PDA

View Full Version : My Second Day of Vacation

Faceaz
12-04-2007, 07:47 AM
I put in notice & my last day of work was Friday. I have my next job lined up, but intentionally put off starting it till January 2nd. Basically I have a 1 month vacation. The longest Ive taken off in the past 8 years has been a week. So far I've been wrapping up all the loose ends that tend to get put off when your really busy, but really don't have too much planned. I'm looking for ideas - if you had a month off what would you do?

Jyruiz
12-04-2007, 08:25 AM
I would go to Havi and retile the floor, paint and replace my fence. LMK if you would like the address.:D

Faceaz
12-04-2007, 09:06 AM
I would go to Havi and retile the floor, paint and replace my fence. LMK if you would like the address.:D
That's a bit more work than I'm looking for. Im going to head to the river this weekend & do some boat maintenance though.
I have a question I think is up your alley. Today I want to try and connect my macbook to our TV, is this possible? We have a 52" Mitsubishi DLP that has every type of connector there is. I thought I could connect via USB to an E1844 (I think thats what it's called), but the TV won't recognize it. So I'm thinking of going through another device, like macbook to a DVD player with the E1844, then the DVD to TV. Does this make sense?