PDA

View Full Version : Game downloads for PC (Mac, Linux or Windows), Palm

~FM
12-05-2007, 10:38 AM
, Smartphone, Java, Symbian, PocketPC - many for kids but there are also a lot that adults might like too. I didn't even know one could download phone or palm games. :idea:
Absolutist (http://www.absolutist.com)
They have a few classic games but many of them I'd never heard of or seen before.
One I've been playing is Shumujong - mahjong layouts, tiles numbered 1-9, objective is to try to clear all the tiles by selecting the ones that will add up to the sum it tells you (any number of tiles as long as the sum is correct). It started with 10 (easy I thought just pair them off except there were too many 1's and 2's; I still cleared the layout). Then the level I was on recently asked for sum of 16 and I've yet to clear a layout for that sum. Game doesn't appear to have a "You lost" screen just keeps racking the score.
I wasn't looking for a new game to play. I have a mahjong game on my computer that I was playing. I got a high score and was offered a publish button. I clicked it but only a blank web page came up so on a hunch I typed in the name on my mahjong game in the url field on my browser and found the site (still didn't see anywhere to publish my high score, oh well). I was distracted by the colorful graphics and ended up browsing around. I was kind of impressed by the variety of games available.
I bookmarked the site for Jacob anyway ... well and for myself too, just in case I feel like wasting time. :D
Some things I just have to share. ;)