PDA

View Full Version : Nice rain last night huh????????????

Not So Fast
12-01-2007, 08:33 AM
That was a good dousing, first one in quite some time for Havasu:D Only had one window leak so for Havasu construction methods/standards thats pretty good:rolleyes: NSF

JetBoatRich
12-01-2007, 08:35 AM
In LA it was enough to screw up the freeways:rolleyes:

Havasu1986
12-01-2007, 08:40 AM
In LA it was enough to screw up the freeways:rolleyes:
I spent about 5 hours on the freeway going to and back the Saras Way golf tourney that got cancelled. :mad:

LHC Kirby
12-01-2007, 08:53 AM
I spent about 5 hours on the freeway going to and back the Saras Way golf tourney that got cancelled. :mad:
I spent 6.5 hours and saw 14 accidents over a 400 mile trip. Drove from Mission Viejo to St. George Utah. Need to use up the last of our Timeshare points, and thought we would give this resort a weekend try, going to Vegas for Sunday night (to avoid the Sunday traffic home). Nice resort, but over six hours of constant rain, never turned the windshield wipers off, it was a VERY long drive. When we got here, found San Pedro Mexican Food....great MargaritaS.:)

Cigalert
12-01-2007, 09:08 AM
Heading down the 241 south yesterday afternoon. It was pooping, hard. It spinkled most of the day but around 2pm it was seriously dumping. Some johnny doucherously spun into the reeds in the center divider in his 5 series...stuck in the mud...hahaha...nice driving...ya jackass. Another chick driving a new mustang waaaayyy too fast....slip slosh mud ride off to the shoulder...she almost flipped it since her spin transformed into a powerslide. I stopped long enough to see she had a cell phone and was ok while another dumbshit motorist, who also sped past me earlier, got out to help her. Another assblaster came hauling balls in the slow lane and started his spin directly in front of me. He also ended up in the center. And last but definately not least, some dude in a white F150 driving north bound on the 241 hits some water, starts his first spin doing at least 60. He continued to spin while everyone else started to scatter. He completed a couple pirouttes and recovered...problem was he was going backwards at about 40. Pulled a little starsky and hutch and whipped that rig right back around and took off. I want to cheer for his recovery and close his nuts up in a power window for stupidity all at the same time. This was all in about 1 mile of road. Jumpin Jahova people can't drive here when it's dry much less during torrential downpours.