PDA

View Full Version : Coming fiberglass rear bench

HYDROMOBILE
05-11-2002, 09:18 AM
I will have a fiberglass rear bench seat just kike the fiberglass bucket seats, the mold is being tooled up right now. now you can buy a complete interior that will last, no roting out wood, should have first one in about 10 days, Jim Brock

lakesmodified
05-11-2002, 01:35 PM
Jim, will you also have covers available, or are you just plugging the glass molds and selling them without any covers? Do you have a line on someone that actually has made covers for your seats? If so, do you have an approx cost to have it done? I'm not presently needing an interior, but I've had my eye on a Hallett flattie that I might eventually pick up. Thanks, Ivan

HYDROMOBILE
05-11-2002, 02:06 PM
My interior guy went out of business, havn't found a new one yet, a couple of customers are going to bring theres buy after they are done, to show me the work, will get #'S THEN, JIM.

HOSS
05-11-2002, 06:31 PM
Hydro, is there a website? How do we get info?

MikeC
05-11-2002, 06:36 PM
Jim, That is a great Idea! I Don't think I've ever seen one, or at least I didn't know it. What size will it be? Since I like to have my rear seat in, the FG one could save some wait. Can we see a pic of it when it's done?
Thanks
MikeC

SPECTRABRENT
05-11-2002, 07:24 PM
Mike,
I have seen the buckets & bench and they are perfect for your boat and other 18 & 19 hulls.
All you need to do is snap in the upolstry.
Brent
[This message has been edited by SPECTRABRENT (edited May 11, 2002).]

HYDROMOBILE
05-11-2002, 07:50 PM
I have the seats done, after the mold is made i'll snap the material in and take some pictures, and try to get someone to post them , Thanks Jim Brock

lakesmodified
05-12-2002, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by HYDROMOBILE:
My interior guy went out of business, havn't found a new one yet, a couple of customers are going to bring theres buy after they are done, to show me the work, will get #'S THEN, JIM.
Thanks, looking forward to the pics and info. Ivan

Kwicherbichen
05-12-2002, 04:28 AM
Jim, I'll post them if you want.
Brian

MikeF
05-12-2002, 08:06 AM
HM, Eventually.....I'm interested too! What is the width of the rear bench? Looking forward to the picpost. Mike

disco_charger
05-12-2002, 06:54 PM
One of the cool things about being on this post is you run into all kinds of smart people. I wish my interior wasn't so good because this is such a great idea. Mr. Brock, outstanding. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif