PDA

View Full Version : Paging Larry H Parker..........

topless
12-06-2007, 02:44 PM
It seems that ther might be some confusion about the rules here and being banned on HB. I'm thinking it might be a stature discrimination issue. Your help would be greatly appreciated.:D

thatguy
12-06-2007, 02:57 PM
Well, there was this from the thumper talk thread. I think it is pretty clear and not very confusing.
Exclamation
Post another Rick Roll, take a vacation, fair warning.

topless
12-06-2007, 02:58 PM
Well, there was this from the thumper talk thread. I think it is pretty clear and not very confusing.
Exclamation
Post another Rick Roll, take a vacation, fair warning.
I'm talking about in the rules. Not everyone has seen that thread ya know.

RiverToysJas
12-06-2007, 03:03 PM
If someone gets to the point of being banned, they know exactly why. ;)
And just for the record, fairness is not required here. This is a privately run and paid for website with the right to refuse access to anyone, for any reason, and at anytime. Is that more clear? :)
RTJas :D

topless
12-06-2007, 03:04 PM
If someone gets to the point of being banned, they know exactly why. ;)
And just for the record, fairness is not required here. This is a privately run and paid for website with the right to refuse access to anyone, for any reason, and at anytime. Is that more clear? :)
RTJas :DHang on, let me check the rules.:idea:

thatguy
12-06-2007, 03:10 PM
No, but all the rick rollers have. :eek: :eek:
Tommy

topless
12-06-2007, 03:19 PM
No, but all the rick rollers have. :eek: :eek:
TommyIs this a rick roller????:confused:
http://www.utahperfecthomes.com/pics/Rick_Roller.jpg
Rick Roller, GRI, CRS Principal Broker for Exit Realty Unlimited
Rick Roller has been a successful Realtor since 1978, when he was named Outstanding Rookie. In 1993, while helping establish a mortgage company, he was awarded Rookie of the Year and Top Producing Loan Officer. He has been the Broker for (list companies). He was Exit Realty’s first Principle Broker in Utah at Exit Realty Advantage, and is currently Principle Broker for Exit Realty Solutions.
Teaching regularly since 1980 at the Stringham School of Real Estate keeps Rick on the cutting edge of real estate laws, regulations, and techniques. He is constantly rated one of the top instructors by students, and has been named “Instructor of the year” by the Stringham school, and the "Utah Real Estate Instructor of the Year" by the Utah Real Estate Instructors Association. He has hosted and conducted real estate sales and educational seminars in virtually every state in the nation.

Mardonzi
12-06-2007, 04:44 PM
Is this a rick roller????:confused:
http://www.utahperfecthomes.com/pics/Rick_Roller.jpg
Rick Roller, GRI, CRS Principal Broker for Exit Realty Unlimited
Rick Roller has been a successful Realtor since 1978, when he was named Outstanding Rookie. In 1993, while helping establish a mortgage company, he was awarded Rookie of the Year and Top Producing Loan Officer. He has been the Broker for (list companies). He was Exit Realty’s first Principle Broker in Utah at Exit Realty Advantage, and is currently Principle Broker for Exit Realty Solutions.
Teaching regularly since 1980 at the Stringham School of Real Estate keeps Rick on the cutting edge of real estate laws, regulations, and techniques. He is constantly rated one of the top instructors by students, and has been named “Instructor of the year” by the Stringham school, and the "Utah Real Estate Instructor of the Year" by the Utah Real Estate Instructors Association. He has hosted and conducted real estate sales and educational seminars in virtually every state in the nation.
BANNED!!!!