View Full Version : *****Free Sharp office copier/stand******

Cole Trickle
12-07-2007, 12:08 PM
We replaced the copier a year ago with a new model. From what I remember the copier works but needs a service to be 100%.
If anyone is intrested you will need to pick up said copier with 2 strong young men in Tustin.(stairs)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/copier1.jpg
Let me know if you have questions. My dad was going to take this home but he dosen't need it and we are re furbing the office in the next couple weeks so it needs to go.

djunkie
12-07-2007, 12:16 PM
FREE????????? Lets bring that thing to the desert and shoot some holes in it. :D :D

Cole Trickle
12-07-2007, 12:23 PM
FREE????????? Lets bring that thing to the desert and shoot some holes in it. :D :D
It's still pretty nice and I don't want to be the one that hauls it;)
We do need to get rid of a huge old school server that still has data on it. probably 1x3x3. Makes for a good target to smash on. I was actually debating where to draw the bullseye so it would destroy the Hard drive:D

djunkie
12-07-2007, 12:33 PM
It's still pretty nice and I don't want to be the one that hauls it;)
We do need to get rid of a huge old school server that still has data on it. probably 1x3x3. Makes for a good target to smash on. I was actually debating where to draw the bullseye so it would destroy the Hard drive:D
Nothing a few blasts of the 12 gauge won't take care of. :D :D

Ivan Dan
12-07-2007, 03:44 PM
Sounds like a fun Rhino and gun shooting trip to the desert. :D

Cole Trickle
12-07-2007, 03:58 PM
Come get it and it's yours:D
Build a jump and light it on fire. We can evil kaneivel it on the rhinos..lol

Ivan Dan
12-07-2007, 04:21 PM
Just throw it in the back of the Z71 and I'll help ya unload it (open the tailgate and gun it). :D

Cole Trickle
12-07-2007, 04:27 PM
Just throw it in the back of the Z71 and I'll help ya unload it (open the tailgate and gun it). :D
Nice....I think someone is gonna pick it up next week. free sells pretty good;):D

djunkie
12-07-2007, 04:35 PM
:idea: :idea: :idea: :D