PDA

View Full Version : Anyone speed coat the inside of there pump?

jrod
03-06-2006, 03:09 PM
Will it make a difference?

Nucking futs
03-06-2006, 03:15 PM
Will it make a difference?
Yes and no

Squirtin Thunder
03-06-2006, 03:33 PM
I think it can't hurt and I do every pump unless customer declines service.

Heatseeker
03-06-2006, 05:52 PM
Jim, what are you using these days. I heard that the John Deere spray cans I've used in the past are no longer available.

beerjet
03-06-2006, 05:55 PM
I did it cause I cant see it hurting any.
-beerjet-

Squirtin Thunder
03-06-2006, 06:10 PM
I have been using the Lubribond A. If you do a search and read about this particular cemical, it makes it a little more easy to stomac the price. I would like to save some $$$ and start spraying it, but i am not ready to spend the money to get lisenced. Old shops have it easy here the new ones get hammered with fees and codes.

IMPATIENT 1
03-08-2006, 06:28 AM
Jim, what are you using these days. I heard that the John Deere spray cans I've used in the past are no longer available.
THEY STILL SELL IT. I BOUGHT 6CANS A WEEK AGO.HE DID HAVE TO ORDER IT BUT I GOT IT THE NEXT DAY.MIGHT GIVE EM A RING.THEIR'S IS CALLED SLIP PLATE.IO SHOOTING IT IN THE PUMP AND WHOLE BOTTOM.

Heatseeker
03-08-2006, 07:28 AM
THEY STILL SELL IT. I BOUGHT 6CANS A WEEK AGO.HE DID HAVE TO ORDER IT BUT I GOT IT THE NEXT DAY.MIGHT GIVE EM A RING.THEIR'S IS CALLED SLIP PLATE.IO SHOOTING IT IN THE PUMP AND WHOLE BOTTOM.
Thanks for the info.
I have about a half of a can of Slip Plate left and was wondering what I could use in it's place. I think I'll pick some up while I'm sure I still can.