PDA

View Full Version : Gross People at the Buffet...!

HammerDown
12-02-2007, 04:42 PM
...especially now my local China Buffet!
What the Fock is with these people picking food off their plate and directly from the buffet serving trays then shoving it into their wet mouth! Then they're licking their fingers, rubbing their face, nose, eyes, picking their ass, ears etc then putting their wet slobbery hand on the utensils/tongs that other people have to use! These people are animals for crying out loud, what makes them think others want their spit and whatever on their hands.:mad:
*I've got a move I've used for a few years now and I now see (some) others use it...everytime I go up to the food I always take a fresh new napkin and use it as a barrier between my hands the slobbery wet mess some disgusting pigs leave on the handles of the serving tongs.
And they come in tribes of 6 or more, make a huge mess all over the place and don't leave a dime on the table for the poor Asian girls that have to clean up their focking mess!
Focking disgusting pig Animals! :mad:

Daytona100
12-02-2007, 04:50 PM
Easy............................. Stop going to the buffets!!!!!!!!!

Baja Big Dog
12-02-2007, 04:53 PM
UMM..Im thinking...home cooked food maybe???
Why do you think most Chinkinese have "B" or lower ratings???:confused:

westair
12-02-2007, 04:54 PM
Gotta love the free entertainment with every meal.:D

HammerDown
12-02-2007, 04:54 PM
Easy............................. Stop going to the buffets!!!!!!!!!
Trust me, because of these gross pigs I don't go as often as I use to.:rolleyes:

HammerDown
12-02-2007, 04:57 PM
UMM..Im thinking...home cooked food maybe???
Here's the thing, my local China Buffet is one of the BEST around! Always clean, with fresh food. I've personally been in the kitchen(spotless)...but lately the people that come into this Buffet are simply animals...and should stay home, or whatever cave they live in!

Redwing247
12-02-2007, 05:02 PM
The rating has to do with holding temp.....not what their customers did.

vee-driven
12-02-2007, 05:35 PM
Are you talkin about our black friends. heheheh

Jbb
12-02-2007, 05:38 PM
Sneeze guard is you're friend....:D

Trailer Park Casanova
12-02-2007, 05:50 PM
One summer as a kid I worked at Spyros burgers in Encino.
Great hamburgers. Can't get food like that anymore.
Lots of famous used to come in all the time. Johnny Carson, Evil Knevils wife Linda, Mary Tyler Moore, the Monkees,, on and on.
Anyway;
Sat nite/Sunday morning at 2 AM we shut the place down, anything loose went into the store room and the entire place kitchen and dining room was scrubbed then steam cleaned.
Fresh food properly handled, clean employees, brutally clean facilities.
The kicker was Spiro, though a great guy to work for, wouldn't hesitate to kick out slob customers.
Kinda like the soup Nazi on Seinfeld, or Jullio at the old notorious Bucket Burger in Glendale.
You'da loved the place.