PDA

View Full Version : LT's comments after the game, pure class!!

Not So Fast
12-02-2007, 07:04 PM
Tomlinson is one of the purest and best examples of what the game is about. Rarely complains and always gives credit to his teamates.
His comments after the game today on breaking his idols (Walter Payton) TD record is an example of whats right in the world of sports, humble and truly appreciative of his god given talents. He deserves all he receives and more IMO!;) NSF

Havasu1986
12-02-2007, 07:12 PM
Tomlinson is one of the purest and best examples of what the game is about. Rarely complains and always gives credit to his teamates.
His comments after the game today on breaking his idols (Walter Payton) TD record is an example of whats right in the world of sports, humble and truly appreciative of his god given talents. He deserves all he receives and more IMO!;) NSF
He does a interview on ESPN710 here on Tuesdays. Always class. When he broke the record he just tossed the ball to the ground. You think he would have wanted to keep it.

Havasu1986
12-02-2007, 07:21 PM
I guess when you catch guys right after the game, they're bound to be frustrated when things aren't going well.
Your right..I remember him running off the field after the loss in the playoffs last year. :(

XtrmWakeborder
12-02-2007, 07:23 PM
I love LT, but when they weren't playing well, he wasn't all that classy. Believe me, I listened to them replay his comments everyday on XX1090.
Really? The interviews after the games I watched "when they lost" he was pure class.

kap
12-02-2007, 07:27 PM
Really? The interviews after the games I watched "when they lost" he was pure class.
What he said :D

Not So Fast
12-03-2007, 07:34 AM
I love LT, but when they weren't playing well, he wasn't all that classy. Believe me, I listened to them replay his comments everyday on XX1090.
I give up:confused: NSF "its white"- SWB "no, its black" geeze! Your opinion, while your entitled to it by all means, is not EVERYBODIES. NSF

Ziggy
12-03-2007, 08:31 AM
An interview after a bad game or defeat is nothing like when one is being asked about breaking a record....two very different scenarios.
Of course frustration will seep out during a bad game interview, human nature.
Nice to see them put it together again in a very tough venue....
Go Chargers!!!
oh yeah btw Raider fans...........Thank you ;) :D

Not So Fast
12-03-2007, 10:46 AM
An interview after a bad game or defeat is nothing like when one is being asked about breaking a record....two very different scenarios.
Of course frustration will seep out during a bad game interview, human nature.
Nice to see them put it together again in a very tough venue....
Go Chargers!!!
oh yeah btw Raider fans...........Thank you ;) :D
Perfect! NSF