. :)
The boat is still down at the paintshop. The paint job was finished a couple months ago but Billy wouldn't let it leave until the floors looked like the top of a balsa cored Steinway piano. :)
I'm still working on it but thanks for asking.:cool:
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/DSC04156.JPG

Jetboatguru
11-27-2007, 12:11 PM
Thanks my brother from some other mother. :)
The boat is still down at the paintshop. The paint job was finished a couple months ago but Billy wouldn't let it leave until the floors looked like the top of a balsa cored Steinway piano. :)
I'm still working on it but thanks for asking.:cool:
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/DSC04156.JPG
Jerry, will it be on the race course at any events? If so, will you be clubbing the 24 boat like a baby seal?:D

V-DRV
11-27-2007, 12:13 PM
WOW! Looks awesome! When does the 2007 Circle Boat stuff come out?

V-DRIVE VIDEO
11-27-2007, 12:20 PM
Jerry, will it be on the race course at any events? If so, will you be clubbing the 24 boat like a baby seal?:D
24? who's that? :eek: :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
11-27-2007, 12:21 PM
WOW! Looks awesome! When does the 2007 Circle Boat stuff come out?
Parker has been "in stock" since May and I'm working on Burley right now. I have a few other vids that haven't made their way to my website shopping cart yet. :(

Mid-life Crisis
11-27-2007, 12:52 PM
Tony,
If I remember correctly, As you were busy proudly showing off the bottom of your boat to the spectators on Sunday's Final, K-24 happened to slip past the K51, unbenounced to you... OBVIOUSLY..:D :D

Jetboatguru
11-27-2007, 01:16 PM
Yep, I remember! I watched you go past me. I would bet today that you would still go past me in the K51 if your wife will let you.

Jetboatguru
11-27-2007, 01:20 PM
Tony,
If I remember correctly, As you were busy proudly showing off the bottom of your boat to the spectators on Sunday's Final, K-24 happened to slip past the K51, unbenounced to you... OBVIOUSLY..:D :D
And I believe you meant "unbeknownst"

Rattle Can Lou
11-27-2007, 01:23 PM
Steve, you need to learn some board etiquette. Here, let me show you.
Whenever Tony, aka Kato, Wapanese, Pineapple, Flamer, Scars, Malatoff Cocktail, Scabs, Mexican, Darkie, Lover of Gay Jesus, Mr. Combustible, Jim Anderson, Butt Bullet, or any other assemblance of titles ever posts about you, do not ever respond. He is the king of sarcasm and broken dreams. Remember how he called you everything but a good milk cow when you would'nt bring your toy out and play. You said you "needed a little more time behind the wheel"...do you remember that??? He begged and pleaded with you and built your ego and told ya..."you can DOOOOOOOO It". Now look at him...belittling you as we speak. Ask him how it feels to get his ass handed to him by Ty Newton..(Long Beach). Or how it was pullin Skip Tuttle out of his ass after the last weekend???? Oh yeah, this guy is the worst kinda dangerous. He builds ol Jerry up about whoopin your ass. With that kinda help, who need enemies??? RCL, just keepin it real in da hood.

Jetboatguru
11-27-2007, 01:26 PM
Whenever Tony, aka Kato, Wapanese, Pineapple, Flamer, Scars, Malatoff Cocktail, Scabs, Mexican, Darkie, Lover of Gay Jesus, Mr. Combustible, Jim Anderson, Butt Bullet, or any other assemblance of titles ever posts about you, do not ever respond. He is the king of sarcasm and broken dreams. Remember how he called you everything but a good milk cow when you would'nt bring your toy out and play. You said you "needed a little more time behind the wheel"...do you remember that??? He begged and pleaded with you and built your ego and told ya..."you can DOOOOOOOO It". Now look at him...belittling you as we speak. Ask him how it feels to get his ass handed to him by Ty Newton..(Long Beach). Or how it was pullin Skip Tuttle out of his ass after the last weekend???? Oh yeah, this guy is the worst kinda dangerous. He builds ol Jerry up about whoopin your ass. With that kinda help, who need enemies??? RCL, just keepin it real in da hood.
Im not a lover of Gay Jesus you douche bag

V-DRIVE VIDEO
11-27-2007, 01:34 PM
In the infamous words of Art Norris I mean Anderson "Thats way too funny!":D
RCL, you really make me wonder sometimes and coming from me that should scare you. I know it scares your brother from the same mother...

Rattle Can Lou
11-27-2007, 02:58 PM
It scares him because he is actually my brother from another mother...nobody ever told him...I still think Kato loves Gay Jesus. Maxi told me that he can't keep Scarlega off of him when he's around. At first he thought it was the smell of burning turkey, but then Scarlega followed him to his room one night. This freaked ol Maxi out cuz he had seen this before with Gorgy and Rankin....I'm just the teller of the story.

Mid-life Crisis
11-27-2007, 04:18 PM
24? who's that? :eek: :D
I can just see Jerry now as he puts his boat in the water his first race. "CAREFUL, HEY, DON'T SCRATCH THE...., SHIT, THAT'S GONNA LEAVE A MARK, GUY'S I'M GONNA RUN ON THE OUTSIDE AND DO MY TURNS REAL SLOW IF THAT'S ALRIGHT WITH YOU".... BWAHHAAAAAAHAAAAA!!:D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
11-27-2007, 04:37 PM
I can just see Jerry now as he puts his boat in the water his first race. "CAREFUL, HEY, DON'T SCRATCH THE...., SHIT, THAT'S GONNA LEAVE A MARK, GUY'S I'M GONNA RUN ON THE OUTSIDE AND DO MY TURNS REAL SLOW IF THAT'S ALRIGHT WITH YOU".... BWAHHAAAAAAHAAAAA!!:D
Billy's gonna launch me so NO SCRATCHES! The rest is pretty accurate aside from the "IF THAT'S ALRIGHT WITH YOU" part. ;)

Mid-life Crisis
11-27-2007, 06:50 PM
LOL!! That is some funny Shit RCL... good to know you got my back;)

Jetboatguru
11-27-2007, 06:58 PM
LOL!! That is some funny Shit RCL... good to know you got my back;)
Got yer back??:rolleyes: this aint a gang fight junior! This is boat racing!! Now regain control of your testicles and light that thing off!!!:D :D

jrork
11-27-2007, 07:20 PM
You know Jerry, if you could just tape this bull$hit that's going on here, you'd win a goddamn award and I'd buy a dozen copys and hand them out for Xmas presents.

Mid-life Crisis
11-27-2007, 07:26 PM
Got yer back??:rolleyes: this aint a gang fight junior! This is boat racing!! Now regain control of your testicles and light that thing off!!!:D :D
Last I hear, Maxi had control of your testicles at the after hours party in Parker!! I'll be doing my homework this winter tinkerbell, see you in Bakersfield. :D :D

Jetboatguru
11-27-2007, 07:33 PM
Last I hear, Maxi had control of your testicles at the after hours party in Parker!! I'll be doing my homework this winter tinkerbell, see you in Bakersfield. :D :D
You better have Clyde hop that thing up Sweet Pea.

BILLY.B
11-28-2007, 07:59 AM
hop that thing up.Talking to Wilton after his attendence at Phoenix isn't this the pot calling the kettle black...:D

Jetboatguru
11-28-2007, 08:14 AM
Talking to Wilton after his attendence at Phoenix isn't this the pot calling the kettle black...:D
HEY there may have been some hopping going on but we have a cure for that! Get back into the booth!

MAXIMUS
11-28-2007, 04:39 PM
Got yer back??:rolleyes: this aint a man fight junior! This is pocket rocket racing!! Now regain control of your testicles and light that thing off for me!!!:D :D
You are very disturbed... sure you frontal brain lobe isn't slightly browned???:idea: