PDA

View Full Version : Funny story from last night......

NOTALENT
11-29-2007, 07:22 AM
So im @ Sharkeez last night (a bar) on HB Main st....everyone's drinking having a good time...some chick keeps grabbing my ass...she's about 30 or so, but not up to my standards...15 min later I turn around and she has some dude all over huggin up on her, pants unzipped and the guy is DOUBLE CLICKIN THE MOUSE!!!!!:eek: :D He thought he was being discreet...haha There are about 75 people in the bar and as we watched you can just see the expression on everyones face as one by one we all began to take notice of whats going on!!!!:D One drunk dude walked up and pat him on the back laughing his ass off....the bouncers were hysterical and let it go haha...Funniest shit ever....but im not done....another good 15 min later I turn around just in time to see them finish....as he pulls his hand out can you guess what he went
for??????? .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..
The old scratch and sniff haha...rubbed that shit all over her lips and face!!!! Her expression was priceless...she loved it!:D Big old koolaid smile haha....fockin classic!
Had to share.:)

maxwedge
11-29-2007, 07:28 AM
.... DOUBLE CLICKIN THE MOUSE....
Never heard that one before:D

NOTALENT
11-29-2007, 07:30 AM
Never heard that one before:D
hehe...I was going to say the proper terminolog, but thought it may be inappropriate for the HB crowd....:rolleyes: :D

Parker Dreamin
11-29-2007, 07:48 AM
That should have been you bud....... Man up.

NOTALENT
11-29-2007, 07:49 AM
That should have been you bud....... Man up.
If I would have man'ed up I would never walk out of that place with a piece of ass again haha:D

Jyruiz
11-29-2007, 08:04 AM
That is funny, next time take pictures.:D

Jordy
11-29-2007, 08:22 AM
Big old koolaid smile haha....fockin classic!
She had a DCB too??? :idea:

rodnjen
11-29-2007, 08:22 AM
I miss Sharkeez, had some great times there in Manhattan Beach. I've never been to the one in HB alhtough I'm sure it rocks.

Cigalert
11-29-2007, 08:40 AM
They have a sharkeez in HB now...holy hell I'm old.

mbrown2
11-29-2007, 08:56 AM
Would have been better if it the drunk guy who performed the unichez did not even know it was her time of the month...

DILLIGAF
11-29-2007, 08:59 AM
That's funny. I was going to go by there a couple of weeks ago but decided not to. Good decision as one of the guys I would have went with got in a little trouble going in. He is a regular but things got a little hectic and he had to go spend a night in the slammer. I am sure I would have been right there with him :(

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
11-29-2007, 08:59 AM
That is funny, next time take pictures.:D
Exactly.. I'd been all over it like the paparazzi on brit-brit!!!

franky
11-29-2007, 09:00 AM
If I would have man'ed up I would never walk out of that place with a piece of ass again haha:D
haha:D yu da man haha:D

NOTALENT
11-29-2007, 09:40 AM
You have standards? When did that happen:confused:
:D
OUCH!!!!:( :D
I just know when not to kill my own game for future prey:D

NOTALENT
11-29-2007, 09:41 AM
I was about to, but that would have ended in two ways.....
1. I would of most likely had to beat the guy up...
2. They would have stopped...
:D

Magic34
11-29-2007, 09:44 AM
Good story, but the pics would have made for a good internet story. Could have gone workd-wide with that one.

Magic34
11-29-2007, 09:47 AM
Speaking of Brite, she is a freak.
Britney Spears strips on floor of adult shop
BANG Showbiz
Nov. 29, 2007 08:04 AM
Britney Spears stripped off in the middle of an adult shop to try on raunchy underwear.
The 'Toxic' singer visited West Hollywood's X-rated Hustler Store and although staff told her she couldn't try on the lingerie, she lost her temper and whipped off her panties in front of shocked shoppers.
A source told Us Weekly magazine, "Staff employees told her they don't allow people to try on underwear.
"She looked out of it. There was nothing going on behind her eyes. She threw a fit and took off her underwear and tried on a pair of boy shorts with 'Barely Legal' stitched across the rear end in the middle of the store while 15 other customers looked on in astonishment.
"The employees kept saying, 'Don't change out here!' She's just like, 'Well, I couldn't take them in the fitting room!' It was like dealing with a child."
Britney's mood reportedly worsened when staff asked her to pay for the underwear, and she stormed out of the store snatching a wig as she left.
The 25-year-old singer is apparently obsessed with lingerie and adult toys.
Her mansion allegedly boasts a secret double-locked X-rated "den of sin" complete with a mirrored ceiling, spanking paddles, whips, handcuffs and a closet full of "kinky outfits."
A source told America's Star magazine, "Britney is sexually obsessed. The 'Fantasy Room' is loaded with ticklers, whips, fur-trimmed handcuffs and much, much more. She wears Catholic schoolgirl uniforms, a maid's uniform and a Cinderella outfit."
Meanwhile, Britney has denied rumors she is pregnant for the third time.
It had been reported the star was expecting a baby with music producer J.R. Rotem, but Britney's assistant Sam Lufti has trashed the allegations, telling Ryan Seacrest's radio show, "Don't know who made it up. J.R. doesn't even know what's up. It's fake. Completely fake. It's (expletive). We just wrapped her video. Going home to sleep."
Rotem added, "There is absolutely no truth to this."

Jordy
11-29-2007, 09:54 AM
I just know when not to kill my own game for future prey:D
Game? You? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! :D :D :D
Oh, and fix your collar. :)

Cheap Thrills
11-29-2007, 09:59 AM
Speaking of Brite, she is a freak.
The 'Toxic' singer
A source told Us
"She looked out of it.
Britney's mood reportedly
The 25-year-old singer is apparently
Her mansion allegedly
A source told America's Star magazine,
Britney has denied rumors
It had been reported
Don't you just love the media. I'm not a Brit fan and couldn't care less. but for focks sakes if you're going to do a report/ story base it on facts and not speculation & hearsay. :rolleyes:
T.

Magic34
11-29-2007, 10:01 AM
It was fixed, why do you think he got the azz grabby action?

NOTALENT
11-29-2007, 10:05 AM
Game? You? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! :D :D :D
Dude, I got more game then Milton Bradley!:D

Jordy
11-29-2007, 10:08 AM
I'd hope so. Isn't Milton like 97 yrs old??? :idea: :D

maxwedge
11-29-2007, 10:11 AM
LMAO:D

DeltaSigBoater
11-29-2007, 10:42 AM
So im @ Sharkeez last night (a bar) on HB Main st....everyone's drinking having a good time...some chick keeps grabbing my ass...she's about 30 or so, but not up to my standards...
Sharkeez is always a good time!
So what was the deal with her: Fugly? Fat? Butter Face? Post Op Tranny? Wasn’t rockin the white oversized designer sunglasses? :D

ratso
11-29-2007, 10:56 AM
So im @ Sharkeez last night (a bar) on HB Main st....everyone's drinking having a good time...some chick keeps grabbing my ass...she's about 30 or so, but not up to my standards...15 min later I turn around and she has some dude all over huggin up on her, pants unzipped and the guy is DOUBLE CLICKIN THE MOUSE!!!!!:eek: :D He thought he was being discreet...haha There are about 75 people in the bar and as we watched you can just see the expression on everyones face as one by one we all began to take notice of whats going on!!!!:D One drunk dude walked up and pat him on the back laughing his ass off....the bouncers were hysterical and let it go haha...Funniest shit ever....but im not done....another good 15 min later I turn around just in time to see them finish....as he pulls his hand out can you guess what he went
for??????? .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..
The old scratch and sniff haha...rubbed that shit all over her lips and face!!!! Her expression was priceless...she loved it!:D Big old koolaid smile haha....fockin classic!
Had to share.:)
lmao... just heard that phrase the other night.:D

NOTALENT
11-29-2007, 11:01 AM
Sharkeez is always a good time!
So what was the deal with her: Fugly? Fat? Butter Face? Post Op Tranny? Wasn’t rockin the white oversized designer sunglasses? :D
Beat coke head was my first assumption :D

NOTALENT
11-29-2007, 12:30 PM
lmao... just heard that phrase the other night.:D
a conservative way to say it :D Most chicks dont know what your talking about haha

riverbound
11-29-2007, 12:34 PM
LMAO

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-29-2007, 02:03 PM
a conservative way to say it :D Most chicks dont know what your talking about haha
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Seriously Brandon.
:)

topless
11-29-2007, 02:37 PM
a conservative way to say it :D Most chicks dont know what your talking about hahaI had to do a google search because I hadn't ever heard it but my assumption was right. This is what I found.
Double clicking the mouse is one of those "cute" synonyms for female masturbation. There are a lot of them, by the way, including petting the petunia, teasing the tuna taco, checking for squirrels