PDA

View Full Version : Ontario Al & Ed's...

me4drvr
12-06-2007, 01:03 PM
Isn't there someone on here that is a manager or something over there?? Or if anyone can get HB pricing there... I want to get some upgrades in the truck ASAP and would like the best deal, obviously... basically a Kenwood DNX7100, a flipdown 10" DVD player, bluetooth, onstar control, XM, etc.. etc..
Bnag for the buck..:)

USCFAN
12-06-2007, 01:07 PM
Sent you a pm.

riverbound
12-06-2007, 01:09 PM
Isn't there someone on here that is a manager or something over there?? Or if anyone can get HB pricing there... I want to get some upgrades in the truck ASAP and would like the best deal, obviously... basically a Kenwood DNX7100, a flipdown 10" DVD player, bluetooth, onstar control, XM, etc.. etc..
Bnag for the buck..:)
I was the manager over there for years. After I left Dallas took over as mgr. Dave is the owner. Talk to Dallas and tell him bill sent you from ***boat and he will take care of you.
909-481-8411.
Darren is one of the top 5 installers in the US and runs a tight shop so you know it will be done right the FIRST time.

Cole Trickle
12-06-2007, 01:16 PM
I was the manager over there for years. After I left Dallas took over as mgr. Dave is the owner. Talk to Dallas and tell him bill sent you from ***boat and he will take care of you.
909-481-8411.
Darren is one of the top 5 installers in the US and runs a tight shop so you know it will be done right the FIRST time.
Agreed....There service,pricing and quality is top notch.
They can go budget and simple or crazy and spendy:)

me4drvr
12-06-2007, 01:18 PM
right on... I knew someone on here was a manager there... I'll call Dallas up..
Thanks for the PM USC, I'll give your place a call too...