PDA

View Full Version : Samari Rolle whining like a boy

Ziggy
12-05-2007, 10:13 AM
Ref should have called him a baby instead:rolleyes: Boo-hoo.
http://www.cbc.ca/sports/football/story/2007/12/04/nfl-ravens-rolle.html

SB
12-05-2007, 10:18 AM
Did he say, "Git to the back of the bus, boy."? Because that would be insulting.
Blacks from NC find that to be an insult. In FL it's no big deal, everybody calls each other "boy."

Kilrtoy
12-05-2007, 10:19 AM
Wow Blacks now cant even say things to other blacks...
AMAZING

Ziggy
12-05-2007, 10:39 AM
That is supposed to be a professional relationship, referee and player. I'm sure if any of the people you worked with addressed you in an unprofessional manner during a disagreement, we'd never hear the end of it.
My opinion is if he's such a man why does he cry like a baby about something rather trivial. I'm sure Samari had words of his own for the ref so its a two way professional street between them two on the field. If they'd not lost the game he likely wouldn't have said a word about.........just another example of how fu(ked up society has become.

Tremor Therapy
12-05-2007, 10:55 AM
This referee is probably 2x the age of the player, and Rolle has been a big whiner his entire carreer. If the Ravens had won the game you would not hear 1 peep about this incident....if it even happened.
I bet the use of the term "boy" is being taken out of context. I use the term boy when I talk to my 11 year old son all the time.....it doesn't mean I'm trying to put him down.

MKEELINE
12-05-2007, 11:44 AM
I thought it was focking hilarious when Bart Scott threw the flag into the stands. Sure didn't help his team, but was funny to watch.
What a shocker that these guys piss and moan like little boys.

Ziggy
12-05-2007, 11:52 AM
As a black man, coming from another black man, I'm sure Rolle didn't take it out of context. If anything, you're taking it out of context because you weren't there. I know when somebody is talking down to me, I'm sure Rolle does too.
When they are well over 6 foot tall, right? :D:D
I've heard many brothers call each other that(especially elder to younger), whats the big deal....I understand he was frustrated about the calls or the games outcome but why try to stir mud over "Sticks and Stones"?
Its a bunch of wasted energy.

Tremor Therapy
12-05-2007, 12:22 PM
As a black man, coming from another black man, I'm sure Rolle didn't take it out of context. If anything, you're taking it out of context because you weren't there. I know when somebody is talking down to me, I'm sure Rolle does too.
Hey Bob....you weren't there either. Rolle has had issues with whining in the past, and he is venting anywhere he can. How long does a referee have to stand there and take the verbal abuse of a whining athlete? If they would have won, no one would even know this ever happened....if indeed it did happen. Gotta love spoiled athletes trying to get over on everything!