PDA

View Full Version : Foxwell Motorsports

pw_Tony
12-04-2007, 10:33 PM
So what's the story?
Fancy new banner and soon to be website?
I sure hope it doesn't have a forum on it :D

TRG
12-05-2007, 07:06 PM
was wondering the same thing, hav'nt notices the Foxwell banner b4?

steelcomp
12-05-2007, 07:57 PM
Thanks for asking. Funny, Tony...no forums, just a store front. :D
I'm trying to get something going here to bring some of my experience to the table, and hopefully provide some good service and a good product. I'm going to be putting togther complete top end packages specifically designed for each application as needed. I'm going to focus mostly on the jet guys, since jets have such a unique power requirement, but not limited to that. I'll work with each customer on his or her specific application (what ever it may be, and not necessarily marine, either) for the best combination of parts to achieve a desired goal. I've been able to make some good connections for products and although not completely finalized, my pricing should be very competitive. Packages will include all Mk IV BB Chev, 454, 496, and 502 new gen stuff, and 460+ci 385 series Fords. I'm willing to work on a one-on-one basis with each customer to achieve whatever HP and performance level they're looking for, from mild to full race. I'll be working with Chris Straub on camshaft selections for each application, and bringing some of his experience and knowledge to the table as well. The top end packages will consist of everything, complete from the block up. Heads, cam, lifters, PR's, rockers, intake, carb, and all the fasteners and gaskets, sealer included. Part selections will vary on application, and this won't be a "one part fit's all" deal at all. PR lengths will be checked, rockers will be mocked up to check for proper valve train geometry, guide plates checked for alignment, etc. I'm hoping there's enough interest in this sort of product and detail to make a go at it. Of course, I'll be willing to work with anyone on any variation of the above, and will be offering retail parts sales at some really good prices, especially rotating assemblies. I'm also willing to build complete engines. Keep an eye out in the gearheads section for my next build, a 489 blower deal that I'm about ready to start on.
I also have a new connection with a machine shop within 1/2 hr from my house who is extremely knowledgable, and we're talking about putting together short block asemblies as well, but that's further down the line. His shop has the latest equipment and he's very meticulous. I wouldn't have it any other way.
Lastly, I've been aquiring some equipment of my own and am just about ready to start doing cyl. head modifying and repair at home. Just about anything that needs doing I can do here from simple valve job to alum. head repair, seat/guide replacement, bronze liners, etc.
Hope to do business with each and every one of you. :D

TRG
12-05-2007, 08:01 PM
good luck in your venture Scott!
TRG

Ralph Brunt
12-05-2007, 09:04 PM
sounds promising, good luck scott

steelcomp
12-05-2007, 09:09 PM
Thanks guys. Send me some business! :D

Cs19
12-05-2007, 09:30 PM
Right on Scott!

565edge
12-06-2007, 06:09 PM
Thanks for asking. Funny, Tony...no forums, just a store front. :D
I'm trying to get something going here to bring some of my experience to the table, and hopefully provide some good service and a good product. I'm going to be putting togther complete top end packages specifically designed for each application as needed. I'm going to focus mostly on the jet guys, since jets have such a unique power requirement, but not limited to that. I'll work with each customer on his or her specific application (what ever it may be, and not necessarily marine, either) for the best combination of parts to achieve a desired goal. I've been able to make some good connections for products and although not completely finalized, my pricing should be very competitive. Packages will include all Mk IV BB Chev, 454, 496, and 502 new gen stuff, and 460+ci 385 series Fords. I'm willing to work on a one-on-one basis with each customer to achieve whatever HP and performance level they're looking for, from mild to full race. I'll be working with Chris Straub on camshaft selections for each application, and bringing some of his experience and knowledge to the table as well. The top end packages will consist of everything, complete from the block up. Heads, cam, lifters, PR's, rockers, intake, carb, and all the fasteners and gaskets, sealer included. Part selections will vary on application, and this won't be a "one part fit's all" deal at all. PR lengths will be checked, rockers will be mocked up to check for proper valve train geometry, guide plates checked for alignment, etc. I'm hoping there's enough interest in this sort of product and detail to make a go at it. Of course, I'll be willing to work with anyone on any variation of the above, and will be offering retail parts sales at some really good prices, especially rotating assemblies. I'm also willing to build complete engines. Keep an eye out in the gearheads section for my next build, a 489 blower deal that I'm about ready to start on.
I also have a new connection with a machine shop within 1/2 hr from my house who is extremely knowledgable, and we're talking about putting together short block asemblies as well, but that's further down the line. His shop has the latest equipment and he's very meticulous. I wouldn't have it any other way.
Lastly, I've been aquiring some equipment of my own and am just about ready to start doing cyl. head modifying and repair at home. Just about anything that needs doing I can do here from simple valve job to alum. head repair, seat/guide replacement, bronze liners, etc.
Hope to do business with each and every one of you. :D
What machine shop? I do know Lesco does a very good job!!! He is close to you..

pw_Tony
12-06-2007, 06:19 PM
Hell yeah Scott!

steelcomp
12-06-2007, 07:00 PM
What machine shop? I do know Lesco does a very good job!!! He is close to you.. That's the one, Alan. I'm really looking forward to getting a program going with these guys.
How the heck are you doing??

Squirtin Thunder
12-06-2007, 07:24 PM
Foxwell Motorsports is who does my heads, I ran 21 heat races with Zero problems. My new set worked perfect at our season opener.
Thanks Scott !

Cs19
12-09-2007, 05:12 PM
Wanted to say thanks to Foxwell Motorsports, got that package yesterday. Part looks awesome, thanks again.
Chris

565edge
12-09-2007, 07:17 PM
That's the one, Alan. I'm really looking forward to getting a program going with these guys.
How the heck are you doing??
Im doing well. Lesco has done work for me in the past..My buddy Craig works thier...Top notch place...Good luck on your venture..

steelcomp
12-09-2007, 07:39 PM
Thanks CS...glad it got there OK. Hope it gets put to good use.
Alan, good to hear you're doing well. Lesco's just did all the machine work on a new 489 blower engine I'm doing. So far, I'm very pleased.
Hope to see you again some day.

steelcomp
12-09-2007, 07:41 PM
Foxwell Motorsports is who does my heads, I ran 21 heat races with Zero problems. My new set worked perfect at our season opener.
Thanks Scott ! NO problem Jim...always good to have a happy customer in the winner's circle. :D

LakesOnly
12-09-2007, 07:48 PM
Congratulations on the new biz, 'Comp.
LO

roscoe p coltraine
12-10-2007, 06:17 PM
I sure hope it doesn't have a forum on it :D
:D

steelcomp
12-10-2007, 08:41 PM
Wow...even a visit from the Sheriff. Cool. :D :D

TheDukeBoys
12-10-2007, 09:13 PM
Yeeehaaaw!
Gee whiz Scott sure got them kits for them Chevy and Ford boys but what about one for my Hemi? :idea:

steelcomp
12-10-2007, 09:25 PM
Yeeehaaaw!
Gee whiz Scott sure got them kits for them Chevy and Ford boys but what about one for my Hemi? :idea:Oh I'm sure we could figure something out.
Now git...don't want no trouble with you 'n Roscoe. Next thing you know Boss Hogg will be waddlin' his fat ass over here and we'll all be in trouble.:rolleyes: :D

Squirtin Thunder
04-21-2008, 08:52 PM
Thank you again for your continued support of our team.