:rolleyes:
Homos!

OutCole'd
03-05-2006, 09:58 AM
nerd

ROZ
03-05-2006, 10:10 AM
nerd
gay, my side hearts from RR's kids kickin my ass all over the cart track and driving me into a wall, nerd..

JB in so cal
03-05-2006, 10:14 AM
gay, my side hearts from RR's kids kickin my ass all over the cart track and driving me into a wall, nerd..
Hey. If you extrapolated their future adult weight and driving experience; multiply that by gravity squared and then take into consideration things like it was foggy out... It's not hard to see how that could happen!
Fag!

OutCole'd
03-05-2006, 10:15 AM
JB, get over it, you drive like a little girl.

JB in so cal
03-05-2006, 10:17 AM
JB, get over it, you drive like a little girl.
Oh, yeah!!
I am teflon, you are glue. What slides off me sticks to you :cool:

OutCole'd
03-05-2006, 10:23 AM
Oh, yeah!!
I am teflon, you are glue. What slides off me sticks to you :cool:
Great comeback, did you get that from one of RR's kids? :cool:

JB in so cal
03-05-2006, 10:27 AM
How're plans for the Oscar/BrokebackbetterwinorI'lljust die party?

OutCole'd
03-05-2006, 11:15 AM
How're plans for the Oscar/BrokebackbetterwinorI'lljust die party?
:D nice
Ask RR & ROZ, there already calling each other trying to pick out what to wear.

Charley
03-05-2006, 11:21 AM
This kind of bonding causes concern for us openly heterosexual folk :D

ROZ
03-05-2006, 10:14 PM
I agree with you Charley.. You make one positive comment to the four of them (RiverRoyal, Tobtek, Outcole'd, and JB is SoCal) and it's all over.Those fugger's dragged me, Ziggy, and SummitKarl down to their level...
Since JB's imaginary wife is out of town, I think the 4 of them are at his house watching the movie awards... :D

Phat Matt
03-05-2006, 10:30 PM
I agree with you Charley.. You make one positive comment to the four of them (RiverRoyal, Tobtek, Outcole'd, and JB is SoCal) and it's all over.Those fugger's dragged me, Ziggy, and SummitKarl down to their level...
Since JB's imaginary wife is out of town, I think the 4 of them are at his house watching the movie awards... :D
...hoping the cowboys win something. :)

Ziggy
03-06-2006, 04:22 PM
I can picture them all on one couch holding hands and praying BrokeBack wins or they'll have Drama .........
oh yeah, their little umbrella drinks in one hand with their pinkies pointed out :D

JB in so cal
03-06-2006, 04:37 PM
I can picture them all on one couch holding hands and praying BrokeBack wins or they'll have Drama .........
oh yeah, their little umbrella drinks in one hand with their pinkies pointed out :D
Nice imagination you big homo!

OutCole'd
03-06-2006, 04:40 PM
This coming from the guy RR told me showed up wearing Dolphin shorts & a white tank top. :cool:

Ziggy
03-06-2006, 05:07 PM
This coming from the guy RR told me showed up wearing Dolphin shorts & a white tank top. :cool:
LOL---he must have had those funky glasses on....I think he was talking about JB, I heard him talking about it to Roz with that happy grin :p

JB in so cal
03-06-2006, 05:12 PM
It wasn't so much the dolphins and tank top (Zig, you did look cool in a 80's-high-school-cheerleader kind of way) but he had his hair up in two pig tails; odd; very, very odd :rolleyes:

Ziggy
03-06-2006, 06:35 PM
It wasn't so much the dolphins and tank top (Zig, you did look cool in a 80's-high-school-cheerleader kind of way) but he had his hair up in two pig tails; odd; very, very odd :rolleyes:
Todays hair does not allow for such things....I worship every folicle I have left :D :D
See, it wasn't me you saw in those hot shorts JB....was it perhaps ROZ or RR?? I'm sure they are feeling cheated that you didn't notice them.