PDA

View Full Version : Jay lease questions

Eliminator 4 Life
12-05-2007, 08:34 PM
Jay I was wondering since through my work I get supplier pricing. On a lease does it change that at all as far as do I get a discount on a lease? Thanks

ssmike
12-05-2007, 10:30 PM
A smart lessor negoatiates the price of the vehicle just like a purchase.
Unless you are getting something in very high demand, chances are Jay (or another dealer) will negotiate the cap. cost (lease term for sales price) to below that of the GM supplier cost.
The only usual way a supplier code helps is on a high demand vehicle, or, for example, a saturn (which sells at MSRP).
What vehicle do you want? Feel free to PM me with any questions.
If you know what you are doing, there are GREAT leases to be had on certain vehicles. Most people don't.
An advertized lease (tv or newspaper) can always be beat.....

al cole'holic
12-06-2007, 06:41 PM
Jay I was wondering since through my work I get supplier pricing. On a lease does it change that at all as far as do I get a discount on a lease? Thanks
...your GMS pricing will carryover to a lease, you will most likely lose an incentive or a rebate though. :)

PHOTOGLOU
12-10-2007, 02:51 PM
...your GMS pricing will carryover to a lease, you will most likely lose an incentive or a rebate though. :)
If you go with the GMAC special lease you will lose the rebates but not the bonus cash. This is normally the better way to go. You always get the fixed pricing of GM supplier.. Jay 714 552 0300