PDA

View Full Version : Craziness in the World!!!!

new2cats
11-30-2007, 03:10 PM
I may be late to the party but this s*t is ridiculous......can you say Hiroshima???
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071130/ap_on_re_mi_ea/sudan_british_teacher
:mad:

warlock
11-30-2007, 03:12 PM
WTF is she doing over there in the first place??

new2cats
11-30-2007, 09:11 PM
WTF is she doing over there in the first place??
That is what my Wife asked.....how much money would it take to make you go to Sudan and teach...oh about $1million US a month........crazy ........I just named my pet iguana Jesus Godman...think the Christians will try to behead me????
It is time for some religious/ethnic cleansing!!!!

IMPATIENT 1
11-30-2007, 09:27 PM
That is what my Wife asked.....how much money would it take to make you go to Sudan and teach...oh about $1million US a month........crazy ........I just named my pet iguana Jesus Godman...think the Christians will try to behead me????
It is time for some religious/ethnic cleansing!!!!
i agree 100% religion is what holds the human race back. think of all the wars,crusades, genocide that has taken place in the name of some religion. these muslims were taught from birth to "act this way if your a good muslim" just like christians are taught "act this way if your a good christian". religion has no place in politics, and i honestly believe "armegedon" will come when some dumbass religion crazed marter , be it muslim,islamic,christian etc., releases the virus that will kill us all someday. i'm more terrified of that than a nuclear attack on our nation.