PDA

View Full Version : Freezing rain=good times

maxwedge
12-01-2007, 10:25 AM
I got up earlier to let the dog out. Still half asleep, cause the bastard woke me up just for the purpose. Seems there's about a 1/4 inch of perfectly formed, clear ice on my front stairs. I thought it was just wet. I'm pretty sure we set a new top speed record for a man/dog team descending stairs together, upside down on their asses. The dog actually seemed to enjoy it. Fukin happy idiot lab, she just sprang back up on all four legs and she's looking at me like; "Dude that was awesome!...How about we do it again...only this time I'll tackle you and shove you down the stairs.":D Meanwhile I'm rolling around in the frozen grass amazing myself with never before uttered swear word combos. Pretty sure it was the first time I ever said "Jesus ass-ram hot holy shitcake" all together in a nice sentence like that. For a minute I thought maybe I had removed my right ass cheek on the top stair tread, but now I'm petty sure it's just dislocated, so it should recover.
My problem is that it's now been a couple hours ago and the dog is whinning to be let outside again. I'm not sure if she really has to go, or she just wants to watch me fall down the steps again.:idea: :D

new2cats
12-01-2007, 10:27 AM
I got up earlier to let the dog out. Still half asleep, cause the bastard woke me up just for the purpose. Seems there's about a 1/4 inch of perfectly formed, clear ice on my front stairs. I thought it was just wet. I'm pretty sure we set a new top speed record for a man/dog team descending stairs together, upside down on their asses. The dog actually seemed to enjoy it. Fukin happy idiot lab, she just sprang back up on all four legs and she's looking at me like; "Dude that was awesome!...How about we do it again...only this time I'll tackle you and shove you down the stairs.":D Meanwhile I'm rolling around in the frozen grass amazing myself with never before uttered swear word combos. Pretty sure it was the first time I ever said "Jesus ass-ram hot holy shitcake" all together in a nice sentence like that. For a minute I thought maybe I had removed my right ass cheek on the top stair tread, but now I'm petty sure it's just dislocated, so it should recover.
My problem is that it's now been a couple hours ago and the dog is whinning to be let outside again. I'm not sure if she really has to go, or she just wants to watch me fall down the steps again.:idea: :D
Awesome comic writing, great funny story and...HELL YES...DO IT AGAIN....GO GET A CARDBOARD BOX AND SOME NON-STICK SPRAY AND ROCK THOSE STEPS. Don't let your cool dog think you are a PU$$Y!!!:D :D :jawdrop:

Wet Dream
12-01-2007, 10:28 AM
Pretty sure it was the first time I ever said "Jesus ass-ram hot holy shitcake" all together in a nice sentence like that.:idea: :D
I'll have to remember that one. ;)

Phat Matt
12-01-2007, 10:31 AM
Just have your wife take the dog out next time. :)

brianthomas
12-01-2007, 10:35 AM
I'm guessing I don't live too far from you. The trees are starting to droop from the weight of the ice. I am not going anywhere today! I'm in the Quad Cities.

Baja Big Dog
12-01-2007, 10:38 AM
"Jesus ass-ram hot holy shitcake"
Thats a keeper!!!:eek: Not sure it would go over well in church, but the local pub will love it!!!

XtrmWakeborder
12-01-2007, 10:38 AM
LOL funny stuff

Mandelon
12-01-2007, 10:52 AM
Ya got the nice big purple bruise on the ass yet? :D

CARLSON-JET
12-01-2007, 10:53 AM
Time to break out the ice melt again. I think we made it longer this year then last, I'm to lazy to check though. I had prepaired for the ice but we are only getting small flakes, about an inch so far.
If you're going to let the dog out again in this manor, set up the vid cam and share the joy. :D

EAZYKILLER2006
12-01-2007, 10:56 AM
Just have your wife take the dog out next time. :)
:eek:

~FM
12-01-2007, 11:14 AM
LMAO! Oh max! :D Are you okay? Maybe your dog has a mean streak? :idea: :D

OCMerrill
12-01-2007, 11:18 AM
How do we know this story is true?
:D :D
Just wait until tomorrow. I recommend Advil today. :D

~FM
12-01-2007, 11:18 AM
If you're going to let the dog out again in this manor, set up the vid cam and share the joy. :D
Amen! :cool: .... :squiggle: uhhh I mean that's kinda mean. :D

maxwedge
12-01-2007, 11:29 AM
How do we know this story is true? :D
Well, I'm not posting a picture of my red and blue ass, and I'm damn sure not gonna go do it again so we can get it on film. I think your just gonna have to take my word for it...or you can ask the dog, I'm pretty sure she's still laughing:D

sanger rat
12-01-2007, 11:52 AM
I should be seeing some of that nice weather any time now.:yuk:

amatosanger
12-01-2007, 12:07 PM
Waiting for the same here on the West side of the state.

OKIE-JET
12-01-2007, 02:36 PM
Man that sucks, but its all good here though except the rain and overcast, its 67 right now!;)

OCMerrill
12-01-2007, 03:16 PM
Well, I'm not posting a picture of my red and blue ass, and I'm damn sure not gonna go do it again so we can get it on film. I think your just gonna have to take my word for it...or you can ask the dog, I'm pretty sure she's still laughing:D
LMAO! :D
Seriously though...plug in some Advil now so your Sunday doesn't suck so bad.
The other night (real late like 4 am) I couldn't sleep. I walked out to the kitchen to make coffee and stepped on a kid toy. Holy hell did that hurt and I yelled, dropped to the floor and grabbed my foot in pain.
We have a 2 year old Black lab who was up with me. I swear to you she indeed laughed at me. So I know where your coming from.:D

Ultracrazy
12-01-2007, 04:08 PM
Fukin happy idiot lab
Only lab owners would understand :D

4trax
12-01-2007, 05:12 PM
Waiting for the same here on the West side of the state.
It's coming!:D

OCMerrill
12-01-2007, 05:21 PM
Fukin happy idiot lab
Only lab owners would understand :D
:D :D

sanger rat
12-01-2007, 06:41 PM
It's coming!:D
Only an inch so far. Time to go find a empty parking lot.:D