PDA

View Full Version : The new me

CBadDad
12-05-2007, 10:01 PM
I got promoted at work.
Got pulled out of my station and got a new assignment, so I changed my avatar.
Gonna miss the ol' crew....

phebus
12-06-2007, 06:11 AM
Congratulations on your promotion. :D
It does suck though, that on our dept. when you promoted, they moved you to a different batallion about as far as you could be from home, and you always got stuck with a loser crew (the reason for an opening there as we had a bid system). Hopefullly you ended up with a good assignment with a good crew. Extra money is always good :D .

CBadDad
12-06-2007, 08:13 AM
Thanks Phebus, but it is even worse than that...
They moved me to a straight day assignment. Doing the M-F thing. Creating a new position within the F.D. to deal with all of the high 911 system users, which predominately are the mentally ill, homeless alcoholics, hence the new avatar.
It's not all bad. Got a take home vehicle (which means "call-back" responsibilities and O.T.) I also have weekends off, which hopefully means more weekends at the river.
It works for the kid situation at home and the ol' GF likes it too. :D

HavaSkank
12-06-2007, 08:16 AM
Is it wrong that Im aroused by your avitar?

racecar.hotshoe
12-06-2007, 08:16 AM
Arint you always.....:D

CBadDad
12-06-2007, 08:17 AM
I was hoping you would be...

HavaSkank
12-06-2007, 08:20 AM
Is this the same GF that dumped you because you had custody of your kids...or did you upgrade?
Inquiring minds want to know.

cc322
12-06-2007, 08:20 AM
Thanks Phebus,
It's not all bad. Got a take home vehicle (which means "call-back" responsibilities and O.T.) I also have weekends off, which hopefully means more weekends at the river.
Congrate Brett more money you say? well now I know you can afford a increase in the condo rental rate :D j/k seriously good job and conrats.

BarryMac
12-06-2007, 08:27 AM
Nice, so this means there will be NO Hooters luncheon for you, whatever bitch... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek:
Congrats Brett... :D

MissB
12-06-2007, 09:48 AM
Congrats, and I like the new look!! You'll fit in fine w the homeless and drugies! They will feel like you can relate to them. :D

CBadDad
12-06-2007, 05:35 PM
Nice, so this means there will be NO Hooters luncheon for you, whatever bitch... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek:
Congrats Brett... :D
Ya right, something tells me I'll be able to get away more often now...

OutCole'd
12-06-2007, 05:52 PM
Congratulations!!