PDA

View Full Version : Bill Clinton and his Flip Flops

donzi5150
11-28-2007, 04:22 PM
Yesterday Clinton is saying that he never suported the new invasion of Iraq......but Fox showed about 20 video clips of he and his wife stating Iraq was a threat to the world, had chemical and nuclear capabilities, were a save haven for terrorists including Al Quida, and that Sadam needed to be removed.......Bill also bombed back in 1998, if I recall the year correctly, for 3days suspected nuclear and chemical factories in Iraq and that the weapons inspections were a sham.........Can anyone explain these idiots?:idea:

Schiada76
11-28-2007, 04:37 PM
Yesterday Clinton is saying that he never suported the new invasion of Iraq......but Fox showed about 20 video clips of he and his wife stating Iraq was a threat to the world, had chemical and nuclear capabilities, were a save haven for terrorists including Al Quida, and that Sadam needed to be removed.......Bill also bombed back in 1998, if I recall the year correctly, for 3days suspected nuclear and chemical factories in Iraq and that the weapons inspections were a sham.........Can anyone explain these idiots?:idea:
They're liberals, ergo, liars.

11-28-2007, 06:56 PM
Its no wonder the libs hate Fox News.....truth hurts.

centerhill condor
11-28-2007, 07:10 PM
yea, I saw that you know what today and I gotta say if she cut out his tounge and whacker she might have a good man there. He can't stop waggin' either one...:eek:
As for chemical weapons, the Israelis where selling chemical weapons to Iraq and Iran in the early 80s...no love lost there.
CC

OKIE-JET
11-29-2007, 08:16 AM
Anyone see Romny's flip flops last night? How about those?:idea:

ULTRA26 # 1
11-29-2007, 09:11 AM
Anyone see Romny's flip flops last night? How about those?:idea:
Yes
OJ, they don't count. He is a Republican :)

donzi5150
11-29-2007, 12:23 PM
Yes
Thats why he won't be elected.......

Old Texan
11-29-2007, 01:04 PM
Yes
Try governing a state with Kerry and Kennedy as the US Senators. If that won't make you flip-flop from pure confusion......:devil:
By the way, have you heard about the book offer Kennedy is contemplating for his memoirs? Someone asked if he was going to tell what happened at Chappaquiddick(sp) and Ann Coulter commented somethging to the effect of, "He'll cross that bridge when he gets to it....":rolleyes: :D

ULTRA26 # 1
11-29-2007, 02:21 PM
Thats why he won't be elected.......
In your opinion who will be elected?
Try governing a state with Kerry and Kennedy as the US Senators. If that won't make you flip-flop from pure confusion......:devil:
By the way, have you heard about the book offer Kennedy is contemplating for his memoirs? Someone asked if he was going to tell what happened at Chappaquiddick(sp) and Ann Coulter commented somethging to the effect of, "He'll cross that bridge when he gets to it....":rolleyes: :D
Figured you would make excuses. :confused:
Cute :D Too bad Ann Coulter isn't :)

donzi5150
11-29-2007, 03:18 PM
In your opinion who will be elected?
It's hard to say.....
Guliani and his personal life might trip him up
Huckabee needs to raise of money
Thompson needs to get out there more
McCain has been about of the est. too long......
Hillary......he husband and her lack of experience and her flip flopping also....
Obama.....no expereince and no will to take on the enimies of the world
Edwards......can you say reposing house after Katrina.....that sounded like a nail to me.....
I believe the one who will protect this country (including the post USSR terrorists trying to sell weapon grade uranium) and can articulate that to all citizens equally and gain a majority of the support and will support smaller issues of the day while growing the economy and jobs........Get our dependence out of other countries such as Abu Daubi and their bail out of Citibank..............China sending contaminated toys......Oklahoma and their housing problem due to all the illegals leaving.......
My mind is not made up but I am thinking Huckabee and Thompson right now......

ULTRA26 # 1
11-29-2007, 03:24 PM
It's hard to say.....
Guliani and his personal life might trip him up
Huckabee needs to raise of money
Thompson needs to get out there more
McCain has been about of the est. too long......
Hillary......he husband and her lack of experience and her flip flopping also....
Obama.....no expereince and no will to take on the enimies of the world
Edwards......can you say reposing house after Katrina.....that sounded like a nail to me.....
I believe the one who will protect this country (including the post USSR terrorists trying to sell weapon grade uranium) and can articulate that to all citizens equally and gain a majority of the support and will support smaller issues of the day while growing the economy and jobs........Get our dependence out of other countries such as Abu Daubi and their bail out of Citibank..............China sending contaminated toys......Oklahoma and their housing problem due to all the illegals leaving.......
My mind is not made up but I am thinking Huckabee and Thompson right now......
I'm getting the feeling that Thompson would be happy running for VP.

OKIE-JET
11-29-2007, 04:02 PM
.....Oklahoma and their housing problem due to all the illegals leaving.......
HUH?....:confused:

donzi5150
11-29-2007, 04:54 PM
HUH?....:confused:
The State of Oklahoma has done something aggressive about illegals by passing a law making it illegal to hire, provide services, etc...to illegals and there is a big story about the flight out of the state and housing not being built and services becoming available to tax paying citizens and job openings for the unemployed etc.........So in affect they have shut down the border atleast in Oklahoma by doing what the feds and all other states should have done.......
Thompson as VP.....may be possible but he has not verbally said that yet.....we will see....

OKIE-JET
11-29-2007, 05:05 PM
The State of Oklahoma has done something aggressive about illegals by passing a law making it illegal to hire, provide services, etc...to illegals and there is a big story about the flight out of the state and housing not being built and services becoming available to tax paying citizens and job openings for the unemployed etc.........So in affect they have shut down the border atleast in Oklahoma by doing what the feds and all other states should have done.......
Thompson as VP.....may be possible but he has not verbally said that yet.....we will see....
Ohhhh, OK, but this news isnt here yet. Yes we have cracked down, but homes are being built still. The industry of the illegals in this state have mainly been roofing and remodels, concrete, and oilfield. BTW, oilfield jobs arent like those ag jobs out west, these guys get PAID damn good money, illegal or not.:)

Old Texan
11-29-2007, 07:08 PM
Excuses?? It was a joke Jughead.:rolleyes: :D
Got the hots for Ann now do ya......Be careful she really likes Rush.:devil:

redneckcharlie
11-29-2007, 10:12 PM
I think its great that people are actully paying attention to what all these jokers have said in the past, and calling them on it! I think its kind of ironic that Fred isn't getting alot of bad press. It may just be theres not a whole lot to attack him on. Yet. I defenitely don't have anything in common with the Dems side, but I'm not a big fan of Giulianni or Romney.

ULTRA26 # 1
11-30-2007, 07:07 AM
Excuses?? It was a joke Jughead.:rolleyes: :D
Got the hots for Ann now do ya......Be careful she really likes Rush.:devil:
Really. Duh :confused:
Ann?? :eek: :eek:

Old Texan
11-30-2007, 07:52 AM
Really. Duh :confused:
Ann?? :eek: :eek:
Now, now, it would be mean to poke fun at Ann's skinny legs......:2purples:

ULTRA26 # 1
11-30-2007, 08:03 AM
Now, now, it would be mean to poke fun at Ann's skinny legs......:2purples:
Maybe a combo of Hilary's stumps and Annie's twigs, you might have something nice. :) Nevermind :)

Old Texan
11-30-2007, 08:47 AM
Maybe a combo of Hilary's stumps and Annie's twigs, you might have something nice. :) Nevermind :)
You are a very sick man my friend......:eek:
Of course both are better suited to their "intellectual" abilities, leave the looks to Jessica and the Hollywood bimbos. :rolleyes: At least with Ann we don't have to worry about her actually being in office.

donzi5150
11-30-2007, 09:01 AM
You are a very sick man my friend......:eek:
Of course both are better suited to their "intellectual" abilities, leave the looks to Jessica and the Hollywood bimbos. :rolleyes: At least with Ann we don't have to worry about her actually being in office.
But it looks like she has a nice rack for that skinny body.......:)

ULTRA26 # 1
11-30-2007, 09:02 AM
But it loks like she has a nice rack for that skinny body.......:)
Bolt ons IMO :)

donzi5150
11-30-2007, 09:29 AM
Bolt ons IMO :)
Please don't tell me you have a problem with Bolt Ons????????:)

ULTRA26 # 1
11-30-2007, 10:35 AM
Please don't tell me you have a problem with Bolt Ons????????:)
Most bolt ons are over done and un-natural looking. I would much rather see nice small ones than large balloon type that look like they are ready to pop. This is not to say that I haven't seen or had my hands on some beautiful bolt ons, because I have. But generally, they are not my preference.

Old Texan
11-30-2007, 12:16 PM
Most bolt ons are over done and un-natural looking. I would much rather see nice small ones than large balloon type that look like they are ready to pop. This is not to say that I haven't seen or had my hands on some beautiful bolt ons, because I have. But generally, they are not my preference.
You gotta be damn careful when next to a lady with "big" bolt ons if she turns quickly. The centrifical force throwing those big hard babies around can dislodge a fella from his seat or cause a neck injury depending upon your position......:eek:
I myself subscribe to the old Joe Walsh tune "I like Big Tits". As the song goes I like up all.......:devil:

ULTRA26 # 1
11-30-2007, 01:15 PM
You gotta be damn careful when next to a lady with "big" bolt ons if she turns quickly. The centrifical force throwing those big hard babies around can dislodge a fella from his seat or cause a neck injury depending upon your position......:eek:
I myself subscribe to the old Joe Walsh tune "I like Big Tits". As the song goes I like up all.......:devil:
:D :D

Schiada76
11-30-2007, 04:56 PM
Wasn't this thread about Bill Klintoon and his thongs?:idea: :jawdrop: :D

donzi5150
11-30-2007, 05:05 PM
So how did we get off of the lying, disbarred, cheating, disgraced President and his wife on to BIG FAKE TITS? Isn't this supposed to be the political forum?
How about the bomber the took control of the Hillary headquarters in Hew Hampshire? Was it a right wing conspiracy? :idea:

donzi5150
11-30-2007, 05:06 PM
Wasn't this thread about Bill Klintoon and his thongs?:idea: :jawdrop: :D
You would rather talk about Clinton and the heffers he pokes or Ann Coulters nice Rack?

ULTRA26 # 1
11-30-2007, 05:09 PM
So how did we get off of the lying, disbarred, cheating, disgraced President and his wife on to BIG FAKE TITS? Isn't this supposed to be the political forum?
But it looks like she has a nice rack for that skinny body.......:)
:confused: :confused:
You got me :D

Schiada76
11-30-2007, 05:14 PM
How about the bomber the took control of the Hillary headquarters in Hew Hampshire? Was it a right wing conspiracy? :idea:
Well BIG and FAKE do fit both the klintoons.:D

bubbletop409
12-04-2007, 07:28 PM
And from the guy who in his inagural speech promised his would be the most ethical administration ever. What a shock. Goes back to what I learned from my parents, if you allways tell the truth, you will never get caught in a lie.

donzi5150
12-06-2007, 09:31 AM
And from the guy who in his inagural speech promised his would be the most ethical administration ever. What a shock. Goes back to what I learned from my parents, if you allways tell the truth, you will never get caught in a lie.
You should forward that thought to his wife......