PDA

View Full Version : Youtube Republican debates tonight 8:Pm ET

CARLSON-JET
11-28-2007, 03:55 PM
Just an FYI that there are some more debates on tonight if anybody is interested.
http://www.youtube.com/republicandebate?utm_campaign=en&utm_source=en-ha-na-us-google&utm_medium=ha&utm_term=presidential%20debates

OKIE-JET
11-29-2007, 08:14 AM
I watched it. That first exchange between Romny and Giuliani was a little exciting to start things off. You can certainly tell that these two definitely dont care for the other.
Mike Huckabee took the night with his answers and wit. His delivery was a bit forced, with the neck streching forward in his best presidential measured tone though.
Thompson was a close second. He seemed to be the most honest and sincere (if you can actually use those two words to describe a presidential candidate).
Romney was the flip-flop man of the evening. I think he was forced to back-peddle more than the others, based all on his previous statements. (the look on his face on the torture issue, and gays in the military was priceless).
Mcain, I actually liked a lot of what he said, seemed like a no-bullshit type of guy. He did seem a little bitter about Vietnam, which I can totally understand, but I'm not sure if I would want his finger on the button.
Giuliani looked as though he was outright lying on his position concerning the gun control issues, as well as his immigration policies. For some reason I just didnt believe most of what he said. (In fact I still cant believe he's leading:rolleyes: )
Hunter. Didnt hear much from him, but I do like the fact that he stood his ground on gays in the military in the face of the General in attendance. I also liked the fact that he GUARANTEED 800 or so miles of border fence would be built within 6 months of him taking office, that took some nuts.
Tancredo. Didnt hear much from him either. I did feel as though I myself could have stood at his podium and looked better qualified, I still dont know why:confused: .
You could certainly tell that these men were very afraid of the Clintons, based on the fact that no other Dems were mentioned other than Billary. They definitely cut her no slack last night.:D

ULTRA26 # 1
11-29-2007, 09:08 AM
I watched it. That first exchange between Romny and Giuliani was a little exciting to start things off. You can certainly tell that these two definitely dont care for the other.
Mike Huckabee took the night with his answers and wit. His delivery was a bit forced, with the neck streching forward in his best presidential measured tone though.
Thompson was a close second. He seemed to be the most honest and sincere (if you can actually use those two words to describe a presidential candidate).
Romney was the flip-flop man of the evening. I think he was forced to back-peddle more than the others, based all on his previous statements. (the look on his face on the torture issue, and gays in the military was priceless).
Mcain, I actually liked a lot of what he said, seemed like a no-bullshit type of guy. He did seem a little bitter about Vietnam, which I can totally understand, but I'm not sure if I would want his finger on the button.
Giuliani looked as though he was outright lying on his position concerning the gun control issues, as well as his immigration policies. For some reason I just didnt believe most of what he said. (In fact I still cant believe he's leading:rolleyes: )
Hunter. Didnt hear much from him, but I do like the fact that he stood his ground on gays in the military in the face of the General in attendance. I also liked the fact that he GUARANTEED 800 or so miles of border fence would be built within 6 months of him taking office, that took some nuts.
Tancredo. Didnt hear much from him either. I did feel as though I myself could have stood at his podium and looked better qualified, I still dont know why:confused: .
You could certainly tell that these men were very afraid of the Clintons, based on the fact that no other Dems were mentioned other than Billary. They definitely cut her no slack last night.:D
I agree that Mike Huckabee won the night.
Last night, I learned that my sister in law, who has voted Republican consistently for at least 30 years (inc 2 times for Bush) has already decided she is voting for Hilary. I was very surprised.

cdog
11-29-2007, 09:22 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl1WvHxT8Bs

OKIE-JET
11-29-2007, 10:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl1WvHxT8Bs
Yep, loved that answer, also his answer (or lack thereof) about his political ad. Funny to watch the squirming.
Not sure why, but Mcain's response not settling too well, Hunter was as full of shit as the day is long on that one. Was picking up his dads shells along the way his contribution to preserving the environment?:D

Old Texan
11-29-2007, 10:32 AM
Last night, I learned that my sister in law, who has voted Republican consistently for at least 30 years (inc 2 times for Bush) has already decided she is voting for Hilary. I was very surprised.
Surprised???? Your Republican bashing has overwhelmed her common sense. See how dangerous you are......:D
Maybe it's menopause or something???? How old is she?;)

ULTRA26 # 1
11-29-2007, 10:59 AM
Surprised???? Your Republican bashing has overwhelmed her common sense. See how dangerous you are......:D
Maybe it's menopause or something???? How old is she?;)
She is 60 and I haven't spoken to her at all. :D :D

11-29-2007, 04:08 PM
She is 60 and I haven't spoken to her at all. :D :D
Better have her checked for dementia.:D

donzi5150
11-29-2007, 05:02 PM
Does she say why? Or is it just the women thing......being the first viable women to run? I hate it when people vote for the female, or the black, or the gay or the abortion rights person, or the green person and only vote for them becouse of that single reason and not for what is the best for the country as a whole........god, what would I country be if everyone did that?:idea:

ULTRA26 # 1
11-29-2007, 05:19 PM
Does she say why? Or is it just the women thing......being the first viable women to run? I hate it when people vote for the female, or the black, or the gay or the abortion rights person, or the green person and only vote for them becouse of that single reason and not for what is the best for the country as a whole........god, what would I country be if everyone did that?:idea:
From what I was told, she is totally disappointed in the way Republicans have handled things recently. She also commented that she thought Hilary was smart and capable of doing the best job.

3 daytona`s
11-29-2007, 06:41 PM
From what I was told, she is totally disappointed in the way Republicans have handled things recently. She also commented that she thought Hilary was smart and capable of doing the best job.
has she realized who is controlling the Congress:idea: Oh Well Merry Christmas :)

Old Texan
11-29-2007, 07:10 PM
Missing reality runs in the family I see......:rolleyes: :devil: :D

OKIE-JET
11-29-2007, 07:31 PM
Missing reality runs in the family I see......:rolleyes: :devil: :D
LMAO!!:D :idea:

ULTRA26 # 1
11-30-2007, 07:36 AM
During the recent Youtube debate candidate Duncan Hunter made a statement that, while had good intent, was absolutely ridiculous.
Hunter made the statement, "if you want to show support for your Country this Christmas Season, buy products made in America"
Again nice thought, but I have tried and haven't been able to find one gift item "Made in America" NOT ONE It's a F'n joke.

Old Texan
11-30-2007, 07:48 AM
During the recent Youtube debate candidate Duncan Hunter made a statement that, while had good intent, was absolutely ridiculous.
Hunter made the statement, "if you want to show support for your Country this Christmas Season, buy products made in America"
Again nice thought, but I have tried and haven't been able to find one gift item "Made in America" NOT ONE It's a F'n joke.
So your China product ban isn't working? I tried this a while back and found that even if I bought an American product or "friendly" import, it still had Chinese components.
We have a line of high end fastening tools used in automotive assembly. They keep F---ing up due to the data cords are inferior Chinese made crap.
You can't escape the basturd's products.
Of course our politicians are too stupid to realize any of this, it's just rhetoric they think makes them sound "Patriotic" and sadly there will be a good number of voters bite on the BS.

ULTRA26 # 1
11-30-2007, 07:57 AM
So your China product ban isn't working? I tried this a while back and found that even if I bought an American product or "friendly" import, it still had Chinese components.
We have a line of high end fastening tools used in automotive assembly. They keep F---ing up due to the data cords are inferior Chinese made crap.
You can't escape the basturd's products.
Of course our politicians are too stupid to realize any of this, it's just rhetoric they think makes them sound "Patriotic" and sadly there will be a good number of voters bite on the BS.
I think I mentioned this before, even Sony LCD and Plasma TV's are built in Mexico with the power cords and remotes made in China.
Maybe I will give gift cards this year. :D

YeLLowBoaT
11-30-2007, 07:59 AM
Out of 33 Qs, 3 of them were decent... and really only one "good" Q which they all side steped... thats not a shock... just like the democrats debate... 1 good Q that every one side steped.
I thought it was a joke.

ULTRA26 # 1
11-30-2007, 08:05 AM
Out of 33 Qs, 3 of them were decent... and really only one "good" Q which they all side steped... thats not a shock... just like the democrats debate... 1 good Q that every one side steped.
I thought it was a joke.
Agreed
Which question?

eliminatedsprinter
11-30-2007, 04:38 PM
Why they call these little dog and pony shows debates is beyond me. If it was up to me, I would have all of the questions in these little Q&A sessions come from representitives from opposition parties.

OKIE-JET
11-30-2007, 05:48 PM
Why they call these little dog and pony shows debates is beyond me. If it was up to me, I would have all of the questions in these little Q&A sessions come from representitives from opposition parties.
This, in my opinion, would definitely be the best way to have a political debate. You could get the answers to some issues that you could really sink your teeth into, and get to know the real stance of the candidates. Also with this style, I would think to do away with the time limit for answers, but be more staunch in the staying on topic enforcement.:idea:

Sleeper CP
12-01-2007, 08:26 AM
I'm very scared:eek: What type of judges does your sister in law thing Hill will appoint. Let alone her healthcare sceme and tax the rich sceme and tax succesful buisness sceme .......
Your sister in law needs her head checked. No matter what she say's it's a Women thing and that is scarey:idea: I hope between now and next November the light will finally be put to Hill. I read an article yesterday about the National media getting frustraited(sp) about lack of access to Hill. She wont let the media get close to her for one on one interview's or have a real debate. That is what she did in her Senatorial run. She was absolutley protected by the press. Hell last month she couldn't even answer the simple question about driver licensces. And that is just the tip of the ice berg with her.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover:D

ULTRA26 # 1
12-01-2007, 08:58 AM
I'm very scared:eek: What type of judges does your sister in law thing Hill will appoint. Let alone her healthcare sceme and tax the rich sceme and tax succesful buisness sceme .......
Your sister in law needs her head checked. No matter what she say's it's a Women thing and that is scarey:idea: I hope between now and next November the light will finally be put to Hill. I read an article yesterday about the National media getting frustraited(sp) about lack of access to Hill. She wont let the media get close to her for one on one interview's or have a real debate. That is what she did in her Senatorial run. She was absolutley protected by the press. Hell last month she couldn't even answer the simple question about driver licensces. And that is just the tip of the ice berg with her.
Sleeper CP
Scp,
Obviously you have the right as an American to see things as you do, just as my Sister in Law does. Saying that someone, who doesn't see things in the same light as you, needs to her her head checked, IMO, is one of the things that is wrong with Country. Whether I agree with my Sister in Law or not matters not. She is an intelligent adult who has taken a political position. You claiming to know the reasons why another has made a choice, is narrow at best.
Me stating that you need to get your head checked because you voted for Geoge Bush, would not be much different.
As I said my Sister in Law, is a registered Republican who voted for Bush twice. She and her husband are quite wealthy and live in ID. Apparently the antics of the Bush administration turned her off as I believe is the case with many Americans.
BTW, the driver license question is a complex question and not simple by any means. Public safety is a factor.

Sleeper CP
12-01-2007, 09:28 AM
Scp,
Obviously you have the right as an American to see things as you do, just as my Sister in Law does. Saying that someone, who doesn't see things in the same light as you, needs to ger her head checked, IMO, is one of the thnings that is wrong with Country. Whether I agree with my Sister in Law or not mattesr not. She is an intelligent adult who has taken a politocal position. You claiming to know the reasons why another has made a choice, is narrow at best.
Me stating that you need to get your head checked because you voted for Geoge Bush, would not be much different.
As I said my Sister in Law, is a registered Republican who voted for Bush twice. She and her husband are quite wealthy and live in ID. Apparently the antics of the Bush administration turned her off as I believe is the case with many Americans.
BTW, the driver license question is a complex question and not simple by any means. Public safety is a factor.
First off, maybe I should have my head checked for voting for Bush twice. And it wouldn't offened me one bit if you suggested that. If you as a Liberal are pissed off about what he has done you should walk a mile in my shoe's. Not only did I vote for him I have given a shit load of money to the RNC over the last ten years or so.
People like me are the reason why the RNC is so far behind the Democrat's in fund raising right now. The last two times the RNC called me for money I told them to stick it. Why don't you call the Liberal's and the illegal's that the Presindent is trying to appease(sp) and get money from them. Aside from tax cuts and his two appointments to the Sumpreme Court I'm not to happy with much else he has done.
Your choice of the word "antics" is interesting. And She doesn't remember the "antics" of the Clinton's, are you kidding me. The King and Queen of "antics". Hell, ask her what she thinks of Joe Wilson and his wife, I would be interested what her answer is? It might tell me something.
"Public saftey" my ass...... She is to chicken shit to give a straight answer.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

ULTRA26 # 1
12-01-2007, 10:06 AM
First off, maybe I should have my head checked for voting for Bush twice. And it wouldn't offened me one bit if you suggested that. If you as a Liberal are pissed off about what he has done you should walk a mile in my shoe's. Not only did I vote for him I have given a shit load of money to the RNC over the last ten years or so.
People like me are the reason why the RNC is so far behind the Democrat's in fund raising right now. The last two times the RNC called me for money I told them to stick it. Why don't you call the Liberal's and the illegal's that the Presindent is trying to appease(sp) and get money from them. Aside from tax cuts and his two appointments to the Sumpreme Court I'm not to happy with much else he has done.
Your choice of the word "antics" is interesting. And She doesn't remember the "antics" of the Clinton's, are you kidding me. The King and Queen of "antics". Hell, ask her what she thinks of Joe Wilson and his wife, I would be interested what her answer is? It might tell me something.
"Public saftey" my ass...... She is to chicken shit to give a straight answer.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
Joe Wilson and his wife have what to do with this discussoin? :confused:
I brought up the issue of public safety and whether you want to admit it or not is is an issue.

Sleeper CP
12-01-2007, 10:37 AM
I brought up the issue of public safety and whether you want to admit it or not is is an issue.
Joe Wilson and his wife have what to do with this discussion? That's easy; 100% absolutely nothing. It's just a barometer for me to use.
Edit: ( you used the word "antics". There are those that believe the Joe Wilson story was a Bush "antic" even after Dick Armatage(sp) stepped up and "proudly" said it was him not the Bush White House. If someone can't or "won't" follow the bouncing ball on this topic it tell's me a lot about that person. Makes you wounder if they could ever figure out how many legg's are on a bus with 7 kids and 2,744 cats;) :( :D :idea: ;)
The public safety issue..... If you aren't here legally, you shouldn't be here. Get in line, get your papers in order and get processed so we know who you are. This thought isn't new to me since 9/11. It has been my thought since I was in High School (class of '82). It seem quite simple to me. :idea: It not a matter of rather or not we can do it, it is a matter of will to do it.
If there are 14 million people here illegally, well let's find out who they are and issue work visa's to them, 2-5 yr what ever and when their time is up go home and get in line again. And if you have a kid while you are here on a visa that kid is not a US citizen. Do you know that congress pasted a law that diplomats that are here at forgien countries embassy's aren't allowed to make children born here citizens. Why is this a privilege granted to illegals:confused:
Sleeper CP

ULTRA26 # 1
12-01-2007, 04:35 PM
Joe Wilson and his wife have what to do with this discussion? That's easy; 100% absolutely nothing. It's just a barometer for me to use.
Edit: ( you used the word "antics". There are those that believe the Joe Wilson story was a Bush "antic" even after Dick Armatage(sp) stepped up and "proudly" said it was him not the Bush White House. If someone can't or "won't" follow the bouncing ball on this topic it tell's me a lot about that person. Makes you wounder if they could ever figure out how many legg's are on a bus with 7 kids and 2,744 cats;) :( :D :idea: ;)
The public safety issue..... If you aren't here legally, you shouldn't be here. Get in line, get your papers in order and get processed so we know who you are. This thought isn't new to me since 9/11. It has been my thought since I was in High School (class of '82). It seem quite simple to me. :idea: It not a matter of rather or not we can do it, it is a matter of will to do it.
If there are 14 million people here illegally, well let's find out who they are and issue work visa's to them, 2-5 yr what ever and when their time is up go home and get in line again. And if you have a kid while you are here on a visa that kid is not a US citizen. Do you know that congress pasted a law that diplomats that are here at forgien countries embassy's aren't allowed to make children born here citizens. Why is this a privilege granted to illegals:confused:
Sleeper CP
A Barometer? That would be like using your votes for Bush as barometer :confused: :confused: I don't think so.
It's best that all who are driving understand the rules of the road and are insured. BTW, I don't disagree with your position on immigration at all.

Sleeper CP
12-02-2007, 02:00 PM
A Barometer? That would be like using your votes for Bush as barometer :confused: :confused: I don't think so.
It's best that all who are driving understand the rules of the road and are insured. BTW, I don't disagree with your position on immigration at all.
I would think it would be fair for you or anyone else to use my votes for "W" as a barometer as my votes "against" the first Clinton. I wouldn't run away from any of those four votes. As far as your sister in law goes; if she didn't vote for Bill I don't know how in the hell she could vote for Hil. Yuk ! It's a woman thing....:mad:
I forget what the other thing I posted in the past that you agreed with me on, if you do that one more time I may have to stop refering to you as a "liberial":idea:
Sleeper CP

ULTRA26 # 1
12-02-2007, 02:27 PM
I would think it would be fair for you or anyone else to use my votes for "W" as a barometer as my votes "against" the first Clinton. I wouldn't run away from any of those four votes. As far as your sister in law goes; if she didn't vote for Bill I don't know how in the hell she could vote for Hil. Yuk ! It's a woman thing....:mad:
I forget what the other thing I posted in the past that you agreed with me on, if you do that one more time I may have to stop refering to you as a "liberial":idea:
Sleeper CP
You're funny. I'll be more careful :D :D

AzMandella
12-02-2007, 06:45 PM
Public safety has nothing to do with it. These are people who are in this country illeagaly and have absolutely no rights in this country. The part about lisence's has to do with voting. In New York,when you recieve your drivers lisence, you are given voter registration form to get your voters card. The dumb ass libs were trying to make an end run around the constitution which states you must be a leagal citizen to vote. In doing so they were trying to break the law. I am getting damned sick and tired off watching people break the law and nothing being done about it. LIke Pelosi going to Syria without permision from the Pres. It was clearly treason but nobody wants to rock the boat by prosecuting politiocal law breakers because the press and libs will spin it as some right wing conspiracy istead of the plain truth that someone broke the law and is now paying the price of it.

AzMandella
12-02-2007, 06:59 PM
Well lets just wipe out all warants for all crimes that were committed by our own citizens regardless of the charge because obviously the libs feel we should not prosecute or enforce any laws against illeagals. Or is that a right they are allowed but not our own citizens. To be able to break the law and be rewarded for it? I don't understand what is so difficult for people to understand. These people are here ILLEAGALLY! They have broken the laws of this country from the very second they entered this country ILLEAGALLY. They have no rights!! Get them out and let them apply like every other person from other country's. They are taking jobs from our own citizens and sucking our welfare and medical systems dry. They need to be removed like cockroaches from your house. Or do you just let them run free in your house?

Sleeper CP
12-02-2007, 09:20 PM
[QUOTE=AzMandella;2923300]Public safety has nothing to do with it. These are people who are in this country illeagaly and have absolutely no rights in this country. The part about lisence's has to do with voting. In New York,when you recieve your drivers lisence, you are given voter registration form to get your voters card. The dumb ass libs were trying to make an end run around the constitution which states you must be a leagal citizen to vote. In doing so they were trying to break the law. QUOTE]
It's not just New York, in most states you just have to show a valid ID. We all know it is an end run, but the libs have the press on their side. This will be a long hard fight. It is one of the topic's that I'm pissed at my President about, he should have taken a stand. He didn't want to offened anyone and lose the Mexican vote though. Well he offened me that's for damn sure.:mad:
Sleeper CP

ULTRA26 # 1
12-03-2007, 07:07 AM
Public safety has nothing to do with it. These are people who are in this country illeagaly and have absolutely no rights in this country. The part about lisence's has to do with voting. In New York,when you recieve your drivers lisence, you are given voter registration form to get your voters card. The dumb ass libs were trying to make an end run around the constitution which states you must be a leagal citizen to vote. In doing so they were trying to break the law. I am getting damned sick and tired off watching people break the law and nothing being done about it. LIke Pelosi going to Syria without permision from the Pres. It was clearly treason but nobody wants to rock the boat by prosecuting politiocal law breakers because the press and libs will spin it as some right wing conspiracy istead of the plain truth that someone broke the law and is now paying the price of it.
Honestly, my friend, it's hard to take comments like the above seriously. As I recall, the punishment for treason, is death. Without "permission from the President" :D Please open your eyes to the all that goes on in Washington and not just to those issues you hear Rush or Bill O talking about.
Well lets just wipe out all warants for all crimes that were committed by our own citizens regardless of the charge because obviously the libs feel we should not prosecute or enforce any laws against illeagals. Or is that a right they are allowed but not our own citizens. To be able to break the law and be rewarded for it? I don't understand what is so difficult for people to understand. These people are here ILLEAGALLY! They have broken the laws of this country from the very second they entered this country ILLEAGALLY. They have no rights!! Get them out and let them apply like every other person from other country's. They are taking jobs from our own citizens and sucking our welfare and medical systems dry. They need to be removed like cockroaches from your house. Or do you just let them run free in your house?
AZM,
I mention an issue about public safety, and you go off on a less than informed tangent. I agree with most educated Conservatives about the immigration issue. Fact is, there are not enough unemployed Americans to fill the jobs done by illegals. Whether you like this or not it is a fact.. Simply rounding up 12 or 13 million illegals and sending them back isn't a viable option, when considering the US economy. The fence needs to be completed first to stop the flow followed by corrective and enforcement measures.
And no cockroaches in my house. :)

TonkaDriver
12-03-2007, 08:19 AM
Scp,
There is nothing complex about this issue. You do not legitimize illegal behavior by giving someone that doesn't belong here legitimate government identification documents as if they are entitled to them.
The illegals that are here have proven they have no respect for our laws by coming here. They have been driving for decades without licenses and always will. As soon as they get in trouble they flee to the homeland for a few years and return to break more laws.
If public safety is a factor then the thing to do is when a cop sees 12 Mexicans riding in the bed of a pickup, he should pull them over, check their status and arrest anyone that doesn't belong here. The courts need to deport them immediately.
In 2005 for example. Of 1700 murder investigations that had arrest warrents issued, 95% of them named illegal aliens that could no longer be located. I wonder where they went.
Secure the borders and shoot all illegals that break through the fence like the Mexican government does on their southern border and the drivers license issue will disappear.

TonkaDriver
12-03-2007, 08:32 AM
AZM,
I mention an issue about public safety, and you go off on a less than informed tangent. I agree with most educated Conservatives about the immigration issue. Fact is, there are not enough unemployed Americans to fill the jobs done by illegals. Whether you like this or not it is a fact.. Simply rounding up 12 or 13 million illegals and sending them back isn't a viable option, when considering the US economy. The fence needs to be completed first to stop the flow followed by corrective and enforcement measures.
Ultra,
I realize you live in Mexifornia but here in AZ, Sherrif Joe has no problem locating 10 to 20 illegals at a time. Do that nationwide and it wouldn't be too long before they were whittled down considerably.
Get them out first and let them in to work on a very controlled basis. Our country is too preciuos to allow it to be taken over a few at a time by Mexico.
By the way. Government is not supposed to selectively enforce laws. If they refuse to enforce immigration laws where do they have the right to enforce other laws. As a lib you should understand that it is simply about equality. Equal rights and equal punishment.

ULTRA26 # 1
12-03-2007, 09:54 AM
Ultra,
I realize you live in Mexifornia but here in AZ, Sherrif Joe has no problem locating 10 to 20 illegals at a time. Do that nationwide and it wouldn't be too long before they were whittled down considerably.
Get them out first and let them in to work on a very controlled basis. Our country is too preciuos to allow it to be taken over a few at a time by Mexico.
By the way. Government is not supposed to selectively enforce laws. If they refuse to enforce immigration laws where do they have the right to enforce other laws. As a lib you should understand that it is simply about equality. Equal rights and equal punishment.
Again Kurt, your two post displays your less than informed points about this issue. Rounding up a few at a time, without controlling the influx of new is a waste of time. Whether you are capable of understanding this or not, this is a very complex issue, that must be handled properly for it to be effective.
Noone disagrees that laws must be enforced, and that drastic measures must be taken. 10 to 20 hear and there ain't gonna do shit when you're dealing with 12 to 13 million with more coming in daily.
The first thing that needs to be done is stop the influx of new.
Kurt, start reading what my opinions are and stop assuming. You know the old saying about assume. You're way off as usual.

AzMandella
12-03-2007, 03:20 PM
Honestly, my friend, it's hard to take comments like the above seriously. As I recall, the punishment for treason, is death. Without "permission from the President" :D Please open your eyes to the all that goes on in Washington and not just to those issues you hear Rush or Bill O talking about.
AZM,
First of all I almost never listen to Rush or Bill O. and yes we do need to shore the border to stop the influx. But a fence will not stop them because they climb like monkeys. I think there is a easy way to get them out of the country. Just enact federal law that punishes employers to the point where they wont hire them.Like a 500,000 fine for a first offence and 5yrs in prison for a second. They will end up going back on there own when they start to starve or freeze because they are homeless from not being able to pay the rent. But that is no reason to stop enforcing the existing laws or reward them for breaking the law. I'm glad you see giving drivers license's to illeagals as a good safety measure. But at the same time you are giving them the ability to determine the outcomes of elections that they have no right to be voting in to begin with. But if that's how the liberals figure it's the only way to win so be it. And there are more people on unemployment than there are illeagals. And the rest of the jobs could be filled with guest workers after they apply and enter this country legally. As far as Pelosi. Yes the punishment is death and a little unwaranted. But still funny how she is still able to be the Senate Majority Leader. It's funny how we let our leaders get away with breaking the law but expect our citizens to pay the penalty's for doing the same.:idea:

AzMandella
12-03-2007, 03:30 PM
AZM,
First of all I almost never listen to Rush or Bill O. and yes we do need to shore the border to stop the influx. But a fence will not stop them because they climb like monkeys. I think there is a easy way to get them out of the country. Just enact federal law that punishes employers to the point where they wont hire them.Like a 500,000 fine for a first offence and 5yrs in prison for a second. They will end up going back on there own when they start to starve or freeze because they are homeless from not being able to pay the rent. But that is no reason to stop enforcing the existing laws or reward them for breaking the law. I'm glad you see giving drivers license's to illeagals as a good safety measure. But at the same time you are giving them the ability to determine the outcomes of elections that they have no right to be voting in to begin with. But if that's how the liberals figure it's the only way to win so be it. And there are more people on unemployment than there are illeagals. And the rest of the jobs could be filled with guest workers after they apply and enter this country legally. As far as Pelosi. Yes the punishment is death and a little unwaranted. But still funny how she is still able to be the Senate Majority Leader. It's funny how we let our leaders get away with breaking the law but expect our citizens to pay the penalty's for doing the same.:idea:

ULTRA26 # 1
12-03-2007, 05:15 PM
Illegals can't vote and you nor anyone else have any proof that illegals have changed the outcome of an election. :confused:
I am not for giving driver's licenses to illegals. :)
Seriously you and your buddies need to get with the program. If Republicans lose in 08 it will be because of poor performance for the last two terms and not because of illegals. The sooner Republicans accept this, the sooner they will have a chance at regaining power.
BTW, have you ever seen pictures of the double fence in San Diego. I don't think many have climbed it. It's been funded to be built through AZ NM and TX the Bush administration did dick completing it.

AzMandella
12-03-2007, 08:14 PM
Illegals can't vote and you nor anyone else have any proof that illegals have changed the outcome of an election. :confused:
I am not for giving driver's licenses to illegals. :)
Seriously you and your buddies need to get with the program. If Republicans lose in 08 it will be because of poor performance for the last two terms and not because of illegals. The sooner Republicans accept this, the sooner they will have a chance at regaining power.
BTW, have you ever seen pictures of the double fence in San Diego. I don't think many have climbed it. It's been funded to be built through AZ NM and TX the Bush administration did dick completing it.
I never said that illeagals have changed the outcome of an election in the past. But if you don't think that is one of the major reasonns the libs are trying to do all they can to get them to vote you are very niave. why do you think the libs are trying to give them driverslicense's. thats all you need to get a voter registration card that and a SS card. And you know how easy it is to get a fake one is. No birth certificate or any other proof of citizenship is needed. But you cannot get one with just a SS card. I don't think anyone hear would believe that if the republicans loose it would be because of illeagal voters. But if they get a few million illeagals able to vote, It could very well change the outcome of a otherwise close vote. Personaly I don't think the Dems will win anyways. I don't think this country will elect a woman or a black person to the position of president yet. It's sad to say that but I think we have not moved foreward very far in that respect. I also don't think that all the poor performance of congress is the republicans fault. It's has been hard for them to do much of anything for the last 3-1/2 years with a hostile democraticly controled congress. so who do you really think has been the bad seeds of congress mucking things up.The republicans who have done much of nothing or the dems who use there time on the floor to ban free speech and push disguised health bills through?

AzMandella
12-03-2007, 08:21 PM
By the way it's funny how you blame the Bush administration for not finishing the fence. The Bush administration cannot do much of anything without it being passed by congress. And the dems control congress so who is it that is not passing bills. As far as the immagration thing is concerned it is mostly dems who are opposed to getting them out and stopping the fence from being built. Hell we have an 80 mile stretch in Az that is riparian zone that the ecofreaks have gotten an injunction to stop the fence because they say it's going to hurt the natural habitat and animals. nd I guarantee you they are almost all dems.

ULTRA26 # 1
12-04-2007, 08:32 AM
By the way it's funny how you blame the Bush administration for not finishing the fence. The Bush administration cannot do much of anything without it being passed by congress. And the dems control congress so who is it that is not passing bills. As far as the immagration thing is concerned it is mostly dems who are opposed to getting them out and stopping the fence from being built. Hell we have an 80 mile stretch in Az that is riparian zone that the ecofreaks have gotten an injunction to stop the fence because they say it's going to hurt the natural habitat and animals. nd I guarantee you they are almost all dems.
But at the same time you are giving them the ability to determine the outcomes of elections that they have no right to be voting in to begin with. But if that's how the liberals figure it's the only way to win so be it. And there are more people on unemployment than there are illeagals
I never said that illeagals have changed the outcome of an election in the past. But if you don't think that is one of the major reasonns the libs are trying to do all they can to get them to vote you are very niave. why do you think the libs are trying to give them driverslicense's.
AZM,
As I recall, it was your President Bush who aligned himself with illegals with a POS immigration bill. Thankfully the American people both Democrats and Republicans called bullsh*t
The bills about building a fence were passed long ago as was the funding. Congressional approval isn't needed to finish the fence.
My friend your continued playing of the blame game, will do nothing to help solve any of the serious issues we face.
BTW, I thought only the Dems talk of stealing votes or elections. :confused: :D :D Nobody is trying to get illegals to vote. Per the Constitution you must be a citizen of the US to vote. Based on how things appear, Republicans will be taking a brief time out after 2008 and it won't be because illegals voting.

OKIE-JET
12-04-2007, 08:35 AM
Duncan Hunter stated that 800 million was already appropriated for this project, (that's ready to spend), but that Bush just has'nt moved on it.:mad: