PDA

View Full Version : Need help with a 2007 Sub LTZ I purchased from you

Rocknpalms
11-29-2007, 02:47 PM
Jay,
About six months ago I purchased a 2007 Chevy Suburban LTZ from you and am having an issue that is not being corrected at my local Temecula dealer.
The truck has the optional Factory Navagation with Bose stereo and optional Bose premium speaker system.
Per Navigation System 2007 owners manual page 64 Quote "If the system has the Bose sound system, the system will have Digital Signal Processing."
As I am sure you know the DSP allows four different listing settings. Normal, Surround (for DVD), Rear or Driver.
Well I have the Bose system but my unit does not allow or even have the touch screen icons for the DSP settings.
The Temecula dealer states I am right the option is not installed on my unit. How is it that I have all the needed uprade options per my window sticker and per the owners manual but and DSP is not available.

INSman
11-29-2007, 04:20 PM
Jay is currently in Cabo set to return next Monday and is without consistent or reliable phone and internet service at this time. Please know that you will not receive a response until early next week but you WILL most certainly get a response. ;)

Baja Big Dog
11-30-2007, 09:57 PM
Jay is currently in Cabo set to return next Monday and is without consistent or reliable phone and internet service at this time. Please know that you will not receive a respone until early next week but you WILL most certainly get a response. ;)
All phones work in Cabo....unless hes in a ttittie bar!!:D

INSman
12-01-2007, 08:51 AM
All phones work in Cabo....unless hes in a ttittie bar!!:D
I cannot speak to that in having no personal experience to draw upon, but will certainly take your word for it :D