PDA

View Full Version : I told you left wingers were nuts!!!

never_fast_enuf
11-30-2007, 11:01 AM
All you need to do is listen to the anger in the left. They are nothing but emotional basket cases. The right uses facts...the left uses emotion and when those facts collide with the emotion, they go berserk. Always have, always will.
Seriously...does this surprise anyone?
Republicans Report Much Better Mental Health Than Others
Relationship persists even when controlling for other variablesUSA Health Health and Healthcare Social Issues Americas Northern America by Frank Newport
PRINCETON, NJ -- Republicans are significantly more likely than Democrats or independents to rate their mental health as excellent, according to data from the last four November Gallup Health and Healthcare polls. Fifty-eight percent of Republicans report having excellent mental health, compared to 43% of independents and 38% of Democrats. This relationship between party identification and reports of excellent mental health persists even within categories of income, age, gender, church attendance, and education.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/102943/Republicans-Report-Much-Better-Mental-Health-Than-Others.aspx

ULTRA26 # 1
11-30-2007, 11:07 AM
All you need to do is listen to the anger in the left. They are nothing but emotional basket cases. The right uses facts...the left uses emotion and when those facts collide with the emotion, they go berserk. Always have, always will.
Seriously...does this surprise anyone?
Republicans Report Much Better Mental Health Than Others
Relationship persists even when controlling for other variablesUSA Health Health and Healthcare Social Issues Americas Northern America by Frank Newport
PRINCETON, NJ -- Republicans are significantly more likely than Democrats or independents to rate their mental health as excellent, according to data from the last four November Gallup Health and Healthcare polls. Fifty-eight percent of Republicans report having excellent mental health, compared to 43% of independents and 38% of Democrats. This relationship between party identification and reports of excellent mental health persists even within categories of income, age, gender, church attendance, and education.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/102943/Republicans-Report-Much-Better-Mental-Health-Than-Others.aspx
Nfe,
This is funny.
"Republicans are significantly more likely than Democrats or independents to rate their mental health as excellent" Maybe just a simple case of Denial don't ya think. :D
How ya been? Hope you had a good Thanksgiving.

never_fast_enuf
11-30-2007, 11:14 AM
Exactly the angle I thought you would take!:D
Had a great Thanksgiving. Great weather, caught a nice striper (fish, not a dancer!!) down at the lake house and had some fantastic food. Now none of my pants fit. :mad:
Thanks for asking.
BTW, I thought you would get a kick out of this poll.

ULTRA26 # 1
11-30-2007, 11:28 AM
Exactly the angle I thought you would take!:D
Had a great Thanksgiving. Great weather, caught a nice striper (fish, not a dancer!!) down at the lake house and had some fantastic food. Now none of my pants fit. :mad:
Thanks for asking.
BTW, I thought you would get a kick out of this poll.
:D :D
Glad you had a good holiday

homelessinaz
12-01-2007, 12:10 AM
I don't mean to butt in, but I believe there was a MAJOR display of Right Wing mental instability today in ROCHESTER, N.H. concerning a certain man named Leeland Eisenberg. All I have to add is THANK GOODNESS for Hew Hampshire's sensible gun control laws which prevented this poor ill man from really becoming a threat to anyone. Honestly, when was the last time a mentally afflicted progressive took political hostages?
Homeless

Sleeper CP
12-01-2007, 08:09 AM
I don't mean to butt in, but I believe there was a MAJOR display of Right Wing mental instability today in ROCHESTER, N.H. concerning a certain man named Leeland Eisenberg. All I have to add is THANK GOODNESS for Hew Hampshire's sensible gun control laws which prevented this poor ill man from really becoming a threat to anyone. Honestly, when was the last time a mentally afflicted progressive took political hostages?
Homeless
Wow, you ever hear of the Unibomber, or Janet Reno at Wacko Texas ?
Oh, niether one of those Progressieves took hostages, they just killed people:idea: Dumb- ass............:mad:
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover:D ...... and hater of "Progressives's":mad:

ULTRA26 # 1
12-01-2007, 09:12 AM
Wow, you ever hear of the Unibomber, or Janet Reno at Wacko Texas ?
Oh, niether one of those Progressieves took hostages, they just killed people:idea: Dumb- ass............:mad:
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover:D ...... and hater of "Progressives's":mad:
What are you talking about?

OKIE-JET
12-01-2007, 09:20 AM
What are you talking about?
He was giving direct contrast to "the victims" (nutlessinaz) assessment of gun-control.:D

Sleeper CP
12-01-2007, 09:43 AM
He was giving direct contrast to "the victims" (nutlessinaz) assessment of gun-control.:D
Thanks for connecting the dots......................:D
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover:D

ULTRA26 # 1
12-01-2007, 09:53 AM

Old Texan
12-01-2007, 03:54 PM
Ultra, in case you haven't met (encountered) our guest before, he is left of liberal. I think he is perhaps Euel Gibbons (sp) reincarnated. He ate the remainder of the tree he built his canoe from and lives off the land to keep from overtaxing Mother Nature's gifts. We believe he is Gay and in denial.:devil: :rolleyes: :D

ULTRA26 # 1
12-01-2007, 04:22 PM
Ultra, in case you haven't met (encountered) our guest before, he is left of liberal. I think he is perhaps Euel Gibbons (sp) reincarnated. He ate the remainder of the tree he built his canoe from and lives off the land to keep from overtaxing Mother Nature's gifts. We believe he is Gay and in denial.:devil: :rolleyes: :D
I haven't heard the name Euell Gibbons in 20 to 25 years.
This thread was the 1st. Thanks for the heads up. :D

OKIE-JET
12-01-2007, 05:01 PM
Thanks for connecting the dots......................:D
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover:D
Not a problem......the first time through:D

asch
12-01-2007, 06:54 PM
Homeless
Uhhh....Virginia Tech?? THAT GUY was a leftwing nutjob--manifesto and all.

delemorte
12-04-2007, 02:14 PM
this is hysterical...
two words...
Anne Coulter

eliminatedsprinter
12-04-2007, 02:37 PM
this is hysterical...
two words...
Anne Coulter
Better yet, the left's hysterical reaction to Ann Coulter.:jawdrop: :jawdrop: ;)

ULTRA26 # 1
12-04-2007, 03:59 PM
Better yet, the left's hysterical reaction to Ann Coulter.:jawdrop: :jawdrop: ;)
Ann Coulter :2purples: :2purples: :eek:

delemorte
12-04-2007, 04:40 PM
dude. if Satan, Hitler and Pol Pot had a threesome then Anne Coulter would be their love child.

ULTRA26 # 1
12-04-2007, 05:13 PM
dude. if Satan, Hitler and Pol Pot had a threesome then Anne Coulter would be their love child.
LMFAO :D

Moneypitt
12-04-2007, 06:03 PM
Now that would be a scientific break through, 3 dudes producing a love child.......

ULTRA26 # 1
12-04-2007, 07:56 PM
Now that would be a scientific break through, 3 dudes producing a love child.......
I've heard Satan is female:2purples: :2purples:

Sleeper CP
12-04-2007, 08:47 PM
I've heard Satan is female:2purples: :2purples:
I think it was BnB that said she was also a redhead:D
Sleeper CP

ULTRA26 # 1
12-05-2007, 07:50 AM
I think it was BnB that said she was also a redhead:D
Sleeper CP
LMAO :D :D

eliminatedsprinter
12-05-2007, 08:33 AM
Are you saying she is almost as bad as Al Frankin, Micheal Moore, and VP Gore??;)

ULTRA26 # 1
12-05-2007, 09:00 AM
Are you saying she is almost as bad as Al Frankin, Micheal Moore, and VP Gore??;)
Goldilocks with bolt-ons and the 3 Bears :D

delemorte
12-06-2007, 12:48 PM
Im shocked you did not know satan was a woman...:devil: :devil: I married her daughter
JK. I love my Mother in law. Its the brother i cant stand.

ULTRA26 # 1
12-06-2007, 01:27 PM
Im shocked you did not know satan was a woman...:devil: :devil: I married her daughter
JK. I love my Mother in law. Its the brother i cant stand.
LMAO. :D :D

delemorte
12-06-2007, 02:16 PM
I just realized something disturbing...
the fact that you thought it more amazing that three dudes could conceve a child rather than how disturbing it would be to see two dead dudes and a mythical creature having a threesome
made me smile.