PDA

View Full Version : Hey Maximus

kipperps28
11-27-2007, 09:49 AM
My Dad loves my Plan B shirt, and I'd like to get him one for Christmas. Do you have a medium for him, and a large for me (washed so many times, it's falling apart!) Maybe that'll help finance Grich's engine habit... Let me know!
Kip

JWM
11-27-2007, 04:27 PM
I don't know for sure but per Grich it was Ben's fault the engine broke!!! Just repeating what I was told. Maybe Grich knows for sure????
JW

MAXIMUS
11-27-2007, 04:45 PM
I don't know for sure but per Grich it was Ben's fault the engine broke!!! Just repeating what I was told. Maybe Grich knows for sure????
JW
Hmmm...:idea: Jimmy... Jimmy... Jimmy... you blue hairs always stick together!:rolleyes: I don't drive, I don't build engines, I don't tune, come to think of it I really don't have anything to do with Plan B... I store it for him in between races...;)

MAXIMUS
11-27-2007, 04:48 PM
Kip send me your info & I will send you some shirts...:)

gn7
11-27-2007, 05:04 PM
Hmmm...:idea: Jimmy... Jimmy... Jimmy... you blue hairs always stick together!:rolleyes: I don't drive, I don't build engines, I don't tune, come to think of it I really don't have anything to do with Plan B... I store it for him in between races...;)
prolly stored incorrectly then:eek:

MAXIMUS
11-27-2007, 05:28 PM
prolly stored incorrectly then:eek:
most likely...:rolleyes: