PDA

View Full Version : Honcho

Hallett
12-04-2007, 05:30 AM
Jerry G. it's about time we get an update & some pic's of your
special K. :)

dossangers
12-04-2007, 07:25 PM
Honcho floor prepped ready for clear 2. shiada has color and covered with tape and paper!!!!!! Thats what i saw today.:D :D

Kindsvater Flat
12-04-2007, 07:34 PM
Honcho floor prepped ready for clear 2. shiada has color and covered with tape and paper!!!!!! Thats what i saw today.:D :D
So Bobby was working today?

flatnutz110
12-04-2007, 07:39 PM
Jerry no luck with Doug on the pictures were still looking!

BILLY.B
12-04-2007, 09:02 PM
As a matter of fact KFlat Bobby was there today:eek: :) . Honcho is waiting for the video guy to get back from his current tour of duty in Parker filming the latest and slowest big boats for 2008. Floors needed to be redone so they are sanded and then were trying something new to blend in a couple of areas then the flow coat and off to "Mr Dave Sammons" co owner (Dick Waltrip is the "W") and founder of S&W Motorsports/engine builder/ custom trailer builder/ custom installations/ bar tender/ beer guy/ BB-que guy/ grandpa daycare guy. Boat is due for delivery in the next couple of weeks:sqeyes: . Now to answer Huffpower. Yes we have colors. And dude she's looking so retro but with some flare. Should have it real close by next week if Pancho shows up to finish spraying it:eek: . Then comes the stripping and reclear. Called your dad today but was unable to talk to him. I'll call him back tomorrow.

Hallett
12-05-2007, 05:53 AM
Thanks for the update i can't wait to see both of these boats done i know
they will be very special like wayne's coldfire.

SCR INC
12-05-2007, 08:41 AM
Jerry no luck with Doug on the pictures were still looking!
You plan on bringing the boat out to Parker @ all this winter and play? Ran into to a guy at Dougs chili cook off party that said he use to drive for you at one time... A general out of AZ. Still have your gears... Thanks

flatnutz110
12-05-2007, 05:54 PM
You plan on bringing the boat out to Parker @ all this winter and play? Ran into to a guy at Dougs chili cook off party that said he use to drive for you at one time... A general out of AZ. Still have your gears... Thanks
Scott next time to parker will be right before needles we will seeya then.

BILLY.B
12-05-2007, 06:47 PM
Hows that invisible color scheme on the K-110 doing Scott?.

flatnutz110
12-05-2007, 06:51 PM
Good to hear from you Billy V. Color is white with 7 shades of white fade.

BILLY.B
12-05-2007, 06:57 PM
Good to hear from you Billy V. Color is white with 7 shades of white fade. You know Scott I do have a great idea :idea: for the K-110 that only a guy like you and I would appreciate. Call me sometime and i'll run it by you (909-982-8555) :eek: :eek: :D By the way. The "V" fits tonight. I threw the ol back out today so Vicadin and a cold frosty is on order.

BIGCHRIS
12-05-2007, 07:07 PM
You know Scott I do have a great idea :idea: for the K-110 that only a guy like you and I would appreciate. Call me sometime and i'll run it by you (909-982-8555) :eek: :eek: :D By the way. The "V" fits tonight. I threw the ol back out today so Vicadin and a cold frosty is on order.
What did you do big guy ,drop your twinkie and tried to catch it before it hit the ground ca:mon

Hallett
12-05-2007, 07:21 PM
What did you do big guy ,drop your twinkie and tried to catch it before it hit the ground ca:mon:D :D :D :D

BILLY.B
12-05-2007, 07:29 PM
What did you do big guy ,drop your twinkie and tried to catch it before it hit the ground ca:monBoy is that the "PILLSBURY DOUGH BOY" calling the kettle black. By the way...Tony is the one who likes twinkies.

flatnutz110
12-05-2007, 07:31 PM
You know Scott I do have a great idea :idea: for the K-110 that only a guy like you and I would appreciate. Call me sometime and i'll run it by you (909-982-8555) :eek: :eek: :D By the way. The "V" fits tonight. I threw the ol back out today so Vicadin and a cold frosty is on order.
Billy would like to hear what ya got in mind lets get a case of greygoose and drink it then talk about?I will buy the case of GREY GOOSE your on.

BILLY.B
12-05-2007, 07:49 PM
Billy would like to hear what ya got in mind lets get a case of greygoose and drink it then talk about?I will buy the case of GREY GOOSE your on.I could honestly tell you one thing. There wouldn't be a chance in hell of anybody having the same paint scheme when we got done:) :)

flatnutz110
12-05-2007, 07:57 PM
That was the (whole) point, cant get in trouble for what I cant remember!

TRG
12-05-2007, 08:08 PM
Thats ok Huffpwr, Billy hired me to tape a gun to his hands, push him around your boat for the next few days and keep his sippy cup full of Vodka Tonic, AT ALL TIMES! (with periodic "Drool bib changes!") In full"GITERDUNN" type fashion!:)

flatnutz110
12-05-2007, 08:15 PM
Thats ok Huffpwr, Billy hired me to tape a gun to his hands, push him around your boat for the next few days and keep his sippy cup full of Vodka Tonic, AT ALL TIMES! (with periodic "Drool bib changes!") In full"GITERDUNN" type fashion!:)
Now that is a painter I want to paint my boat in as many color of white fade he can come up with!

steve d
12-05-2007, 08:30 PM
Now that is a painter I want to paint my boat in as many color of white fade he can come up with!
........That's it Scott. Old School white fade "Graphics":D

BILLY.B
12-05-2007, 08:31 PM
:eek: :eek: I don't want no stinkin grey goose logo on the deck :eek: :eek:Screw the Grey Goose. I'm a Chopin kinda guy.

flatnutz110
12-05-2007, 08:35 PM
Mabey we should have Lou come down and make sure we are DRINKING enough, hell he could start a new thread on how to drink enough while you are customizing your flat!

TRG
12-05-2007, 09:11 PM
Honcho?:confused:
Oh! you mean "The Macho Nacho", i gotcha now!:)

MAXIMUS
12-06-2007, 07:14 AM
As a matter of fact KFlat Bobby was there today:eek: :) . Honcho is waiting for the video guy to get back from his current tour of duty in Parker filming the latest and slowest big boats for 2008. Floors needed to be redone so they are sanded and then were trying something new to blend in a couple of areas then the flow coat and off to "Mr Dave Sammons" co owner (Dick Waltrip is the "W") and founder of S&W Motorsports/engine builder/ custom trailer builder/ custom installations/ bar tender/ beer guy/ BB-que guy/ grandpa daycare guy. Boat is due for delivery in the next couple of weeks:sqeyes: . Now to answer Huffpower. Yes we have colors. And dude she's looking so retro but with some flare. Should have it real close by next week if Pancho shows up to finish spraying it:eek: . Then comes the stripping and reclear. Called your dad today but was unable to talk to him. I'll call him back tomorrow.
I got news for ya chiefy.... Grandpa sammons is going to be very busy in the next few months to come!:devil:

BILLY.B
12-06-2007, 09:23 AM
I got news for ya chiefy.... Grandpa sammons is going to be very busy in the next few months to come!:devil:Whatever Mr. "No Show/ No return phone call guy". I see how it is. I'm pulling back my sponsorship of the GN. You can go and buy your own set of brushes and latex paint fot the upcoming season.:mad: :( :eek:

MAXIMUS
12-06-2007, 02:27 PM
Whatever Mr. "No Show/ No return phone call guy". I see how it is. I'm pulling back my sponsorship of the GN. You can go and buy your own set of brushes and latex paint fot the upcoming season.:mad: :( :eek:
hater...:rolleyes:

Dave Sammons
12-06-2007, 07:07 PM
"Mr Dave Sammons" co owner (Dick Waltrip is the "W") and founder of S&W Motorsports/engine builder/ custom trailer builder/ custom installations/ bar tender/ beer guy/ BB-que guy/ grandpa daycare guy. Boat is due for delivery in the next couple of weeks:sqeyes:
RIIIIIGHT!
All this from "Mr Billy Birkenshtockenboozenswillenvicadenpoppinburritosca rfinhager owner and founder of Krazy Kolors Motorsports Graphics/Spraygun guy/sanding donkey(when Bobby's not around)/maskingtape Michealangelo/cellphone operator/pimpdaddy of Upland/Rattle Can Lou stunt double guy. If that boat makes it here on the 15th for the morning's festivities...I'll mix you a cocktail to ease your back pain:sqeyes:
PS....Does anybody know if Rattle Can has made his Plane reservations yet??:confused: :confused:wouldn't be a Christmas gathering without Santa!!:D

Dave Sammons
12-06-2007, 07:17 PM
I got news for ya chiefy.... Grandpa sammons is going to be very busy in the next few months to come!:devil:
Maxi, Maxi, Maxi, You're gonna get the GN/K/enduro/Video Shootin'/spudpackin' Idahoen crowd all lathered up....How am I gonna sneak back and forth from the "Skunk Works" in West Covina with you popin' off like this!!:confused: :confused: :confused: :2purples:

MAXIMUS
12-07-2007, 05:47 AM
Maxi, Maxi, Maxi, You're gonna get the GN/K/enduro/Video Shootin'/spudpackin' Idahoen crowd all lathered up....How am I gonna sneak back and forth from the "Skunk Works" in West Covina with you popin' off like this!!:confused: :confused: :confused: :2purples:
Oooops...:squiggle:

vdriver4ever
12-07-2007, 06:29 AM
PLEASE no more Santa shots!:jawdrop:
Maxi Dave as to get my second project done first before he starts in on your used up equipment. :D

MAXIMUS
12-17-2007, 08:58 AM
PLEASE no more Santa shots!:jawdrop:
Maxi Dave as to get my second project done first before he starts in on your used up equipment. :D
Is this before or after the book on bow eyes you are working on with the full color illustration pics...:rolleyes:

Goad
12-17-2007, 06:33 PM
2 pages and 2 weeks later and no pics :(

Goad
12-17-2007, 07:35 PM
:idea: pictures of what, boat projects, santa, booze, people boozed, painted boats, what man, what ???????:idea:
the honcho....
i dont even know who the hell that naked santa is....but he sure seems to find his way into every thread via avatar, sig lines, etc...

MAXIMUS
12-18-2007, 05:50 AM
:D the Honcho is squeezed amongst some 20 million boats in Billy B's art museum (paint booth), I don't know how he manages to remember what colors go on what boats....................:eek:
paint fumes man... paint fumes...:shift: :mix: :rollside: :220v: :messedup: :)

Moneypitt
12-18-2007, 07:23 AM
:D the Honcho is squeezed amongst some 20 million boats in Billy B's art museum (paint booth), I don't know how he manages to remember what colors go on what boats....................:eek:
Its easy, he doesn't care......"I'll paint any boat any color".......The slogan doesn't say which color........it says ANY color..........MP