PDA

View Full Version : Need some help with a little dog

Tom Brown
11-28-2007, 03:29 PM
A friend of mine needs some help with his girlfriend’s small, yappy dog. The little bitch is cute and sweet but whenever he throws some moves on his chick… you know, heavy petting, copping a feel, esophagus depth smooching, digital clitoris stimulation, or even just a prolonged hug, the dog goes crazy and starts jumping around while yipping and yapping.
Is there any way to keep the jealous little bitch from going crazy when the commandments are breaking?
My friend thanks you in advance for any help you might provide.

Jbb
11-28-2007, 03:31 PM
A friend of mine needs some help with his girlfriend’s small, yappy dog. The little bitch is cute and sweet but whenever he throws some moves on his chick… you know, heavy petting, copping a feel, esophagus depth smooching, digital clitoris stimulation, or even just a prolonged hug, the dog goes crazy and starts jumping around while yipping and yapping.
Is there any way to keep the jealous little bitch from going crazy when the commandments are breaking?
I would contact Ricky, and Julian....They ..."take care"...of problems...

Wet Dream
11-28-2007, 03:35 PM
Tough love. I know, it may seem harsh, but throw the little yapper outside. With the cold temps you are having, it should be a mere couple of minutes before it subsides, and eventually goes away. ;) To expedite the results, you may give the dog a nice bath, and don't dry.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-28-2007, 03:38 PM
When I first met Jason, Makai used to to drive me nuts. Makai was Jason's baby. She would ALWAYS lay in between me and Jason and cockblock me! LOL I would lock her out of the room but Jason would always let her in. Then I finally learned to love that sweet baby and that is when she stopped fighting me for Jason's attention.
Tell your friend to make friends with the pup. :)

HavaSkank
11-28-2007, 03:39 PM
Punt

Moneypitt
11-28-2007, 03:41 PM
-25 C....What problem?........Kick the little bitch outside for 3-5 minutes, then let it in...If it goes off again, outside 5-7 minutes, repeat as necessary until it either learns or freezes........And if she bitches about the dog, then give her 2-3 minutes.....I'll bet she learns faster than the dog............MP

squirt'nmyload
11-28-2007, 03:48 PM
''a friend of mine''....lmao....c'mon tom....i'm sure you can find a way to take care of business :D :D

riverbound
11-28-2007, 03:55 PM
Shocking bark collar ;) They yap and get the zap! :D

Nord
11-28-2007, 04:00 PM
I always use this method. It seams to work every time :)
...............Goodboy.com (http://richstevens.com/naked2.htm)

YeLLowBoaT
11-28-2007, 04:06 PM
Punt
this works 1st time every time.

DeltaSigBoater
11-28-2007, 04:12 PM
Lock the dog in another room :D

eliminatedsprinter
11-28-2007, 04:15 PM
Unfortunatly many people don't think small dogs need obediance training and thus they spend many years stuck with noisy ill behaved little yappers, that they love, and their friends hate....:idea:
A poorly or untrained dog is like a truck without a tow hitch.
Obediance training is not expensive. Get her and her dog to get trained....

Riverless
11-28-2007, 04:19 PM
the girlfriend should take the dog for a nice long walk, before her boyfriend comes over. that would probably help tire his little furry butt out.

Kachina26
11-28-2007, 04:26 PM
Watch the "Dog Whisperer" on Animal Planet,they covered that very thing. Basically involves letting the dog know who is the pack leader.

Wet Dream
11-28-2007, 04:29 PM
Watch the "Dog Whisperer" on Animal Planet,they covered that very thing. Basically involves letting the dog know who is the pack leader.
I love that show.

468miller
11-28-2007, 04:31 PM
ill bet he kept up for the first few miles.......hmm were have i heard this before.......:idea: :D :D

slowinhavasu
11-28-2007, 04:32 PM
Enough said......
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o235/slowinhavasu/IMGP0065.jpg

DeltaSigBoater
11-28-2007, 04:42 PM
ill bet he kept up for the first few miles.......hmm were have i heard this before.......:idea: :D :D
Sir I'm going back to pick up the rest of the carcass off the road :D

eliminatedsprinter
11-28-2007, 04:50 PM
I love that show.
I do too, but Cesar seldom shows the nuts and bolts of training.
And watching it is no replacement for getting to obediance training.

WaterJunky
11-28-2007, 04:51 PM
Punt
When standing, little yap dogs are even tee'ed up for that long fieldgoal kick........

OCMerrill
11-28-2007, 04:58 PM
The problem here is there is no mention of anything Anal? :D
I also vote...punt. :)

Rexone
11-28-2007, 06:02 PM
I didn't realize your girlfriend had a dog Tom. (well actually I did). :)
2 words. Dog Crate.

Kachina26
11-28-2007, 06:29 PM
I love that show.
So does my wife, I'm not gonna change my opinion of you based on that though.

Boatcop
11-28-2007, 07:10 PM
I heard that this lady can help with your "little dog" problems.
http://blog.wired.com/photos/uncategorized/witch.jpg

Jbb
11-28-2007, 07:11 PM
I heard that this lady can help with your "little dog" problems.
http://blog.wired.com/photos/uncategorized/witch.jpg
Topless...?

Mardonzi
11-28-2007, 07:19 PM
Depending on the size of the dog, I was going to suggest a gallon size ziplock bag..
Yellow and Blue make green:D :D

Nord
11-28-2007, 07:31 PM
Topless...?
lol..............:D