PDA

View Full Version : Maxi Makeover

Wildchild80
11-30-2007, 03:14 PM
I think we all need to step up and give our buddy Maxi some fashion advice to get him current. All advice and digs are welcome

Rexone
11-30-2007, 04:34 PM
I may be able to help you out here Dave but I need a little time to sort out all my pictures. It seems the maxi pictures got mixed in with the girl pic section and I'm having trouble distinguishing between them. A little more time and I'll get them separated.

gn7
11-30-2007, 04:52 PM
Maxi and fashion in the same sentence..hahahahahahaha:D

lilrick
11-30-2007, 10:10 PM
He's like the FONZ... He wears the same thing all of the time.
1.Plan b t shirt (size xl)
2. 501's (size 50ish)
3. Sears Die Hard boots size 9
See, it's just weird when a fella has an apple shape. Spells gay to me....

Nailhead
11-30-2007, 11:43 PM
He's like the FONZ... He wears the same thing all of the time.
1.Plan b t shirt (size xl)
2. 501's (size 50ish)
3. Sears Die Hard boots size 9
See, it's just weird when a fella has an apple shape. Spells gay to me....
Since you have the "FONZ" all sized up, You should help him out with some shopping. Don't got too drastic, get him a Body snatcher polo, some Dockers & a pair of slip on Vans. Those are just suggestions, you boys can change it up as you see fit.

Jetboatguru
12-01-2007, 07:28 AM
Giving him some fashion sense is like putting lipstick on a pig!!!:(

Life's Rough
12-01-2007, 09:26 AM
Those pigs in the bar at bako were wearing lipstick

Wildchild80
12-01-2007, 06:07 PM
I was thinking we could get him on a reality TV show like "Pimp my Big Gay Jesus"

CircleJerk
12-01-2007, 07:50 PM
Made the 10 Best 'Dressed' List?? Did he? You stud you....

VDRIVERACING
12-02-2007, 10:46 AM
Wow, size 9 boots! Ouch!!!
Size 16 determination.
Desired, or not, Maxi has emerged as a popular figure in our club. While having a thoroughly entertaining (and off the wall!) sense of humor, he is also gracious and well spoken.
Maxi has "style", far more important than fashion. That said, at some point in a man's life character and actions speak for him, and adolescent hair styles and clothing no longer serve their purpose (in defining them).
Will he don collared shirts; Sperry Top-Siders? Will the scizzors come out? Did Oswald act alone?
These and other questions will be answered during the next episode at Bako...

Rexone
12-02-2007, 10:58 AM
Are you kidding? The hair makes the man. ah, or in this case the Big Gay Jesus. ;)
Can you imagine some big dude with short hair and collared shirt upholding the image of boat racing's Jesus? I think not.
We won't even go into the potential loss of the Fabio comparison.
I have some very interesting pictures of this individual. Coming to a theatre near you soon. ;)

MAXIMUS
12-03-2007, 05:57 AM
Thats what I'm talking about! Its about time I get my own thread!:messedup: I was thinking that with a little help I could go for the Dave Rankin look, but I would need to add about a foot & a half of skin to my face, then dry it up like an apple witch!:idea: Or I could do a reverse Michael Jackson skin make over, learn to walk on my knees, bust out some gangsta clothing (mostly black) then ride the Guru wagon!:D
lol the possibilities are endless.... :D
Bill thanks for the kind words in a world of harsh climate!;)
Besides if I changed my image what the hell would you homeless degenerates have to talk about?:rolleyes:

Wildchild80
12-03-2007, 08:10 AM
Thats what I'm talking about! Its about time I get my own thread!:messedup: I was thinking that with a little help I could go for the Dave Rankin look, but I would need to add about a foot & a half of skin to my face, then dry it up like an apple witch!:idea: Or I could do a reverse Michael Jackson skin make over, learn to walk on my knees, bust out some gangsta clothing (mostly black) then ride the Guru wagon!:D
Besides if I changed my image what the hell would you homeless degenerates have to talk about?:rolleyes:
Thanks for being a good sport Maxi. The secret behind that extra skin is that it is tight as a drum when I get a hard on

Kazanski
12-03-2007, 08:44 AM
They'd probably start a thread about how they liked the old maxi better...and how they miss the greasy hair, 501's, sear's boots, and dirty work shirts! :D and then they would go on with how gay you really look with the dockers and collared t-shirt with the sperry topsiders....haha what an image