PDA

View Full Version : So Who's the "PHOTOGLOU" OF Mercedes ??

THATJEFFGUY
12-05-2007, 08:35 PM
Well I think it's time for a Christmas present to myself. So who's the "Photoglou" of Mercedes Benz on the boards ? I'm looking at the '08 CLS550. Anyone have one....good or bad opinions ?

Hustler
12-05-2007, 08:36 PM
I would talk to Dossanger

Havasu1986
12-05-2007, 08:37 PM
Well I think it's time for a Christmas present to myself. So who's the "Photoglou" of Mercedes Benz on the boards ? I'm looking at the '08 CLS550. Anyone have one....good or bad opinions ?
I love XMAS I always give myself something real expensive also. :D Kinda a end of the year bonus. ;)

SOCALDETAIL1
12-05-2007, 11:30 PM
I have a guy at Penske in West Covina.

Throttle
12-05-2007, 11:32 PM
paging Harry.....

Cigalert
12-06-2007, 04:46 AM
FYI, a buddy got an 06, my uncle got an 07. Electronics issues, seats all jacked up, command NAV issues, suspensions issues....both cars multiple visits to the dealership. They boogie and look sweet but don't say I didn't warn you. Also on golf outings I've had to pop my 235lb ass into the back seat...it's beyond tight. Don't let those 4 doors fool you. Go with the E63. You'll be much happier.
Also, I can't really say where they work but it rhymes with felcher holmes. Anywho, he mentioned to me the tranny was lockin up the shifter. The fix...a rubber mallet to that bitch and it's as good as new.

jdogginla
12-06-2007, 05:25 AM
FYI, a buddy got an 06, my uncle got an 07. Electronics issues, seats all jacked up, command NAV issues, suspensions issues....both cars multiple visits to the dealership. They boogie and look sweet but don't say I didn't warn you. Also on golf outings I've had to pop my 235lb ass into the back seat...it's beyond tight. Don't let those 4 doors fool you. Go with the E63. You'll be much happier.
Also, I can't really say where they work but it rhymes with felcher holmes. Anywho, he mentioned to me the tranny was lockin up the shifter. The fix...a rubber mallet to that bitch and it's as good as new.
Even though it has four doors.....Mercedes still considers it a coupe not a Sedan. Back seats aren't meant for grown men! That's like trying to stick you in the back of an RX-7.....:D

BoatPI
12-06-2007, 05:43 AM
FYI if you are buying a used 07 should be about 15G less. They take a huge hit in the first year. But if you are seeking a sportier 4 door look at the new BMW M5 4 Door that is about to be released.

SAFA 1
12-06-2007, 06:57 AM
i have the S550 -07 allot more room then cls, that's the only thing i heard about the cls it has no room in the back, you can call Natalie @ house of import 949-275 6050 tell her James sent you

SCR INC
12-06-2007, 08:38 AM
:D I know my sister loves her brand new 515hp AMG CLK55, 2 door rocket !!
I have the CL 55 with a pulley and chip and your rite!!! Tires are not cheap . I need to keep the traction control on more often:eek:

ColeTR2
12-06-2007, 09:09 AM
I would talk to Dossanger
Yep.... Wayne will get you a good deal.
here is a link to send him a PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/member.php?u=4051

Magic34
12-06-2007, 09:43 AM
I may be able to get one, PM me with exactly what you want on it.

hotlavey
12-06-2007, 10:04 AM
Shelly Lazoff at Mercedes of Anaheim(former Caliber Motors). Great guy to work with. So far I have purchased three through him and never had a problem he couldn't solve.

ADDICTED
12-06-2007, 02:25 PM
My wife has an 07 CLS550. She loves the car and has not had any problems with it. It does have some good blind spots and limited to room in the back. The trunk is huge however. The car does get up and go. I feel the Navand satelitle radio in My escalade is better. The car is more of a 4 door sports car. The one thing I dont like is the factory tires seem to have some nast radial pull when on the freeway.

shippingguy
12-06-2007, 03:00 PM
My buddy has an 07. Nice car personally too many blind spots very tight fit. I am 6'3 215 and was crammed driving down the street. If you are not stuck on the CLS I would consider the E Class. Same platform. Also if you are not stuck on BRAND NEW I would try and get a hook up with somebody at the auctions. You would be amazed at what you can get one for. They take a HUGE hit. JMO
Mike

burtandnancy2
12-06-2007, 03:40 PM
Jeffguy, I have a CLS 550 thats one year old today. You will love it if you love coupes (with 4 doors). Can't imagine needing the AMG option, this thing is very, very quick. You may know that with the seven speed, it starts out in second unless you downshift manually to 1st. Dossanger (Wayne) made me an excellent deal, but we couldn't get together on my trade...

INI
12-06-2007, 04:26 PM
Talk to Adam Pestrito @ Laguna Niguel Mercedes Benz...HEs the best in the biz.... first year at the new place and its already top 5 MBZ salesmen...
Tell him marcus sent you...Hes sold me 12+ cars over the years...

dossangers
12-06-2007, 05:01 PM
Ive got the Juice to make you a killer deal call me. We can do the whole thing over the phone and deliver it to your DOORSTEP!! Cls 550 is a great car!! Call me Wayne 949-584-1711:D :D
Next year starts my 28th year with BENZ!!! BEST CAR MADE!!!!

burtandnancy2
12-06-2007, 05:28 PM
Wayne, are you going to handle the Smart Car? Do you know when they are going to start delivering. I'm hoping for early Jan...

dossangers
12-06-2007, 08:25 PM
Wayne, are you going to handle the Smart Car? Do you know when they are going to start delivering. I'm hoping for early Jan...
We should be having our Smart car grand opening in jan. sometime ill post when i know!!!!:D

new2cats
12-06-2007, 09:59 PM
Wife has the CLS550 with AMG sport package....fast and handles like a new sports car. We got a cool color "Iridium gray"..kinda a bronze-pewter color. Love the column paddle shifters. Back seat does suck; trunk is spacious......gets lots of looks still! Only problem is with some minor trim in the rear console (only seats 4..has a rear center console..keep this in mind...not a 5 seater!)
We bought from David Woo; fleet manager at South Bay Mercedes.....great year end deal.

12-07-2007, 01:05 AM
New? Lease? Go to Fletcher Jones and don't fock around. If you live in the IE they are building a dealership in Temecula. Have the blown CLS 55 and it rocks!

dossangers
12-07-2007, 09:56 AM
New? Lease? Go to Fletcher Jones and don't fock around. If you live in the IE they are building a dealership in Temecula. Have the blown CLS 55 and it rocks!
Thats Funny highest grossing dlr. in the nation!!