PDA

View Full Version : Preprinted XMAS Cards

TYLER DURDEN
11-27-2007, 02:54 PM
I'm looking to order some X-mas cards with my own "message" and signature pre-printed. I have too many clients to sign and write in each one.
Does anyone on here do this or have a good referral? Thanks in advance.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-27-2007, 03:02 PM
We have the cards preprinted with our company name but the CEO and VP still sign each card. They just schedule the time and sit down and sign the hundreds of cards. The company I used to work for had the entire staff sign each card.
In my opinion, and its just my opinion, cards without some signature or personal touch are cheesey. So are preprinted labels. Take the time to personalize them.

SOCALDETAIL1
11-27-2007, 03:17 PM
www.deluxeforms.com/simpletraditions

OnlyMoney
11-27-2007, 03:35 PM
I've been using iPrint.com for all of our personal invites and special projects. If I hadn't bought our cards months ago at Costco, I probably would have had them printed there too.
I've never had a problem and they always show up in a few days when I ship them regular. I see they've got a big sale going too.
Good luck. :)

TYLER DURDEN
11-27-2007, 08:48 PM
We have the cards preprinted with our company name but the CEO and VP still sign each card. They just schedule the time and sit down and sign the hundreds of cards. The company I used to work for had the entire staff sign each card.
In my opinion, and its just my opinion, cards without some signature or personal touch are cheesey. So are preprinted labels. Take the time to personalize them.
I agree on the signature part, I just didn't want to write "Happy Holidays", etc.. 1000 times.
Thanks for the info everyone.

C-2
11-27-2007, 09:44 PM
Try overnightprints.com, they rock. I dunno how oldschool print shops can compete with these guys. You can get full-color, custom biz cards for about $25.
They also have greeting cards - I would find a good card design - scan it; chop it with your siggy and message, upload it and you would be done.