PDA

View Full Version : Paging Cheap Thrills!

~FM
12-07-2007, 12:49 PM
Guess what arrived today? :D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/Personal/gevaliacoffee.jpg
Thanks for coffee! :cool: :coffeycup
Oh and early Merry Christmas to you, too. :) :) :)

Cheap Thrills
12-07-2007, 12:55 PM
Yay In one piece even :D
Try it out yet ?
T.

~FM
12-07-2007, 01:02 PM
Yay In one piece even :D
Try it out yet ?
T.
Not yet. I'm not in the mood to do dishes right now and I'd have to wash the carafe first, lol ! :D It'll be ON soon though. I'll let you know how it goes when it is. ;) :cool:

Cheap Thrills
12-07-2007, 01:05 PM
Okie Dokie ..
Oh , when you measure that stuff only use about 1/2 ~ 2/3 of what you would scoop for Maxwell House or you'll be wound tighter than a nine day clock.:2purples:
Enjoy.
T.

Baja Big Dog
12-07-2007, 01:21 PM
Okie Dokie ..
Oh , when you measure that stuff only use about 1/2 ~ 2/3 of what you would scoop for Maxwell House or you'll be wound tighter than a nine day clock.:2purples:
Enjoy.
T.
Kissin the Canuks ass', whats next???:D

~FM
12-07-2007, 01:32 PM
Okie Dokie ..
Enjoy.
T.
I'm not sure that's possible; I have a very high tolerance for caffeine! :D I will keep it in mind however. :idea:

OCMerrill
12-07-2007, 04:40 PM
Very nice CT. Look at you all in the xmas spirit and shit.:D :D

Cheap Thrills
12-07-2007, 04:43 PM
Kissin the Canuks ass', whats next???:D
Brother, There's not a part of her I wouldn't kiss so there's no telling what's next :D
I'm not sure that's possible; I have a very high tolerance for caffeine! :D I will keep it in mind however. :idea:
I just made a 4 scoop pot and I'm tweaked.:sqeyes: Beer & Coffee = Redneck Speedball. Think I'll throw a concert on the projector and rock the neighborhood.
T.

Cheap Thrills
12-07-2007, 04:53 PM
Very nice CT. Look at you all in the xmas spirit and shit.:D :D
Ho Ho Ho :p
T.

~FM
12-07-2007, 05:05 PM
Brother, There's not a part of her I wouldn't kiss so there's no telling what's next :D
I just made a 4 scoop pot and I'm tweaked.:sqeyes: Beer & Coffee = Redneck Speedball. Think I'll throw a concert on the projector and rock the neighborhood.
T.
:sqeyes: That's quite the risque admission. :D Now just in case the coffee is as potent for me as for you, I'll wash the carafe tonight and test it out in the morning. :idea: If I'm wired on it tomorrow I'll even admit it. :D

Cheap Thrills
12-07-2007, 05:21 PM
:sqeyes: That's quite the risque admission. :D
:p :) :p :) :p :) Num num num num Gimme dem toes :D
Now just in case the coffee is as potent for me as for you, I'll wash the carafe tonight and test it out in the morning. :idea: If I'm wired on it tomorrow I'll even admit it.
Deal ! You know I drink as much coffee as you do, and it does wind my crank pretty good If I make it strong.
It may take you a pot or two to get the dosage right. Once you figure it out it's like drinking regular Joe but taste oh sooo much better. Some of those grinds are better than others not all are exceptional but most are worth bragging about compared to Store Grinds.
T.

~FM
12-08-2007, 01:09 PM
Damn you weren't kidding! :sqeyes: This stuff tastes better than Maxwell House (did I really just say that? :eek: ) and I lasted longer playing a game that typically makes me drowsy just from one cup of the stuff - as I said earlier CT - thanks for coffee man this stuff rocks and so do you! :cool: :coffeycup
Maxwell House can be my second favorite coffee now, lol. :D

Cheap Thrills
12-08-2007, 06:03 PM
Damn you weren't kidding! :sqeyes: This stuff tastes better than Maxwell House (did I really just say that? :eek: ) and I lasted longer playing a game that typically makes me drowsy just from one cup of the stuff - as I said earlier CT - thanks for coffee man this stuff rocks and so do you! :cool: :coffeycup
Maxwell House can be my second favorite coffee now, lol. :D
You're Very Welcome Sweetie I'm Glad you like it. ;)
T.