PDA

View Full Version : 1978 Jet Boat Project

TCRUSH
12-04-2007, 07:18 AM
I have a 1978 "Trophy Custom" jet boat.It's 21' long.It has full length stringers.Newer floor and stringers.It has a 12jc-a Berkely pump in it.I have the boat stripped down for body work and paint.The pump is still in it.I built all new seats.They need to be upholstered.It has a good tandem axle trailer.I had the 460 Ford fully machined.Crank polished.Rods resized.KB pistons are already hung.Moly rings.Clevite rod and main bearings.Cam bearings already installed.Brass freeze plug set.All name brand parts to put the short block together except for cam and oil pump.It has d3v heads that look good but haven't been checked out by a machine shop .I have about 10 life jackets.New set of Obrien skis.New ski rope.New anchor.New flag.I'm looking to get $1200 O.B.O. I have around a $1000 in motor parts and machine work.I live in Phoenix near Lake Pleasant.My number is 623-826-8870.My email is weld4days@yahoo.com.You can see alot of the build pictures at the Taylor Roost website under the construction pictures.I have the title for the boat but not the trailer.I can sign whatever papers need to be signed to get the title.You can also see pictures at "So Cal Jet Boats" under project boats.Thanks

Outlaw
12-04-2007, 07:38 AM
wow sounds like a good deal