PDA

View Full Version : A special thanks to all of the B.O.T.E. Family

Mspriss1976
11-29-2007, 07:11 AM
I would like to say thanks so much to all of you. Words cannot express how much each and every one of you all mean to us.Adrian, Mother, and I really are very lucky to have friends like you all. My mom is really having a difficult time, everyday is a battle for her. But like I told her we still have each other and that alone I am forever blessed. We have been faced with yet another tragedy since John has passed and it seems like we are living in a nightmare we cannot wake up from. I also read the accident report we recieved back just yesterday and I fell to pieces. Like I said this all just seems like a bad dream. I just wait to hear John come stomping onto the porch fussing about something. He was a wonderful person, a great friend, dad, and husband. Keep us in your prayers. We love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!

HammerDown
11-29-2007, 02:31 PM
I certainly understand what all of you are going through.
If I may...I lost my Mother at an early age...in 1978 she was only 50.
She passed a few weeks before Mothers Day...I didn't understand why, I felt it was very unfair.:(
What I've come to find...
*The pain will subside, but we never forget.
*We have all the great memories a lost loved one gave when they were with us. This keeps us going from day to day...as they would want us to continue.
*A day of pain and sorrow is also a day of healing that will make you stronger.
*Ending I'll say and it's something to ponder...
After all the years past, and for no particular reason during the course of a day I may think about my Mother...and I'll think to myself, it is because at that time...she's thinking about me.:)

likwidsukr
11-29-2007, 04:16 PM
I certainly understand what all of you are going through.
If I may...I lost my Mother at an early age...in 1978 she was only 50.
She passed a few weeks before Mothers Day...I didn't understand why, I felt it was very unfair.:(
What I've come to find...
*The pain will subside, but we never forget.
*We have all the great memories a lost loved one gave when they were with us. This keeps us going from day to day...as they would want us to continue.
*A day of pain and sorrow is also a day of healing that will make you stronger.
*Ending I'll say and it's something to ponder...
After all the years past, and for no particular reason during the course of a day I may think about my Mother...and I'll think to myself, it is because at that time...she's thinking about me.:)
Nicely put Hammer. :(

jets4me
11-29-2007, 06:14 PM
nicely put hammer ...................

travis hathaway
12-01-2007, 07:47 PM
:chi: To Shirley and John's Family; Kathy and I wish to express our heartfelt condolences for your loss. I haven't been on the ***boat site for a while and just saw the posts tonight. Our prayers are with you. I'll never forget my first ride in the Hydro with John at Lake Anna. Peace

DansBlown73Nordic
12-02-2007, 04:09 AM
I was thinking the other day about my first ride in Johns Hydro when a certain Mrs Wetdream cut in front of US.....:eek: :eek: John and I found out a Hydro will go side ways!!!!!:idea:

Wet Dream
12-02-2007, 09:18 AM
I was thinking the other day about my first ride in Johns Hydro when a certain Mrs Wetdream cut in front of US.....:eek: :eek: John and I found out a Hydro will go side ways!!!!!:idea:
Great Dan, thats for bringing that shit up again.