PDA

View Full Version : Someone said THE 'jErK was ON.......

CircleJerk
11-27-2007, 11:01 AM
The ten best dressed list, where is it??, I cant find the list or my saddle shoes!
I'll have you know I shop at the very best K-Marts and Goodwills in the Northwest! Price tags are still on some stuff....for proof!
What's the deal, lately I cant even get an argument from anyone of you? All you read on here is: Tony this or Maxi that! what a bunch of poorly dressed losers!

Jetboatguru
11-27-2007, 11:15 AM
Sorry Mr Fashion sense, I dont recall you being named on the 10 best dressed. I believe you were listed in the top 5 "cross dressed" and in the top 2 of "best dress" :D :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
11-27-2007, 11:16 AM
The ten best dressed list, where is it??, I cant find the list or my saddle shoes!
I'll have you know I shop at the very best K-Marts and Goodwills in the Northwest! Price tags are still on some stuff....for proof!
What's the deal, lately I cant even get an argument from anyone of you? All you read on here is: Tony this or Maxi that! what a bunch of poorly dressed losers!
Wrong site dude! ;)

Wildchild80
11-27-2007, 11:19 AM
I have always thought Tony's fashion sense was on the "burning" edge

Jetboatguru
11-27-2007, 11:22 AM
The term you jackass is "cutting edge"

Rexone
11-27-2007, 11:30 AM
I heard flames will not be in style next year.

CircleJerk
11-27-2007, 11:44 AM
Sorry Mr Fashion sense, I dont recall you being named on the 10 best dressed. I believe you were listed in the top 5 "cross dressed" and in the top 2 of "best dress" :D :D
OK, move to the top 5 with that hat! Why didnt I think of a Captains Hat for a boat driver? OK, Banjo hat is history! You look kinda like 'Koronel Klink' less the monocle and bald spot! And for your information, the only "cross" I wear is a swastica HerCapitan now go feed the guard dogs! Mach Schnell!

Wildchild80
11-27-2007, 02:41 PM
The term you jackass is "cutting edge"
I believe the new term wil be "BURNING" edge. You have to admit it fits

FlatRat
11-27-2007, 07:32 PM
OK, move to the top 5 with that hat! Why didnt I think of a Captains Hat for a boat driver? OK, Banjo hat is history! You look kinda like 'Koronel Klink' less the monocle and bald spot! And for your information, the only "cross" I wear is a swastica HerCapitan now go feed the guard dogs! Mach Schnell!
What?!!!,
no mo banjo hat.How will we know you?

stickmann
11-27-2007, 10:07 PM
I want a hat like Boyd wears: a mashed, beat up western straw that looks like it's been dragged through the dirt for 30 years. Fashionista baby!

FlatRat
11-28-2007, 07:49 AM
Oh,
....like this one?:D :D :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=44020&stc=1&d=1196268430

CircleJerk
11-28-2007, 10:43 AM
Mr. Pressed Rat but there may be more to this, like that empty Moonshine Jug you handed me may explain the look of discust on my mug! Did you drink it all yourself? That's OK, I know where the plastic recycling container is. That's something Hillbillys know nothing about!
Check out the treads: YUP 10 best dressed!! Isnt that your hand on the far left with a fresh bugger?

FlatRat
11-28-2007, 03:10 PM
Mr. Pressed Rat but there may be more to this, like that empty Moonshine Jug you handed me may explain the look of discust on my mug! Did you drink it all yourself? That's OK, I know where the plastic recycling container is. That's something Hillbillys know nothing about!
Check out the treads: YUP 10 best dressed!! Isnt that your hand on the far left with a fresh bugger?
Sorry Jerk,
it's a classic....no booger hand, me have camera.

sanger ss396
11-29-2007, 08:10 AM
looks like the jerks hat was used as a filter for the juice that was in the jug. hey rat bring your own filter. u know that stuff in the jug will go up in flames from static electricity. i am surprised that a plastic jug did not have the bottom fall out of it.

FlatRat
11-30-2007, 06:31 AM
looks like the jerks hat was used as a filter for the juice that was in the jug. hey rat bring your own filter. u know that stuff in the jug will go up in flames from static electricity. i am surprised that a plastic jug did not have the bottom fall out of it.
Filter...?
who needs a filter?Did you ever get an engine for next season?Looks like ya scored some bitchen pipes!!

sanger ss396
11-30-2007, 07:46 PM
those are the ones off of the lavey since mrs. jerks motor broke a cam. i was at the engine builder today and was getting the parts lined out. also are u breaking out ur boat this next summer.