PDA

View Full Version : Are you a Democrat , Republican , or Texan?

BEER&WATER
12-03-2007, 07:54 PM
Are you a Democrat , Republican , or Texan?
Here's a little test that will help you decide. The answer can be found by posing the following question:
You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, an Islamic Terrorist with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, praises Allah, raises the knife, and charges at you. You are carrying a Glock 40, and you're an expert shot.
You have mere seconds before he reaches you, and your family. What do you do?
Democrat's Answer:
Well, that's not enough information to answer the question! Does the man look poor! Or oppressed? Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack? Could we run away? What does my wife think? What about the kids? What does the law say about this situation? Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children? Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me? Should I call 9-1-1? Why is this street so deserted? We need to have paint and weed day - making this into a happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior.
Republican's Answer:
BANG!
Texan's Answer:
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
Click..... (Sounds of reloading)
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
Click
Daughter: "Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the Winchester
Silver Tips, or the Hollow Points?
Son: Can I shoot the next one!
Wife :"You ain't taking that to the taxidermist!

IMPATIENT 1
12-03-2007, 08:01 PM
they learned that shiat from okies;) you can kill a texan deer with a good
.22 pellet gun:D :D :D :D :D only 1 pump!!!lmao

GHT
12-03-2007, 08:09 PM
they learned that shiat from okies;) you can kill a texan deer with a good
.22 pellet gun:D :D :D :D :D only 1 pump!!!lmao
Texan!!!
Texas doesn't slide into the Gulf becasue OK sucks hard enough to hold onto the whole state..:D

adjones419
12-03-2007, 08:16 PM
Only 2 things come from Texas...
...I'm sure everyone knows the rest. :D

GHT
12-03-2007, 08:17 PM
Only 2 things come from Texas...
...I'm sure everyone knows the rest. :D
Cool people and Cooler people:confused: ;) :D

DeltaSigBoater
12-03-2007, 08:30 PM
Hmmmm :idea:
Hard question to answer since there's not treadmil involve :D

soupersonic
12-03-2007, 09:30 PM
Texan!!!
Texas doesn't slide into the Gulf becasue OK sucks hard enough to hold onto the whole state..:D
Thats going to leave a mark!!! :D

Devilman
12-04-2007, 04:44 AM
Texan!!!
LMAO! Nice....:D I'll have to remember this one. Hell, I may just add it to my sig line to make sure he see it. :devil: :D

YeLLowBoaT
12-04-2007, 05:15 AM
A real texan would have only had to shoot once. :D
That and he would not be carrying no sissy glock in .40... maybe a glock in 10mm.... just no way a glock in 40.

photo chick
12-04-2007, 06:03 AM
Good one.....:D I'd be the Republican that happens to reside in Texas for a few more months only...

lawbreaker2
12-04-2007, 06:30 AM
I would only need one shot, the rest would be just for fun.:D But here in ohio, You not even to shoot them in YOUR house, Unless, YOU HAVE no way to get out.:rolleyes: But I'll worry about that if the time comes. SO BANG!!!!!

IMPATIENT 1
12-04-2007, 08:09 AM
LMAO! Nice....:D I'll have to remember this one. Hell, I may just add it to my sig line to make sure he see it. :devil: :D
:D the way i herd it was okla has so much wind because texas blows or sux, which ever you like:D with all the illegals we scared back into texas, the added weight should keep you guys attached for awhile;)