PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to glamis for the xmas/newyear?

jackpunx
12-04-2007, 07:52 AM
Trying to decide what to do.. It looks like we'll have no kids this year.. we have a 2 seat sand rail that we have not been able to use so much yet.. everytime the wife and I want to go for a ride.. we either have to take the kids with us on bikes.. or get them a baby sitter..LOL.. dosnt happen so much;) So I think we may be going to glamis for part of the holiday and ocotillo for the other part..still trying to sort it out
ALSO
I will be towing our 5er with a comercial twin generator truck.. this means.. with a small donation for fuel.. (I'll power all base camp) just plug in:D
so who's doing what?

27 Awesome cat
12-04-2007, 08:07 AM
Do you need a 40 guy to help you?:D
I'll give you a call when we get back:idea:

jackpunx
12-04-2007, 08:10 AM
Do you need a 40 guy to help you?:D
I'll give you a call when we get back:idea:
LOL.. I was wondering how to start those things.>LOL..
hope your trip is going well.. :D

LAFD
12-04-2007, 08:10 AM
im pretty sure im gunna be up there but i think im gunna be at dune buggy flats. still up in the air though.

Kilrtoy
12-04-2007, 08:15 AM
We will be there for new years

catman-do
12-04-2007, 08:16 AM
You gunna be practicing controlled Rhino Spins into the Milkweed? ;)

jackpunx
12-04-2007, 08:17 AM
Where?
call me
323 868 5649
Mark

jackpunx
12-04-2007, 08:19 AM
im pretty sure im gunna be up there but i think im gunna be at dune buggy flats. still up in the air though.
We have never really been to Glamis.. need to know where to go.. I talked to Rocky,.. he said I shouldnt have a problem getting stuck with the tractor.. but.. those things have very little traction.

Squeezing Spectra
12-04-2007, 08:20 AM
You got that buggy ready for another adventure :D

jackpunx
12-04-2007, 08:35 AM
You got that buggy ready for another adventure :D
:D
yep
where are you going?

LAFD
12-04-2007, 08:38 AM
We have never really been to Glamis.. need to know where to go.. I talked to Rocky,.. he said I shouldnt have a problem getting stuck with the tractor.. but.. those things have very little traction.
went for the first time over thanksgiving. we stayed on gecko road.for the most part being right off the road there is harder sand the further you go in the softer the sand gets. with the truck your gunna bring that thing would sink like crazy on how heavy it is. ide talk to deano hes probly a glamis expert and could tell you the best place to camp with your setup..

Kilrtoy
12-04-2007, 08:41 AM
We will most likely be very close to that guy you mentioned, THE SPITTING VIPER

Kilrtoy
12-04-2007, 08:42 AM
You gunna be practicing controlled Rhino Spins into the Milkweed? ;)
Just spin the bottle:D

BADBLOWN572
12-04-2007, 08:42 AM
Well, we will be Ocotillo for 90% of the trip, but we are doing a suicide run New Years Eve and coming back on New Years Day. Just going to load up all of the toys on flatbed trailers and pull to Glamis. Spend New Years out there and come back to ocotillo the following morning. :)

Squeezing Spectra
12-04-2007, 08:44 AM
I guess were going where danny said LOL :D

jackpunx
12-04-2007, 08:53 AM
Unfortunatly.. we will have to be home for new years eve.. My old dog flips out over the fire works.. I'll have to pick her up and take her somwhere there is no fireworks..
Danielle is figuring out her sched today.. then we can decide what to do.. I want to go to glamis as I dont think we'll have another trip with out the kids this year.
Im torn:confused:

warlock
12-04-2007, 08:54 AM
Geico Rd...Pad 2.5 from the 26th through the 1st...Can't freakin' wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maiden voyage for the new Manx... :D :devil:

Sun burners
12-04-2007, 09:09 AM
Gecko!

warlock
12-04-2007, 09:12 AM
Gecko!
It's Geico...Not Gecko mate....:D

Magic34
12-04-2007, 10:45 AM
Geico Rd...
Go U of A!!!!!!!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
12-04-2007, 11:48 AM
Well, we will be Ocotillo for 90% of the trip, but we are doing a suicide run New Years Eve and coming back on New Years Day. Just going to load up all of the toys on flatbed trailers and pull to Glamis. Spend New Years out there and come back to ocotillo the following morning. :)
I don't think us Becker's are going to be able to pull this part off. I am not going to leave my poochies locked up in the toy hauler all day and night? Maybe we go for the day and come home after a couple hours or something??? I don't know. :(

warlock
12-04-2007, 11:54 AM
Go U of A!!!!!!!
Thanks...You much have watched us man handle #9 Texas A&M on Sat!:D

bohica
12-04-2007, 11:57 AM
I'll be going from the 1st to the 6th. Getting there just as everyone else is leaving. Best time to get in some haul ass dunes rides.:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-04-2007, 12:11 PM
Unfortunatly.. we will have to be home for new years eve.. My old dog flips out over the fire works.. I'll have to pick her up and take her somwhere there is no fireworks..
Danielle is figuring out her sched today.. then we can decide what to do.. I want to go to glamis as I dont think we'll have another trip with out the kids this year.
well if you want we are planning a parker new years. bring the dog.. plenty of room.. if you plan on changing your minds you know where we are. :D dog, kids, you and that hot sexy wife of yours are all welcome. ;)

Mrs. Bear Down
12-04-2007, 12:12 PM
Check out your options of boarding or in home pet care... rather affordable and a great option for the pups!!! :D

Trailer Park Casanova
12-04-2007, 03:32 PM
We'll be there, most likely Gordons Well.

BOBALOO
12-04-2007, 05:30 PM
We will be there camping in Boatfloating's group. I'm sure around wash 10-13. Might have some work peeps show up if they ditch the Gordons well idea.
Looks like alot of rain for Glamis this weekend, I still reallllllllly want to go. Going to load up in 30 minutes, and hope for a little break in the weather. We can always hang out in the trailers for the weekend.:D

jackpunx
12-04-2007, 05:54 PM
well if you want we are planning a parker new years. bring the dog.. plenty of room.. if you plan on changing your minds you know where we are. :D dog, kids, you and that hot sexy wife of yours are all welcome. ;)
HHHMmmmmm ... :D
thank you.. But I think we have a few days off kids.. Im doing what the asprin bottle says... KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN:D

jackpunx
12-04-2007, 05:58 PM
Check out your options of boarding or in home pet care... rather affordable and a great option for the pups!!! :D
thank you .. but she's an old dog and I dont trust anyone with her while there is fireworks, she gets to worked up
we have thought about it.. she has lived to long with out boarding.. I think it would confuse her.
but if there is a next dog.. Im training it young so the fireworks wont freak it out..

jackpunx
12-04-2007, 05:59 PM
We will be there camping in Boatfloating's group. I'm sure around wash 10-13. Might have some work peeps show up if they ditch the Gordons well idea.
Looks like alot of rain for Glamis this weekend, I still reallllllllly want to go. Going to load up in 30 minutes, and hope for a little break in the weather. We can always hang out in the trailers for the weekend.:D
looks like I'll probably see you guys there.. I'll be alone for a couple days.. (Danielle has to work).. then she'll drive out and join us for a couple days.. then...
back to the ranch:)