PDA

View Full Version : Mall Shooting "wtf" Is With People

SummerBreeze
12-05-2007, 02:04 PM
When I go to shoot my Rifle I don't think about the mall
WTF is going on with people??

Havasu_Dreamin
12-05-2007, 02:08 PM
(CNN) -- Police were searching for a person who fired shots Wednesday at the popular Westroads Mall in Omaha, Nebraska, killing one person and wounding a number of others, according to CNN affiliate KMTV.
The shooting took place at the Von Maur store inside the shopping complex, which was locked down, the Nebraska State Patrol said.
Paramedics were at the scene. At least two people were seen being taken from the shopping complex on stretchers and placed in an ambulance.
Shoppers and employees walked out of the building with their hands up. Some described hiding in clothes racks and dressing rooms after hearing the shots.
"I was standing around getting ready to go back to work and all of a sudden I heard this bang, bang, bang -- it sounded like someone shooting fireworks," a witness told CNN affiliate KETV. "I ran to get away from whatever was happening."
Another witness said people started running frantically from the Von Maur area saying there was a shooting.
"I heard three loud pops," said mall employee Charissa Totten. "Immediately after that, there was a series of maybe 20 to 25 more shots up on the third floor." She said she saw a man shot on the second floor.
Another woman who works at the mall said she saw a woman shot, and added that the shots seemed to be coming from inside the Von Maur store, on an upper level.
The University of Nebraska Medical Center said it had received one patient, a man shot in the upper arm. He was listed in critical condition and was taken into the operating room, said hospital spokeswoman Andrea McMaster.
The hospital was awaiting the arrival of two more people, McMaster said, but was unaware of their conditions. The Creighton University Medical Center reported received two injured people.

ratso
12-06-2007, 06:29 AM
At least the POS offed himself.:yuk:

Jbb
12-06-2007, 06:32 AM
Left a suicide note saying he "wanted to go out in style"......and now he would be famous.......very sick mind...:(

thatguy
12-06-2007, 07:36 AM
No mystery here, "Grand theft auto" and similar games. No concept of mortality or value on life. Add in a little "Your a victim" therapy and Viola! Todays maladjusted youth.
Tommy

ratso
12-06-2007, 07:55 AM
No mystery here, "Grand theft auto" and similar games. No concept of mortality or value on life. Add in a little "Your a victim" therapy and Viola! Todays maladjusted youth.
Tommy
That goes back to a thread earlier last week, about spending time with your kids. Nowdays so many parents just let the TV and video games do the baby sitting for them. We're raising a bunch of fat ass lazy ass couch potatos that spend every minute they can with this BS. I hardly ever see kids riding bikes or getting together and playing football anymore. Too many dress like thugs and hoodlums because their role models nowdays are pieces of shit.

delemorte
12-06-2007, 08:35 AM
typical "mommy didnt hold me" syndrom... if you are that depressed why not just off your self with out taking out inocent people...

boatsntoys
12-06-2007, 09:30 AM
Tommy
Maybe he just watched to much "queer eye for the straight guy" and couldn't handle being a fag. I don't think video games have much to do with, a crazy is just crazy. When I was a kid they said we saw an average of 1400 murders, rapes, muggings a week on TV and in the movies.( they have now replaced violence with Sex) These were in much more explecit detail than the current video games. And it was all our role models, big stars and celebrities doing them on the screen. Didn't make any of us go out and kill.