PDA

View Full Version : So whos the "PHOTOGLOU" of Infinity?

Garrddogg
12-06-2007, 05:39 PM
My girlfriend is lookin at an Infinity and the dealer she was at were being dicks playin games and shit! we need a decent dealer!
my question is
whos the "PHOTOGLOU" of Infinity?
is there such a thing?:D

TheCarDudes
12-06-2007, 07:18 PM
My girlfriend is lookin at an Infinity and the dealer she was at were being dicks playin games and shit! we need a decent dealer!
my question is
whos the "PHOTOGLOU" of Infinity?
is there such a thing?:D
SO were you at an Infinity dealer looking at stereos? Or did you want to get a name of an Infiniti dealer for cars?

slink
12-06-2007, 07:30 PM
Just bought momma a fully loaded G35 Sedan from Montclair Infinity. They treated us great (far better than Riverside Infinity). I went in with a fixed amount for a down payment and what I wanted my payment to be. Only took about hour and a half of negotiations to reach a deal and I didn't have to come off my figures, even got Lojack in the deal.

Riverkid
12-06-2007, 07:35 PM
Just bought momma a fully loaded G35 Sedan from Montclair Infinity. They treated us great (far better than Riverside Infinity). I went in with a fixed amount for a down payment and what I wanted my payment to be. Only took about hour and a half of negotiations to reach a deal and I didn't have to come off my figures, even got Lojack in the deal.
You must have a work car with 4 antennas on the roof... :D

slink
12-06-2007, 07:41 PM
You must have a work car with 4 antennas on the roof... :D
Better Yet, our ghetto bird has locators :D :D

Riverkid
12-06-2007, 07:42 PM
Mazz is on that thing... :eek:

slink
12-06-2007, 07:46 PM
I heard he put in for the spot. I wonder if it has anything to do with the new female pilot we just hired:) I haven't seen him in a few weeks, I'll have to find out.

Riverkid
12-06-2007, 07:47 PM
said he was in? :D

Garrddogg
12-06-2007, 10:26 PM
Thats where she went, they kept ****in around with the intrest rates and tellen her that her fico score was a hundred points under what it is, the way she described they sound like a bunch of ****in tools!
I was lookin for somewhere other than that! who were you dealing with over there? maybe we have beter luck with them.:idea: