PDA

View Full Version : Freaking low lifes!

Jyruiz
11-29-2007, 03:45 PM
Why to dirtbags feel like they can throw their trash in the back of my truck? I swear, I am always finding cans, plastic bottles, fast food trash in the bed of my truck. I don't know if it is the construction guys here at work (we have a lot of construction going on right now) or if it happens while I am out shopping and stuff. Just once I would like to catch the dirtbag in the act and make him eat his trash.:mad:

OutCole'd
11-29-2007, 03:48 PM
I hate litter bugs.:mad: :mad:

79Challenger
11-29-2007, 03:49 PM
This is also a pet peev of mine. I find that the majority of it now comes from "friends" who are trying to get to me.
Friends like these huh?

ChumpChange
11-29-2007, 03:52 PM
One time I was sitting in Jack in the Box and some kids in the parking lot were leaning against my truck. I walked outside and said to the kid, "hey, nice truck". When he replied that it wasn't his, I said "Of course it's not, it's mine, get off it" in not so nice words.

topless
11-29-2007, 03:55 PM
One time I was sitting in Jack in the Box and some kids in the parking lot were leaning against my truck. I walked outside and said to the kid, "hey, nice truck". When he replied that it wasn't his, I said "Of course it's not, it's mine, get off it" in not so nice words.As much as I don't like you, that made me laugh.:D

75 spectra V-drive
11-29-2007, 04:05 PM
After working in Const. for over 20 years, its those guys. About 90% of construction workers use there own truck as dumpsters, so they belive that by throwing their trash in your truck they are not littering. Probably no bad intentions, just ignorance.

Miss Perfect
11-29-2007, 04:06 PM
Why to dirtbags feel like they can throw their trash in the back of my truck? I swear, I am always finding cans, plastic bottles, fast food trash in the bed of my truck. I don't know if it is the construction guys here at work (we have a lot of construction going on right now) or if it happens while I am out shopping and stuff. Just once I would like to catch the dirtbag in the act and make him eat his trash.:mad:
Sorry 'bout that Juan. You wouldn't mind throwing that stuff out for me, would ya? :devil:

WaterJunky
11-29-2007, 04:06 PM
The down side to driving a truck:(

Jyruiz
11-29-2007, 04:11 PM
Sorry 'bout that Juan. You wouldn't mind throwing that stuff out for me, would ya? :devil:
Not at all MP.

little rowe boat
11-29-2007, 04:12 PM
The down side to driving a truck:(
Thats the truth. It happens to me all the time.:mad:

CampbellCarl
11-29-2007, 04:13 PM
What I hate is to come from work and find trash in front of the house! Lucky enough to have a large oak and three large carob trees along the fence line and the local trailer trash like to eat lunch under the shade then pitch the beercans and lunch wrappers out the window. Keep thinking about accidently dropping a box of nails out there but I'd prolly forget and park a boat trailer or something else there and end up screwing myself.
CC

WaterJunky
11-29-2007, 04:15 PM
At my previous job, the guys working for me would do it just to get under my skin. They didn't want trouble, just to pull my chain a little. It was kind of a game sometimes.

NashvilleBound
11-29-2007, 04:19 PM
It was me.... I have to admit.... I'll wait for you to come up to me next time before I throw my Coors cans in your truck...... I need more iron (close) in my diet :D :D :D

Jyruiz
11-29-2007, 04:21 PM
It was me.... I have to admit.... I'll wait for you to come up to me next time before I throw my Coors cans in your truck...... I need more iron (close) in my diet :D :D :D
Thats a long way to come just to throw trash in my truck, is there no trucks in Nashville?:D

NashvilleBound
11-29-2007, 04:23 PM
Thats a long way to come just to throw trash in my truck, is there no truck in Nashville?:D
LOL....ya I guess it is :eek:
I agree with your post tho.... people have no respect for other peoples stuff. Thats almost as bad as throwing their cig's out the window.

Not So Fast
11-29-2007, 04:28 PM
Funny story, along the lines though. We were at the Motel in the Grand Canyon a couple of weeks ago and as I'm carrying out stuff to leave I noticed about 3 big crows fly away from a new Ford pickup as I walked by. On the next trip I noticed about 10-12 of these big ass birds fly away again so I went over to the truck and they had ripped open a big bag of dog food and were throughly enjoying them selves, what a mess they made also, guy was probably like 'WTF" when he saw his bed:D NSF

Ziggy
11-29-2007, 09:19 PM
You have a point Juan but to be honest I'd rather someone toss their bag of trash in my truck than on the ground somewhere.....not that I'd like it much but the end result will be the trash makes it to the right place.
What bugs the crap out of me is our trash collectors when they dump the bin over head they tend to loose plenty and then leave it on the street in front of my house.:rolleyes: :(

hkunz
11-29-2007, 10:04 PM
I'm one of the guys who will throw my trash in back of a pickup rather than on the ground - maybe if you write "no trash here" in English and Spanish on the side of your truck, they'll get the hint. Spray paint is cheap.

uLtRADeNniS
11-29-2007, 10:32 PM
http://www.gaylordslids.com/;)

SOCALDETAIL1
11-29-2007, 11:18 PM
That sucks Juan. I have a similar problem. When I first moved into this condo the guy next door was always beating up his chick, the next time I saw him I told him if he ever lays a hand on her I will beat the shit out of him. Well I never heard him hit her again, but now I get gum on my truck every time I park in front of his condo? I cant wait till I catch him. :mad:

78Hondo Cruiser
11-30-2007, 12:29 AM
I understand the frustration since every once in a while I see a wraper or cup of some sort fly out of the back of my lifted trucks. I know I didnt throw anything in there then I feel guilty for being a friggen litter bug!! I sometimes wish I would have never earned that damn eagle scout badge. Why can't people just put their s@#t where it belongs in the trash. I would like to blame the illegal aliens but from what I have seen they leave all of their crap once they get across the border.
Kyle

LUVNLIFE
11-30-2007, 04:39 AM
Same happens to me. The guys at work will throw their trash in the back of my truck. When I leave and jump on the freeway sometimes trash will fly out making me feel like the moron. I guess they don't get it when I tell them my truck is not a trash truck.:rolleyes:

Not So Fast
11-30-2007, 07:30 AM
Same happens to me. The guys at work will throw their trash in the back of my truck. When I leave and jump on the freeway sometimes trash will fly out making me feel like the moron. I guess they don't get it when I tell them my truck is not a trash truck.:rolleyes:
Probably Shorty and his damn burrito wrappers doing it Cale:D NSF

Miss Perfect
11-30-2007, 07:39 AM
I'm one of the guys who will throw my trash in back of a pickup rather than on the ground - maybe if you write "no trash here" in English and Spanish on the side of your truck, they'll get the hint. Spray paint is cheap.
In the back of YOUR pickup or someone elses? What's wrong with taking it to a trashcan? The bed of a truck or the ground aren't your only two options.

Some Kind Of Monster
11-30-2007, 08:04 AM
Same happens to me. I found a photo album and a mcdonalds bag the other day. The katsup got all over the bed. Azzholes.